tuscl

Do you document your strip club visits?

Warrior15's recent discussion about mongering and the responses had me wondering how many of you actually keep track (written records) of your visits. I don't necessarily mean all spreadsheet or whatever, but like where you visited, who you saw, what you did, how much you spent on whichever girl for whatever activity. Which girls you want to keep seeing, which girls to avoid. Basically like your own detailed personal TUSCL review, but just the numbers and required details.

I used to be a little more diligent about it. This was long before i wrote a TUSCL review. Before the smartphone period, i just kept it in my head as accurately as i could until i could write it down later in a text file on my computer. Almost on every visit. I could then gauge how much i tended to spend in a given period at which clubs and on which girls. More recently, i just take a few notes in my phone when i can. Even more recently, as i just spend time and money mostly with the ATF, i don't even bother with that as there really isn't much to keep track of.

30 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    I don't visit too often so documentation isn't really necessary. All my visits are pretty much documented by memory. All the really good visits are definitely locked in. I can remember specific visits from even half a decade ago that were so good that I STILL use it as jerkoff material.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I would guess that's what writing a review here is for, but other than that, no. I can remember most of what happened in case I need it for future reference.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I docume t the lot lizards. When I'm too broke to hire one I troll them on my cb radio
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    The only thing I would write down would be the Reviews put on TUSCL. And I don't do those to keep track, but rather to relive the moments.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I only document my visits by my reviews. Those reviews don’t include names, so they aren’t as specific as proper documentation.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have a written strip club log going back to 1994 documenting every SC visit, including date, club, names of girls I did dances or VIPs with and how many, and which one got me off and how. I have *not* tracked money spent -- I'd rather not remember that!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Keeping written documentation of all of your sexual conquests can be dangerous.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6euH1CX…
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I have a simple Excel chart, but no calculations typed out in it. I list each club vertically and then a row of dancers under each club as I meet and get extras from them. Next to each dancer name, I put a #/# rating for their looks and body. Then under that row of dancer names is a column of each date I went to the club. Line up the date with the dancer names and I input a (#) to log how many dances I got followed by common acronyms of the specific activities we did together. I have not added up the total dance count number yet, but could ban park that last year, I spent around $9,000 over 3 extra clubs and (1) normal club.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    ^^ ban = ball
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This thread perfectly illustrates the Pathetic in Pathetic Loser. ROFLMAO
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Outside of the reviews I have written, I have not documented any of my strip club visits. I do recall some memorable experiences from many years ago, but I can't go as far as to say the exact date and exact time I was at that club. When it comes to visits that happened more than a year ago, I do not recall the exact amount of money I spent on a particular visit. Some information, like how much you spent on each visit, is better left undocumented because it could potentially ruin your enjoyment of this hobby.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Fuck no. That is a bit too much like work for something that is supposed to be entertainment. Besides, if it is so long between visits that you can't remember what you did with who then there is a good chance that the dancer won't be there anyway - this is a transient business.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    LOL, 25! No. I just write reviews to get free VIP so I can get info for my next visit.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    I agree with 25.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't log anything whether it's strip club related or anything else like my normal everyday expenses - I just use "the feel it method"
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    Only for tax purposes. All those donations to needy single moms are tax deductible, right?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In the days before the popularity of cell phones & posted online schedules, I used to log which girls were there on a particular day, so I could start to discern patterns, e.g., "If I want to see Amber, I should go on Monday or Thursday, she's usually there". I kept these meticulously, and even swapped this sort of schedule info with other PLs through the forums. Have had no need of that for a veeerrrrry long time
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    So nobody wears a GoPro in VIP? What kinda PLs are we?
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    If I can't remember SC visits, then I don't need to keep track of them. If I can, then I already have.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i need to document my experiences much better. seems my old fart brain has difficulty recalling some of my visits.
  • my123
    7 years ago
    I would write down the dancers name on my phone and whether I liked her, disliked her, or was neutral. So when I go back I often recognize the dancer but don't remember whether I liked her or not, I can just look it up on my phone.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    No.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'm still waiting for lap dances, drinks, tips, and cover charges to be tax deductible. Will strongly consider voting for anyone who fixes that.
    Also need to eliminate the 10% early withdrawal penalty for IRA's and increase deductions for charity after the latest mess up.
    Then I will track everything. I can set something up on my phone to track everything.
    Until then I don't bother. If democrats did include such deductions, then they could add up all the deductions and locations and check to see how much dancers and strip clubs reported. I'm not sure how all this could be verified though. We might need a USCoin to handle all transactions since no one likes to save paper receipts. We just need the correct code instead of listing a strip club or dancers name on anything an so might see.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang. all the dependents i could claim. and all the ‘entertainment’ expenses...
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I keep a list on my phone of the names of dancers that are either awesome and I want to see again, or those who I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.
  • davephx
    7 years ago
    I have a complete record of clubs, who, something about them and my "intimacy rating" on a 0-5 scale with 5 being rare (as you see in my Phoenix reviews). Records go back to 90's. I have a very poor memory so have a tiny pocket pad in my shirt pocket.

Once after doing reviews of like 15 dancers from 3 clubs, I forget either in Mississauga or the older days in Niagara Falls (Canada) someone asked me how in the world I keep track. My secret was exposed (pun). At some clubs where I prefer to stand (holding up a wall column at some Niagara clubs), it is hard not to be noticed when writing notes so I would often visit the restroom to write notes and not be seen. Once a dancer asked what I was writing about which made me switch to more men's room visits. I also like to wash hands for health reasons after/between some dancers.

No legal issues in Canada, but when in Phoenix don't want the dancer to see me and think I might be undercover cop writing notes since they hang out in clubs looking for illegal contact.

I am an analytical type- probably my CPA firm background showing - use to be a senior tax guy at a then "Big 8" (old Touche Ross long before Deloitte merger.
  • davephx
    7 years ago
    Can't edit? Then when get home would try and read my fast notes and while memory fresh write more extensive notes. Often do one for posting on boards like this without as much personal info and then also keep for self-more personal notes from the discussion I had with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @davephx

Why not just use the notepad on the cell ph which looks like you may be texting and thus less conspicuous and you don't need to carry a pad and pen
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ unless you have a very old style cell ph which does not have a full keyboard and thus very hard to type on
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Document visits? Yes, for the last couple years, including spending, in Microsoft Word. The intention was to turn those Word files into Tuscl reviews. But I hadn't because I was trying to write then in a way that wasn't either a club ad or un-useful to the mongers here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion