tuscl

Uncomfortable conversation

Saturday, February 3, 2018 10:35 PM
So, I'm just getting home from spending a few hours at a SA girls place. Had a good time overall, however, after I cim from a great bbbj, she looks at me while spitting Into a towel and says "I'm getting rid of all your babies right now, but what if I'd taken this, got a syringe, & shot your cum into me and got pregnant? What if I could prove with a dna test said it was your kid I'd be pregnant With? Would you pay me $20,000 for an abortion? Or would you just pay child support. I mean WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I couldn't wait to get out of there after that, and even more so I'm giving serious consideration to getting a vasectomy....

37 comments

• Jdobbs84
    6 years ago
    That chick sounds batshit crazy! If a woman did that to me I imagine shadow would post the article from the news on here.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Was she joking? I could see someone with a SUPER dark sense of humor joking in that manor.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    crazy Hopefully she doesn't have your real name and address. Sometimes the best counter to crazy is crazy. Say you don't believe in abortion. You'd have to have the kid or you might sue her. Then you'd either have to get married if your crazy father with all his rifles and shotguns found out and you know he would or you'd have to disappear to a foreign country to escape the wrath of your crazy relatives. Probably be best for her to have the kid so your relatives didn't hunt her down and you'd have to disagrees overseas. Hopefully your relatives don't do any honor killings. That would suck. Probably better just to not get pregnant.
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    I assume that arrangement has come to a screaching halt !!!!!! Some gals can be real dummies !!!!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Disappear overseas, stupid autocorrect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Obviously someone that's not in a good place and is somewhat disturbed - sorta at the level of telling someone they're HIV+ and then telling them it was a joke
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A vasectomy is on my to do list and I keep putting it off - it's not necessarily major surgery these days but messing with my stuff down there makes me squeamish
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    Papi.....Had the boys clipped 15 years ago when the medical advances were not like today. Still the best spent 3 days of my life !!! These broads scream baby daddy to me and I show a picture of my sperm test results. Usually shuts them down instantly to where the just kidding crap starts to flow. Only way to stop that seems to be to stuff their mouth full. Guess it is a win-win !!!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, if she was attempting to joke, that shit ain't funny ! I don't think I would see her again. Having yourself clipped might not be a bad idea if you know you never want to have kids again. But I'm with Papi on this one. I really don't like the idea of someone with a knife messing with my boys !
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I was squeamish too and didn't do it 18 years ago when we knew we didn't want any more kids, and when insurance would have actually paid for it. Kicking myself now that I didn't do it then. Can't do it now, unless some good excuse comes up for us to be apart for 3 or more days. If any of y'all start checking into this, let the rest of us know what the "non insurance" price would be. I guess I could find an affordable place to do it in some other city and fake a business trip. One reason it will be difficult to leave my current SB is that she does not want kids. BTW, season 2 (or maybe it was 3) of a TV show called "You're the Worst" has similar scenario in it, but it's an exwife trapping exhubby to get back together. The actual "impregnation" scene is hilarious.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Sal said "spending a few hours at a SA girls place" as opposed to "spending a few hours with my SB". Did you spend much non-sexual time getting to know this girl before this situation arose? Yeah, I know, pre-screening might not have caught this kind of crazy, but NO pre-screening is definitely NOT going to catch it. What she said does not sound like something a girl in a sugar relationship would say to a guy she is hoping on receiving regular financial support from. Sure, if you can prove paternity that creates a legal requirement for support, but I'd convert my life over to cash basis, underground economy so no one could prove I had any money before I gave in to extortion like that. At least now you have a story you can tell to other potential SBs at meet-and-greet dates and see how they react. Last thought: maybe this is why arrangements with guaranteed amounts of $1000/month or better seem to be the most typical? If a girl can get $1000-$1500 out of a guy without having to give birth and raise a child, why deal with it just to trap him into a $1000-$1500 child support payment, which you may still not get?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’d tell her: 1. Blackmail is a felony. Hope you enjoy your time in jail. 2. I know a guy with a backhoe and a lot of isolated land. What say we take a little drive? 3. It’s unlikely to work. The enzymes in a typical human mouth are deadly. Even to sperm. 4. Joke’s on you. My vasectomy is older than you are.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That girl sounds crazy! If she’s entertaining this idea - that’s not a good sign. I don’t know if she jokes around with you - and makes some odd statements when she does - but I’d still be a bit concerned about her motivations.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Be sure to take your used condoms with you. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You said conversation so well...how did you answer her? What did you specifically say? I get the initial shock but thats too weird of a question to let go. She could be totally joking, giving you a warning about other girls or she could even be hinting that she already did it before. I guess the lesson is keep track of used condoms and also help clean up after to prevent crazy stuff like that with girls who might be baby daddy hunting.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I had a stripper/SB take off the condom about 2.5 yrs ago and I had my vasectomy about two weeks later. It's done arthroscopically and it's an incredibly quick and easy procedure.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d ditch her quick.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sick joke.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I don't understand why you guys do these kind of stuff.If you haven't done anything wrong you should not worry.Just stick to wife,GF,civvies for these kind of stuff.They are reliable. Keep the fantasy within the club. No SA or SB...
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t like people who enjoy making others feel awkward, or uncomfortable, with scary joking. This kind of humor seems to be a fun thing for some ppl, But I just don’t see the fun in it. Guys who joke like this do things like drive supper fast and make you think he’s going to wreck, or call a girl over, acting like they are going to tell her what you said ab her, and then ask some other dumb question. I think it’s a power thing and it’s not healthy. When someone jokes like this, it lets me know this is someone I can’t relate to (kinda like cosplay ppl, or ppl who bring small children to otherwise fun adult places), or trust, and I cut them loose.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I just plain wouldn't choose to remain in the company of someone that makes me feel uncomfortable. To willingly and knowingly pay for it is just plain masochistic.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    " If any of y'all start checking into this, let the rest of us know what the "non insurance" price would be." ___________ Price of vasectomy is something like $1K which should be pocket change if you are sugaring. Do your research and find someone really good -- someone who's done thousands of procedures in a major metro area.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Thanks, RM. I've been meaning to take a trip to Nashville for a while. Bet there's several good vasectomy providers there given all the music producers, agents, record label execs, musicians, etc all banging the hot chicks hoping to be "discovered". ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I come to TUSCL for the crazy stories and this is right up there! Assuming it is true, do not use georgmicrodong's #2 option. That is fighting crazy with out of your skull psycho. Remember, out of you skull psycho = non-brilliant! georgmicrodong's option #3 would work. It has a sort of fighting crazy by being nonchalant thing going for it. Kind of like quoting Shakespeare to a crazy homeless guy to get him to leave you alone.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    joc-->"Sal said "spending a few hours at a SA girls place" as opposed to "spending a few hours with my SB"." Good catch. I wondered about that too. Most guys here on tuscl who have discovered SA and recounted their stories seem to be using it as a replacement for backpage, and I think bottom trawling is bottom trawling whatever the medium. The chick is obviously a bit crazy for saying something like that, but it's worth a pause to see if she's just saying what other girls are thinking... some of these girls are in pretty desperate situations, and what she described *is* an exit strategy (minus the black, which lands her in trouble; but either way, lands you with 18 years of child support). Sal, any more backstory on this one?
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    I've had a vasectomy so I would have told her I'd give you at least$50k to not have a kid. Then I'd let her keep trying to get my seed in every way imaginable.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Joc, had my down a long time ago but fair warning, I don’t know that you should be on the road. Unless it’s changed they don’t want you traveling etc for a day or two after the procedure. You can have swelling/bruising and minor pain/discomfort.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I've seen her on and off for over 5 years now, the draw is that she lives 5 minutes from my house and she's always available. I reside in an outer outer remote suburb of metro Detroit and some nights she's just to convenient to pass up. I'm with Papi the Vasectomy is on the to do list but not comfortable with the whole idea. My answer to her was I wouldn't pay for an abortion nor would I pay child support. I'd just disappear like the last guy that knocked her up
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    For those asking, it was $1,200 for non-insurance vasectomy.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s an outpatient procedure. Bearing in mind that mine was in a military hospital, I walked in wearing sweatpants and a jock strap, got the procedure done under local anesthesia, stitches and bandaids for the incisions, then pulled up my pants and walked out. Had three visits after that to check sperm count. It was kinda funny telling my OIC that I had to take off work to go home and jack off. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ”a great bbbj” is nice. how much do you support her with each month? or is it each visit? i suggest get snipped. i did about 37 years ago.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    A crazy person on SA? Who'd a thunk it? Whether she'd do it or not, this is her trying to assert a level of dominance over you, but in a very stupid, batshit manner. She *probably* would not follow through on her threat, because if this were something she'd actually do, she likely wouldn't tell you about it. She'd just show up at your door preggers and greedy. Regardless... ditch her.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I would’ve thought the uncomfortable conversation was going to be “I’ll pay X amount of dollars for you to do this sex act for me!”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sal69 makes an interesting reference “like the last guy who knocked her up” - sadly that guy isn’t around to ask about the details of her impregnation. I wonder if she saved the contents of the condom - and got a turkey baster to do the deed?
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    @justme62 this one is a pay per play $200. It used to be more but the last five years haven't been kind to her she's aging badly. I see a number of different women on a weekly basis so some I support monthly but most per visit basis. Been trying to cut down though have started seeing a few civilian women lately. Going to see where that goes...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    She's bullying you, period, full stop. Now this is one of the downsides of modern feminism. I hate to say it as I support of lot of women's issues. To me the only response is an immediate, "get the hell out of my room. Now!" Non-negotiable. Here are some other poster's comments I agree with and wish to highlight. @orionsmith said, "Sometimes the best counter to crazy is crazy." @twentyfive said, "I’d ditch her quick." @flagooner said, "I just plain wouldn't choose to remain in the company of..."
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Also agree with @etsutwigg222 and @ Papi_Chulo about her not being in a good place right now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion