tuscl

Ok maybe my city (San Diego) does suck

JamesSD
California
29 dudes arrested in prostitution sting

http://www.kusi.com/29-arrests-made-duri…

On the other hand holy shit these guys were dumb. It sounds like they agreed to meet at "her" hotel without any vetting. Great way to get mugged if you aren't getting arrested .

28 comments

• JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Gotta wonder how many tax dollars per arrest were wasted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The Vice Squad needs to justify their salaries and budget
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    And with that announcement, HK in TJ just increased business substantially I bet.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Or there will be an influx of dudes registering to get their passports. If I lived in San Diego I'd say FUCK US strip clubs. At least while I was at home.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Interesting tidbit from the article:

"...another (man) arrived on a bicycle dressed in cycling gear with a backpack full of sexual props"

Doesn't say if the bike was a Huffy
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I met a stripper at Follies last week that just moved here from San Diego and she agrees with you. "The clubs are bad. Everyone just goes to TJ".
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah? What did this former SD follies girl look like?

SD clubs are horrible for black girls.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I can only remember that she was black and moved because of child custody problems.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    No idea why these clowns didn't simply go to TJ. Must have been scared or don't like Latinas. With a sexual paradise just across the border, why take a risk like this?
    That DA sounds like a real cunt. Probably doesn't get any dick, so she cracks down on lonely guys wanting a buy a little ass. I'm assuming they were seeking adult women. If not, then I digress, and they should have been busted.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Wonder how many of them were Tuscl or SA members
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    From the article: “Buyers convince themselves they are involved in a hobby where there are no victims,” DA Stephan said.

Or we just accept that hobbyists pursue their interests in an imperfect world. Lazy ad chasers got pinched for being careless. Too bad for them. The DA out there is Summer Stephan. I got the urge to grab some ones at the bar when her name showed up.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    vice has to justify there purpose. along with the prudes.
    btw... spent tuesday evening til wednesday arternoon in my favorite club. hk.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    darn auto correct doesn’t know that ‘their’ is what i entered. seri doesn’t know everything i guess.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    That's why you do your vetting ITC. Get a few dances, get a girl comfortable with you and then you or her approaches the idea of OTC. That and SA.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I wonder why they never go after the traffickers, since they are so convinced its a widespread issue and so many of these girls are being trafficked. Seems obvious to me but busting the johns isnt going to do a damn thing if trafficking really is the problem.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Quote from sw pertaining to NOLA raids but still applicaple i guess.

"It’s usually just a power trip by the police or political figures. They don’t give a shit about those women."
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Gee you dumb fucks called progressives, are you too fucking stupid to realize that your focus on allowing illegals in to this country is only %99.99 of the reason there's human traffic in the first place?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^huh? Are you an expert on trafficking? Even if its only illegals participating in trafficking(big unsubstantiated claim there), the point still stands. Whether its illegals or american citizens.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Skibum whats the difference between sex traffickers and pimps?
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I miss the 80's and 90's when I lived in SD....I'd go to TJ nearly every weekend...and mostly not even SC's....Just to hit the regular clubs and meet women....Then maybe once a month the SC's. It was terribly convenient from the Naval Hospital where I stayed near. I took the trolley, walked right into Mexico no questions asked....Coming back, used to jut tell them US Citizen, nothing to declare...boom.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think they go after “innocent johns” like this occasionally as a scare tactic.

Think of it like this. Bored guy sitting at home says “man I need sex, maybe I should just get a hooker.” Bore guy opens up newspaper and sees 29 guys, some just like him arrest for participating in a prostitution ring. Bored guy says “on second thought, I’ll just beat off.”
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Yep, it's city hall trying to reduce demand, esp. with casual customers.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    All these raids did was capture the guys who are desperate and/or just plain stoopid. The cops love going after this kind of low hanging fruit because it doesn’t take much work and it allows them to publish articles like this to justify their worthless jobs.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^This. And meanwhile, a doctor at Michigan State is allowed to sexually abuse young gymnasts for 20 years and nobody raises an eyebrow. Great society.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    @shailynn >>I’m reading this on my phone at the gym between sets and laughed out loud so hard at that last line that people looked at me like WTF?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Human trafficking is "all the rage" right now, for lack of a better-word - thus many LE/DAs see it as a perfect vehicle for their professional advancement as them "being the toughest of the toughest on crime".

This is not to say that human-trafficking should not be dealt with - but it seems many in LE go looking for it where there is none and make a big deal about it even when they don't find any victims of human-trafficking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ e.g. they'll make a big-deal about prostitution stings they do, or strip-club raids, and say they do it b/c of the "human trafficking epidemic", yet it seems they rarely find any such victims
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    JamesSD, your metro may suck, but it is just a short Blue Trolley ride to the heavenly paradise here on earth.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion