tuscl

Opening with a dance request

Pyroxl
Yonder
Several ladies have opened with asking for a dance and I have yet to see that work (or asking after just a few exchanges of conversation) the first time 2 people meet. These weren't noon dancers either. So I wondered, why bother? The just didn't feel like talking much for a bit?

19 comments

• Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    ack, noon = noob, stupid autocorrect.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Probably a lot of people in the club. They can afford the "Wanna Dance" approach because it only has to work a few times for them to make the money they want to make that night.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Was this on a Friday or Saturday evening? If so, then that is typical as those are the busiest nights of the week, and that is when you see a lot of customers in clubs. Some of these girls are strictly business, and you can usually spot them very early in their approach. If they just throw out there the "wanna dance" line, they have no interest in talking, they just want to sell as many dances as they can in order to make the most money they can.

Then again, I have been at clubs early enough on those "busy" nights where there aren't many customers in the club yet, and still a lot of dancers approach with the "wanna dance" line. If I tell them "no", often times it is back to the corner to chat with another dancer, bouncer, manager, etc. or they just head back to the dressing room.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Wanna dance, never, ever, ever means wanna fun dance.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Always
    Be
    Closing
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    I ask her to get on her knees and pray with me
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    While she prays the Fog Horns go frrrrrrrrrttt
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    This is also the case with foreign born strippers that can't speak much English. At least they understand no.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    The second dancer I did a VIP with the other day did that. I was walking around the club after the first VIP to see if there was anything I'd missed before leaving. She was sitting on a couch smoking a cigarette. There was a guy sitting on the same couch, so we made eye contact but I kept walking. Got to the end of the club and didn't see anything interesting other than her. On my way back she was looking at me the whole way in. I spoke first.

"Hi"
    "Hi"
    "I saw you earlier. Thought you were busy."
    "Would you like a dance?"
    "Yes." > She stands. Takes a look at the guy beside her. Looks around.
    "What about over there?" > She motions to a spot in the middle of the back row of couches facing the wall. Guys and dancers are doubled up on couches so it'd be cramped, but probably fun.
    "Yeah, let's go there. After you..."

As I watched her walk, I knew was going to VIP if she was anything but a dead fish in my lap.
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    This was on a Thursday, not too busy. At one point, I was the only one in the main area and both girls who approached me did that. Sounds like it does work at times, maybe I just haven't seen it because it's so fast when it does work :)

Wallanon, you saw her, had some time for it to sink in, and approached her. Had the first time you saw her been her coming to you with a "wanna dance", would you have said yes?
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Not all customers want to sit and talk to strippers. I usually prefer to hang out and have a few drinks, but its not like I've never said yes to a hottie who came up with that approach. Its rare for me to roll like that, but as others have said, on busy days its obviously reasonably effective.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For some clubs, that is the M.O. - also as others point out when the club is busy and the dancer wants to get to as many perspective buyers as possible - also if dances are cheap ($20 and under) they need to make $$$ by volume and can't afford to be sitting with a custy 30-minutes every time they wanna try and sell a dance
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In general, if the is such a seller's market where the girls have so much leverage that they can just Wannadance, it's too busy for me and I'm out of there... only exceptions are if I'm out with a bunch of it's-our-yearly-boys-night-out guys.

If I'm in a club that's got the better customer-to-stripper ratio I look for, I don't ever EVER accept a Wannadance, but if I'm interested, I do invite her to sit and have a drink first (if it's an alcohol club), etc. Not being a hardass, but a cold-opening Wannadance just isn't close to the experience I'm looking for, or why I'm at a strip club. Totally understand that for you guys who are more just looking for a hot stripper to LDK with, or aren't into talking with strippers, might be fine with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Conversation/companionship/hanging-out w/ a dancer, is not something I go into a SC looking for - for me it's mostly about the physical.

I also like variety and kinda get frustrated if a dancer is talking me up and thus keeping from getting my hands (literally) on other dancers I see.

I go to dives w/ $5 and $10 dances, and the dances and getting my grind-and-grope on is what does it for me over conversation - and at those low-prices one can afford to be getting almost constant grinding-and-groping during their visit - in the mixed-clubs in my area, dances are $25, in that case I rather talk to her for 5 or 10 minutes not necessarily b/c I want the convo, but I kinda wanna see if she's gonna be worth the $25/dance investment (since I usually get at least 2-dances from a dancer).

If I find a dancer desirable for getting dances, I don't need to talk to her for a while - really does not do that much for me or at least not as much as the grinding-and-groping - it's hard for me to sit w/ a girl I find desirable for more than 5-minutes w/o me wanting to grab her and feel-her-up (I can't usually sit there for 30-minutes and just shoot-the-shit) - most of the time dancers talk up a custy to get them interested in a dance; in my PL-case I start grabbing them at most 5-minutes into the convo (if they are my type) and then they know I'm interested and they usually pop the wanna-dance question and I usually say yes b/c I don't like groping for free nor do I stick w/ any one dancer for an entire-visit where she would get most of my fund$ in the end.

In my PL-case, at times I've actually been more frustrated w/ dancers talking me up too-much vs not talking to me long-enough - and at times I've gotten dances or extras w/ a dancer and she's asked me if I want her to come sit w/ me afterwards and I usually don't want them to (I wanna move-on).

On some occasions when I'm not hard-up and just killing some time at the club, I don't mind getting into convos and just hanging w/ dancers; but usually I go in w/ the mindset of getting my freak-on sooner than later.

Thus the wanna-dance thing does not bother me except in a places w/ expensive dances where I wanna know her a bit (5 or 10 minutes) to see if she's worth the expensive dance-prices - only time the wanna-dance usually bothers me is when I just arrived, or I'm iffy about spending $$$ on that particular visit.
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    Ok I can see it being no big deal for 5-10 bucks. I was seeing this for 40-50.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Not for free, but just feeding the girl money and getting to know her and letting it happen. Then only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    I tried it but she said "no I don't do that" and left. Then I just went for it backroom with this hot bitchy one after some good convo (didn't lunge or anything, just reached out as she was talking to my ear at the start of the dance) and she called me a thief for stealing a kiss. Mentioned how much of a stink she could raise but when she saw I wasn't intimidated, she made me pinky swear I wouldn't try it again. Haven't pinky swore in a lifetime but it worked as I didn't want to break it. Teach me the details!
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    I always say no thanks to a wanna dance.
    But this discussion makes me wanna do this to the next wanna dance:
    " oh no I don't believe in lap dances. I love to talk and talk and talk" and have a serious look all the same.
    Want to see how dancers feign courteous exit (fake smile an all) - really hoping for a feisty dancer with a seriously sarcastic response. (something like - keep talking to yourself loser)

In reality though there is a 50-50 chance, the dancer will sit and talk. (Not for ever, but for a reasonable time).
    I feel despite widespread disdain for "wanna dance" in strip club forums and online chats - IRL, there are lots and lots of customers who are waiting just to be asked by a beautiful girl. And customers like Dolfan, papi, Wall - sometimes just want to get it on. That is why dancers still do it. And as SC said non-english speaking dancers know those two words of english.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Those girls that do that get a no from me 95% of the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion