tuscl

Soft, formal-looking pants with belt loops - looking for recommendations?

anon4231
In the VIP
There was a discussion a few pages back on LDKing and it moved to pants and how strippers like soft pants/shorts/etc. and how they felt better when you were getting a lap dance.

I started looking around, and I'm having a hell of a time finding anything that seems like it would be better in the style I usually wear - black slacks with a belt. So I'm looking for recommendations/links to good pants. I only really have two requirements (other than the aforementioned "soft"):

1: Must have belt loops.
2: Must be able to pass as regular slacks, at least under club lighting.

I'd love something akin to the pajama pants I have - thin 100% cotton - but everything I've found with that sort of softness is literally a pajama bottom.

I've got a couple of new pairs of pants on the way soon that will probably be at least as good as my current ones, but I wanted to ask y'all to see if you had any recommendations as well.

49 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Go into a Tommy Bahamas store and buy a pair of their black silk trousers. They are as soft as any fabric you can buy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Why do you insist on wearing a belt to the club, IMO it only serves to get in the way of a grind or taking your pants off in VIP.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wrote this TUSCL article a while back and there were a good amount of comments/recommendations:

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=287…
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Costco is your friend when it comes to soft microfiber pants that look dressy but are thin enough to give the maximum amount of friction during a lapdance. Also just picked up a pair of Savane slacks at Kohl's for 70% off; they look great and feel even better getting grinded on.

Belts, like jeans, are for amateurs. Wear long slacks (or shorts for that matter) with an untucked shirt and no belt. No one will know until your dancer goes to unzip you. The untucked shirt also helps to cover up your boner.

CP
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Papi, some older dudes (not saying the OP is an older dude) usually need a belt to keep their pants up, or well, it just looks fashionable, especially if you're wearing a dress shirt or golf shirt tucked in. Most dancers hate belts (like I've said before, especially if they have a belly button or nipple ring - can get it caught on the belt).

Since summer isn't too far around the corner I would recommend linen slacks as another alternative.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo: Without a belt, pants tend to fall down when you DON'T want them to.

And huh, silk pants. I never actually considered those, although looking around it appears they're not quite as common for the "big and tall" crowd unless you want to pay $200 a pair.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    shailynn: Actually not an older dude, but I do still have that problem. It's also a style thing, since I usually club in a button-up shirt and black slacks - I think untucked shirts look a bit trashy. I blame it on old military indoctrination. :p

Honestly, from what I've seen, most dancers will just unbuckle the belt if it bothers them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well I’m not in the big and tall crowd I wear a size 34 or 36 but the silk pants look good and hold up well, the ones I have run about $135-$140 a pair and are great casual or semi formal.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo: Also, thanks for that link. I vaguely remembered reading something like that somewhere, but couldn't find it.

Gee, I wouldn't have to triple post if we could just edit our comments. @Founder.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lululemon is the place. I wear these when traveling and clubbing sometimes. Thin comfortable material, easy to clean, no ironing required. Looks professional and is stretchy and practical. The girls already know about this place but soo few guys have it figured put yet.

https://shop.lululemon.com/c/men-pants/_…
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ fuckin eh those look like nice casual pants, I had no idea they sold men’s clothing.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Sweats and a hoodie work fine. Wallet makes the man, not clothing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like to dress "practical" for the SC vs fashionable (my only fashion accessory are greenback$).

I wear shorts/pants with an elastic waistband which negates the need for a belt.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Try a streatchy pair of golf pants
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    They are amazing Shailynn and I think perfect for clubbing. I wear a pair sometimes for work and they look like dress pants and we have a dress code. I was inspired by a girl I met on a plane traveling and while we were flirting with each other she swore by them and mentioned they sold mens pants. Check out the brick and morter store and try them out.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I wore my Nautica lounge shorts to the club today and got compliments from two different dancers.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My only requirement for strip club pants is that they have a zipper.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Golf rain pants

These from walter hagen are thin, single layer, no zipper and are totally water proof. So no worrying about accidental fluid transfer:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/wal…
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "since I usually club in a button-up shirt and black slacks"

"I think untucked shirts look a bit trashy. I blame it on old military indoctrination. :p"

Self-created challenges, but wearing the clothes that give you the most confidence going into the club is a good idea.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    If you want more traditional pants on a budget (the Lululemon's are really nice but expensive), check out Haggar's Cool 18 slacks.
    They are available on line for about 30 dollars in multiple colors and with a comfortable stretchy waist band.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Ditto on the Cool 18's as I have said many times. Have found them as cheap as $18-20 on the Haggar website or at Tanger Outlet stores. Never need ironing and the expando waistband is A-1. They also come as shorts. Trust me when I tell you the ladies love the feel of them.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the information on pants. The Haggar Cool 18 pants look business casual - and soft and smooth. I will give them a try. I find it challenging to find pants - depending on the manufacturer - as I’m a 34-35” waist - but a 36” inseam.

The Tommy Bahama pants look very nice. They are pricey - but I’m sure they are soft and comfy. Probably great for a nice grind too!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Everything I say below is related to getting dances. If you're an extras guy it doesn't matter what you wear because your pants will be pulled down to your knees or even further.

Why do you want to wear a belt? That's horrific for dances, both for you and the dancer. The belt is the first thing I removed when "fixing" my club outfit.

Also, the zipper is terrible as well, find pants without a zipper.

Softness is key. Honestly, some dancers have super thin material over their snatch. Be considerate, don't have them grinding their snatch against the sandpaper feel of jeans. Grinding will be more frequent and feel much better.

Once you've found these pants it will be obvious what you want. I've had dancers sit and then do the usual leg touch, get super surprised and say "wow, so soft, you are prepared! lol." They know they'll be grinding if they stick with me.

Listen, you're a PL just going into the club. Don't worry about looking like a stud or whatever. They know you're a loser, embrace that shit.

I strongly recommend pajama bottoms. The ones I wear are solid black. I like to think they look like black slacks. Whether I'm fooling anyone is unknown. I get let in without any mention of my clothes. Most dancers compliment me on my choice.

Wear whatever makes you comfortable. If they don't let you in, then worry about dressing up.

As an aside, I've tried everything:

Jeans, the worst
    Slacks/Khakis, softer but has zipper
    Sweats, comfortable and softness is nice, I see why so many dancers tell me old dudes wear them.
    Athletic pants, depending on material can be good or bad. Some have weird fly or strange lining, or weird outer material.
    Pajamas, best so far, super thin, very soft, no fly issues.
    Athletic shorts, very very good, if they let you in.

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I have a beige pair of Adidas golf pants that are made from the thinnest material out of any pair of regular golf pants (with a zipper and belt loop) that I own. I would recommend going the golf pants route and checking out anywhere where many varieties are sold. Get the pair with the thinnest material in the crotch area.

That said, pants without a zipper and belt loop are better. Instead of a belt loop you can get pants with a drawstring or elastic waist band instead. These will also come without a zipper.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I'll join the other two who vouched for Haggar slacks with the stretch waist.

The Haggar slacks I wear are polyester but very thin and soft and can be found for anywhere between $20 and $40. The stretch waist allows them to be worn very comfortably without a belt and the zipper is plastic with a liner on the inside to keep it from catching. They are also machine-washable...toss them in the washer, then dryer, and hang them up as soon as they're done to avoid wrinkles.

They're great club pants that pass all dress codes; they can be worn with a v-neck for a casual look, or with a polo or button-up shirt.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Excellent advice - houjack, BurlingtonHF and wildbourbon.

This could easily be an article - as this advice will be useful to clubbers going forward.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Cashman1234 I covered this in my LDK article. For the best feeling LDKs you need soft, smooth, and thin material between your crotch and the stripper. It doesn't have to get any more complicated than this.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s right. My mistake. You wrote an article on this earlier. Your advice remains the gold standard in terms of LD wear. Maybe gold standard is a poor description?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Cashman & @Papi the Good Housekeeping seal of approval along with UL reports tested for leaks and guaranteed leakproof.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO UL listed LDK pants. All that friction can create a static electricity spark and "blow" them up.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The TUSCL Testing Lab has performed several jizz tests - on both the exterior and interior pant surfaces - and they performed well enough to get a rating of 3 condoms! The highest jizz containment/resistant score possible.

The panel of lap dancers also approved of the pants in terms of softness, lack of jizz transmission, bulge containment and clit massage ability. So they gave it a high score of 3 VIP’s.

The results are unanimous! Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ nice
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ I will say again...golf rain pants...FTW!!!

You get jizz containment AND thin/soft/smooth material at the crotch. I've 'tested' these against jeans, slacks, shorts, and just about all other options and they clearly win on both fronts. (Others do better on one front but not the other.)
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Years ago I was on a bird hunting trip in the western U.S. and stopped at a small town strip club. My only choice of pants were my Filson tin cloth. Things ended up working out ok though. The strippers looked like the twin sisters of the Denver Broncos offensive line. They would have sawed my dick off if a got a lapper from any of them. But the bartender was cute and had nice tits. So I sat at the bar and kept ordering beers all night and got pretty hammered. The tin cloth pants have a wax finish and kept my beer spills from soaking in. So I guess heavy duty hunting pants work fine in some strip club situations.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    Lots of good suggestions for types of pants to look at here, and plenty of good info for people who have looser requirements than I do.

+1 on the Haggar pants by the way - these are actually my current favorites, even if I'm looking for something better. Linen and silk pants are two other good ideas. Hell, I might even get a pair of pajama pants based on @houjack's suggestion and have a friend of mine alter them to have belt loops - she's good at that sort of stuff (although I suspect if she knew the reason, she'd be less than happy to do it :V)

For me, @wallanon hit it on the head with "wearing the clothes that give you the most confidence going into the club is a good idea." Sure, I could wear basketball shorts and an untucked shirt, but I'd spend the whole time feeling weird about it whether I was in the club or not. I'm a fat PL, so I feel like I need to look semi-nice to make up for it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Pro tip: If you *must* have a zipper, whilst hard and with a hottie is grinding on your lap, position your dick offset from the zipper such that the zipper itself is NOT between your dick and her. In other words, always make sure the thinnest, softest, and smoothest material is all that is between your dick (and balls) and her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Same goes for any seams in the fabric. Avoid them too.
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Golf Rain pants.... brings new meaning to "Make it rain!"
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Don't overlook the nicer joggers sold at target and the like. Very thin sweatpants which could pass for slacks in low light. But my best lapper ever was in a nice pair of dress pants. She nearly put me inside her over the pants
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Something w/ a zipper is probably best when one wants to take out the cannon - and a zipper along w/ a long untucked shirt is the best combo for taking out the cannon when there isn't complete privacy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Condoms come in different styles and thicknesses. Safe sex is good.

But buying dances is for chumps. And paying money for ejaculation services from girl who has not opened herself up to you emotionally is simply spending money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Paying for emotional services from a stripper is for the most pathetic chumps.

Paying for the ejaculation service is the point, you moron.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @anon4231 You'll be surprised at how much you gain more and more 'confidence' the less and less you wear when it feels so good.

I say wear what feels the maximum best as long as the club allows it and it contains (or at least hides) your jizz. I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell don't judge another PL for wearing any pants or shorts that are already acceptable in public.

I'm in a Portland club right now and I see dudes with shorts, slacks, and jeans on. It doesn't fucking matter unless the club has a dress code.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Wear whatever your comfortable with, if you're so worried about how you look you can't enjoy dances then it isn't worth it.

The dancers have seen it all before though, so try not to worry about it too much.
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I wear a belt and a shirt tucked in at the office. Driving to the club, I ditch the belt. In the men's room, I pull my shirt outside my pants, leave the zipper at half mast. If the pants have an extra button, that's left undone. Trying to make life easy on the girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you're so considerate

:)
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Sorry to bump this thread, but had to share a funny story. Earlier in this thread, Chili Palmer advises that "Costco is your friend". Well I was in Costco with the wife over the weekend, and right up front they had a table of Greg Norman travel slacks, that looked perfect for LDs, if you have to wear long pants. As I was admiring the flap of fabric behind the minimal zipper, the thin fabric, easy open single button closure, and elastic waistband, my wife asked "where would you ever wear these?" I couldn't think of any other use than in a strip club, so I played dumb and didn't buy. Guess I'll have to go back later, and look for,the matching shorts!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^No problem, There’s nothing like a good pants thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion