tuscl

Your first ever dance

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:35 AM
Do you all still remember the first ever dance you got from a strip club? As for me, I do. It was at a hole-in-the-wall bikini bar( so technically not a strip club) in north NJ, maybe in 2006/7. Still remember the girl and her ass. Didn’t even listen to what she was trying to tell me-was busy exploring her body. Did 3 songs @20 apiece. Never saw her again, though I kept going there for another year.

29 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Barely. But yes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I remember the first club I got a lapdance at. I'd been to a few no-touch clubs in college. But then a buddy of mine told me he'd gone to SF, and they had these things called lap dances. "Let me get this straight -- the girls sit on your lap and wiggle around for... how much?" "$10." "$10. You're saying $10." "Ya. $10.". Drove with him up to New Century Theater a week later. Don't exactly remember my first lap dance, those first couple of trips were a blur
  • cabojoe
    6 years ago
    Cabo San Lucas Mexico for spring break, last night of the trip go to my first strip club. Led to the back where I’m told I can have it all for 200. End the night with bbcip. My first American stripclub was a bit of a let down after that
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I remember my first dance like it was yesterday even tho it was around 25 years ago. It was at SR in Vegas. I went around 6 pm so it was not busy. I was very nervous and had no clue what I was doing. A dancer came by and offered a dance and I said yes. She was an older blond with huge fake tits in a farm girl outfit. Today I would have zero interest in this dancer but at the time she was the only stripper I had ever seen at work so she looked good to me. I started playing with her rock hard fake tits and had an LDK before the first song ended. I was wearing light colored shorts so I had a huge cum stain all over the front of my pants. The dancer asked for a tip and I refused because I had read about strippers trying to rip off guys in strip clubs. My ignorance was astounding.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yep. Top-of-the-Strip in San Antonio. I was 19 and the legal drinking age in Texas was 19 then. This country farm boy thought being in the big city was awesome.
  • Man4308
    6 years ago
    Of course I remember the first one. About 12 years ago, at Babydolls in Dallas, got drug to club with friends. About an hour in my buddy lines me up a dance a blonde spinner. She was definitely early 20s. Got an average dance. She only got me to mid chub, not a full raging hard on. I was very blah about, not impressed at all. She asks want another, I reply do you have any other moves? Naturally she retorts, oh yeah! I go okay, go ahead. Get more of the same, and then she drops to her knees and does the hot breath through the pants on your member technique. Surprised me a bit, but not enough for anymore dances with her. Later that outing had a couple dances with a nice Latina girl, second song with her she puts my hands on her boobs and opened my eyes to the possibilities to be had!!!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ya, my first dance was January 12th this year! Waited too long to go to strip clubs. It was an air dance that I requested from a beautiful brunette. Full nude and I loved it. Now that I have experienced a contact dance, it's not as good but for the first dance I cannot complain. She was a 9 for sure. Super sexy girl!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Yeah, there's a club on Detroit's East side, I don't know if it is still in business, but my buddy and I who were both horny young guys, bought table dances, now this was back in the 1970's so I don't remember details, but we were happy young bucks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    First ever dance - 27 years ago soon after I turned 21 - my 24 y/o coworker had been to a SC b/f and took me so I could see what it was like now that I was of age - it was at the now Deans Gold in North Miami which went by Solid Gold back then in 1991. I was happy w/ just seeing hot chicks on-stage naked - didn't know anything about SCs, nor life in-general, and of-course no TUSCL- my friend got a curvy American blond to do a floor-dance for us; she did it on a little stand she would carry from table to table - no touching which even as a newb I felt was lame - don't know if there were contact lap-dances available in that club at the time - went again the next week and just looked at the stage and then didn't go to a SC for another 7-years. Didn't really know what a true contact lap-dance was till I moved to Dallas in 2000 and ran into Baby-Dolls one-night driving around the city - decided to see what it was all-about and that is when I caught the strip-club bug which I have not been able to shake ever since.
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    My first ever dance was a real fluke that hooked me on strip clubs. I was 24 making good money and went to WV Lady Godiva's that has been closed for years. I got a Private Dance with an 8. It was nude with kitty play and stick shifting. I got a raging boner and she stops and ask me If I would like to meet OTC and fuck her. Hell yes!! She asked for 100 up front ant I was stupid enough to give it to her. Luckily she showed at the motel and gave me the time of my life to that point. I went home the next morning with an empty wallet and an ear to ear smile. Learned a lot since that night. Mostly how unlikely that was
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    My first strip club visit was in the early 80’s to a place on the outskirts of Kalamazoo called the Black Rose (I think.). I had a a summer job from college and the full time workers took all the us college kids here at the end of the summer. I don’t think they had anything but stage dances and a tip rail. I don’t think I even went up to it. After college my first real dance occurred at Solid Gold in Minneapolis sometime around 1990. All they offered was table dances where the dancer but a small cylindrical platform and dances in front of your chair. No contact at all and just topless, but I still remember that first girl fondly. A couple years later I discovered Deja Vu and lap dances. First few I tried were air dances but then I found a girl called Natasha who introduced me to the grind. She was something else. It was probably someplace in Atlanta or Dallas on a business trip that I was first introduced to 2 way contact with some random dancer I never saw again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    First for me was a dump on Long Island called Cloud Nine. Friends bachelor party we had a private room in the club a couple of older strippers were assigned to work the party got a blowjob this was back in 1975 or thereabouts never went back there but I started hitting a stripclub in Flushing, Queens after that somewhat irregularly with a few buds. I never stopped and yes extras were always available depending on the dancer.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Still the best dance I've ever gotten to date. It was at KOD in 2010, back when the club was worth the hype. Fine chocolate something gave me an amazing two-song set. Every time I've heard the second song since then, I've thought about that dance. I simped out so badly...sigh. Oh, it says first dance...well, I guess that would be one I got from Pleasers back in 2001. My cousin was 'seeing' a dancer there and I was staying with him for a few days while looking for a job. We went to the club and he bought me a couple of table dances while he waited for his girl to finish her shift. She was cool, the dance was alright. I got why people were into SCs, but I didn't really get into them myself until maybe a year after the experience from the above paragraph.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't even consider my first dance, a dance. If was just basically a dancer on a small private stage with a pole for her to dance around. I don't remember the dancer or the club. Same with my first ever table side dance, which occurred when I was on vacation in a so called upscale club, before chains existed. Can't recall if it was Christy's Cabaret or a similarly Cabaret something in New Orleans. During the entire time I was there it was basically one five dollar dance at your table after another. All I recall is I spent about $120 on drinks and dances, while dancer after dancer would stop by and dance for one or two songs trying to convince you to upscale to a private room that you "rented" at $100 an hour, yet still paid by the song. First ever lap dance I don't recall either. Had a lot at several local clubs that were OK at best, but none stood out until I got a private dance from a hot looking big breasted blonde named Crystal at a club called Model Tease in Cleveland.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Early 90's at Danny's in Memphis. I asked her if she would come to my hotel room and she said that she didn't know me well enough.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    in 2009, i was in minnesota for the weekend to attend my first ever vikings game. buddy and I went to deja vu showgirls in minneapolis. i got a dance or two from a mixed race girl, i think she was. if i remember correctly, it was just a one way contact dance. at the time, i thought it was great. later on, i found out it can get a lot better
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    No, but I remember the first dance I gave. It was so hot I didn’t want it to end, I gave him freebie after freebie.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL @ carolynne
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes I remember. It was like 2 months ago.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    My first lap dance was in the summer of 2010. I had just taken a job in Wisconsin and there were a couple of clubs within a 15 minute drive from my hotel. This was the first time I ever visited a strip club. I bought a dance from the first dancer I saw on stage. She was a cute little brunette spinner in her early 20's. She gave a very good dance with grinding. But, since I was a newb, I had no idea how much cash I needed to bring to the club. I think I had $60 cash in my wallet. Since dances were $20, I stopped after one song because I wanted to stay and hang out for a while.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    No. Don't even know for sure the first visit.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Market Street Cinema in SF over 10 years ago. Client takes me there after a ball game, says this place is crazy. Client pays cover and as we're walking in, chick grabs my nuts and says hey baby let's go have fun, I decline. We sit down in the theater chairs (gross), client hands me $20 to get a lap dance, I see a girl looks like my high school girlfriend and call her over. 2 way contact for $20, I was stunned.
  • will_wonka
    6 years ago
    She turned into a blueberry. The club wouldn't give me my money back.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    I was at a small city joint with a bunch of fellow interns. Dances were $10 and I picked a cutie. Waitress comes by and asks if I wanted to buy her a drink and I obliged. No drink ever came and after a quick dance, she says "thanks for the drink!" and I learned how that works. 2nd trip was in the same city at its other club within the same summer. This time, dancers were abrasive, not as cute, and asked to do $40 dances. We were too shocked to get a dance.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    ... oh and the area wasn't completely private and my buddy said I made weird faces during the dance.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    It was an air dance at the Admiral Theater in Chicago. I don't remember much about the girl. I do remember the last dance I had there was a girl named Rain, and then it rained all the way home.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I don't remember the actual first dance, but I remember the club visit. It was the summer of 1987 and I drove to Atlanta in search of a club a coworker said was near where he went for his Navy Reserve duty. I had no address, not even a street name, and this was WAAAAY before GPS, so I drove around Atlanta lost for hours. Finally found a club, but it wasn't the one I set out looking for (no where near the Naval office). The highlight of the night that I remember was that it was a waitress' birthday. So she got up on stage and started dancing for tips. With encouragement from some dancers and the guys tipping, she took top off (had on a pretty civvie bra), then skirt (matching civvie panties), and finally the bra (tits as nice as any of the dancers). I thought it was the coolest thing. Of course, now 30 years later and very jaded, I realize it was probably just a stripper working as a waitress (on period?), so taking clothes off was no big deal.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I remember parts of the evening. I went to a bachelor party at a restaurant - with a cash bar that night. The bachelor party was only dinner - so I rounded up a few buddies who were expecting more - and headed out. We ended up at a place in Orange NJ. It was a dive, and it was a mostly black club. When you got a private dance - you’d go downstairs to the basement with the dancer. I remember being led down the dark stairs - following the dancer. We passed a small room - with a red velvet type of sectional along three walls (with upholstery that had seen better days). There was a good sized bar at the bottom of the stairs. There were two circular mirrors - in front of two chairs. That was the VIP area! The dance was excellent - $15 a song - and well worth it. I only got two dances - as I was very new to this and I didn’t want my buddies to think I was a pervert who would fuck a dirty whore in the basement. Even though - I was a pervert who enjoyed fucking dirty whores.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    first dance? it was awesome. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion