tuscl

How much should it cost to have a good time at 24/7 strip club, at its cheapest.

Lokilopt
North Carolina
I went to a 24/7 strip club with my friend and they told us that the minimum amount of money we had to spend, was $130.00; is this truthful? Basically what im asking is: what is the cheapest price that you can pay them, without the activities ending in, you not busting lol...

20 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    The club is open 24/7? Like a Waffle House?
  • Lokilopt
    7 years ago
    Yes, and they even jack you off.. you can just strip naked for the dance.
  • Lokilopt
    7 years ago
    They just get the lotion, and BAM; hand job lol... but so expensive last time.. did i get ripped off?

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Did the dancer walk you to the door afterwards?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "They just get the lotion..."

Are you sure you were at a "24/7 strip club"? It sounds like you may have been jacking off while watching "Silence of the Lambs"

Jacking it to Silence of the Lambs = non-brilliant!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    4got2wipe - wouldn’t it depend on what scene you were jacking to (in Silence of the Lambs)?

I’m just asking for a friend...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So $130 is the minimum amount. Does this include a full hand job - to ejaculation? Or does the amount include more - a BJ? Do they clean you up after? Is there drinking too?

I’m trying to understand if this is a club with dancers or just a place for tug jobs.
  • Lokilopt
    7 years ago
    Yes cashman, you get to bust fully, and get a tugjob.. alzo they dance all over you while you are naked. Does anybody know more than me here? lmao. Im trying to find out if they charged me too much! I feel like it should be less money... think i got ripped off honestly.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You way over paid, in Wakenda that would be $7. At the most. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s expensive for a tug job. If that’s the cost of only the tug job - no tip - no drinks - no cover charge.

In NYC it’s not out of the question.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    Where the hell did you go?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You're a troll. And a pretty shitty one at that.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    So this was all a rouse?
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Besides Las Vegas and Tijuana, what are other cities that have clubs open 24/7?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Wow Juice really gouged you with the price, where are you talking about in NC? I am in NC and think i have heard of the place but don't think it is a real strip club per se.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Hmmm if a PL here got 5 lapdances inside a strip club, was able to be fully nude and got a HJ he’d probably think he got a pretty good deal.

You mention prices but it’s hard to lock this down. What you described could cost $500 in Vegas or NYC but may cost $75 in a seedy club in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @Dtech

E11even in Miami is 24 hours (though it's a late-night party-spot and kinda dead in the afternoons).

Klub 24 just opened in Opa Locka (Miami) and it's 24-hours but currently in limbo b/c they may have opened w/o the proper permits

Tootsies Miami and Scarlett's Hallandale (near Miami) I think are open till 6 am on weekends.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    Portland Oregon
    https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=205…

They are lingerie boutiques.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    Mr peeps in Portland is 24/7 but not exactly a strip club.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'm not aware of any strip clubs in the carolinas open 24 hours a day. If you get sexual services like a tug job, wouldnt call it a strip club. Strip clubs are more heavily regulated in the carolinas. I think police would shut down a strip club that operated like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion