tuscl

Guys, What Is Gay?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Gay, examples:

1. Wearing your necklace over your sweater or any shirt for that matter.

2. Wearing your sunglasses on the bill of your NASCAR baseball cap that has flames on the bill.

3. Anything SJG says.

Keep it going fuckers!!!!

48 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Two earrings or more on a man.
    Man bun.
    Skinny jeans
  • ime
    7 years ago
    1 and 2 are the fundamentals of the Juice system.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    On another thread we learned flagooner is a trophy wife
    We also found out Cashman swallows;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ 2 earrings or more?
    Any earrings, or piercings of any type on a guy is gay.

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    SJWs and snowflakes.
    And pretty much all millennials.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Guys who try to infringe on my constitutional right to bear arms are gay.

Guys who think it is a constitutional right to bare arms are gay.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Guys who watch the Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol are gay.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^i would never infringe on your constitutional right to bare arms, you trophy husband says they look hot.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Guys with tramp stamps.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    So 25,
    You think it's a constitutional right to bare arms?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Never said I didn’t
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Having a man crush on Ron Jeremy, like tuscl’s very own Shadowcat!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Thinking it is gay to like rimjobs = gay

Liking rimjobs = brilliant!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @GammaNut: "SJWs and snowflakes."

Would that be considered gay?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yes but there’s nothing wrong with that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Guys who would enjoy seeing someone dip a 24-inch spiked dildo in HIV-infected blood and ram it up @GammuNut's asshole are gay.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    ^^^that is gay
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Calm down guys. Have a sexy girl give you a rimjob.

Unless you're gay. Then have a sexy guy give you a rimjob.

Overall, just remember: rimjobs = aces!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    It is interesting how triggered Random gets by the term snowflake that is twice in two days he seems to take offense to it. SJW's are definitely gay maybe the gayest.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @ime: "It is interesting how triggered Random gets by the term snowflake that is twice in two days he seems to take offense to it. SJW's are definitely gay maybe the gayest."

IMHO, "snowflakes" can be liberal or conservative. Good example is @Clubber who used to rail against political correctness in every other thread -- then put 85 people on ignore for upsetting his sensibilities. He's a good example of a "snowflake" because he can't listen to other viewpoints.

You're sort of good guy @IME, despite your flawed political opinions.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^explain just how effective your trolling is if he has you on ignore.

• ime
    7 years ago
    If based on your opinions my political opinions are flawed then they must be be spot on correct. But i am more of someone that believes in the Constitution not politics based on "muh feelings".
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Constantly having your finger bust through toilet paper and into your ass. At least that's what I told someone that told me it happened to him. Also the last conversation we had.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Voting for Hillary Clinton is gay.

Guys who wear crocs in public were and are gay.

Not knowing the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic rifle is gay.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^Wow.. all of those clever tells must really facilitate your search for gay bathroom sex!. Always interesting to hear ab these things from an insider.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BJ99 for the win!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

As most any man is the prey, one must know the predator.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yep.. got to ‘know’ thy enemy.. Better give them the ‘go away’ bathroom stance.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^The Larry Craig stance LOL
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    That creep from San Jose is gay even though he stopped posting as SJGay he still desires to probe men's asses with his various implements.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    mamisan,

In the actual vernacular, I do not what anyone to yank my anything. Massage in that oh so special way, well of course. Not gay, rather wise.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Riding a Huffy bike to a strip club, then standing outside and calling the patrons “chumps” is uber-gay...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Two people of the same gender having sex is gay.

Everything else is a playground-level insult.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ what if realDougster was riding on the pegs of your huffy bike, while you were going up a Hill? Is that gay?.. seems like it could get gay.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Butt fucking is gay.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wearing ass-less leather chaps to a club might be considered gay...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Swallowing is healthy - non-wasteful - and not gay. Having a hot filthy dancer drip her wetness into my mouth - is very hot!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^^ boring..the civi girls might fall for that, but trying to seduce a dancer with anything other than dick pics, is gay.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure who is gayer - Johnny Wier or SJG? After watching the Olympics - I’m pretty sure it’s SJG!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    There’s nothing gay ab a flamboyant male figure skater. They really are most fun to watch. My son was sorta laughing at how flamboyant Adam Rippon is, during the pre interview, but after watching some of the guys skate, even he had to admit that all his flair, and sparkles, make his routine less boring than the other guys.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

I look at it like the male cheerleader in high school and college. Yeah sure GAY! OR, OR are they very sharp. Hang around with relatively hot ladies all the time. Things that make you say, Hmmmmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5zqikb…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree Bj99. They do make it fun to watch! They are so emotional sometimes - and they do have a flair for the dramatic. More glitter and bedazzling - make their performances notable.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha, I just think from an objective stand point, they are the best to watch. All of the artistic flare of the women, but with the technical athleticism of the men. Nothing gay ab being the best!

I’m not sure ab color guard boys, but then, I’m sure most of them are just practicing for rifle twirling in the Marine Corp. ;P Why is twirlying a rifle so much more manly than a sparkly flag? Lol.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ It's not, and I'm not sparkly!
    Bitch!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh that’s right, we have our own flag boy! ;P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Is it gay when someone with a “parody” handle gets ass hurt and throws a hissy fit, when you tease them?

I mean, some members have thin skin, but I think it’s pretty gay to get butthurt when it’s not even your own skin. ;P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion