tuscl

Going on a rant...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:17 AM
STRIPPERS!!! From a dancer to dancer perspective please for fuck sake use that big shiny metal thing on the stage. You know the pole. Now obviously given my TUSCL name i enjoy pole work but i can also appreciate a good floor routine. But damn these baby strippers go a whole routine without touching it let alone dancing on it. Learn a couple routines and practice. But laying on the floor having a naked seizure isnt the way to turn on a guy. Or am i wrong? I say mix it up. Also baby strippers a lap dance means (where legal) that your ass goes on their crotch. Not this BS air dance shit. Your grinding on their cock plain and simple. Just some fabric between thats it. If you wanna see your tips go up starting selling it more.

57 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! They’ve learned that flashing their pussy to guys is a lot faster to easy money than learning a talent.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Preach sister
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hell ya pole dancer
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    meat72 spot on your right. thats what its about. and thats important i usually do a off the pole to the floor, spread with a heal click. then spread pussy and flip over to doggy style. but these girls just lay on their back and finger themselves for 3 songs lol
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    also dont clean the pole, it shows youre a germofo. you want guys to think youre nasty
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said PD. In clubs where there are stage shows - it should involve a dance and pole work. There are some dancers who do crazy pole routines - and I appreciate the gymnastic and fitness ability of those dancers. Even a little pole work can be very sexy - and it can showcase certain aspects of a dancers sexy toned body. I’ve seen dancers convulsing on stage. I know they are attempting to act sexy, but it can be easily lost on a majority of club patrons.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Salty - ya gotta clean the pole so that they don't slip and fall on their heads. I had one tell me yesterday that she recently went on stage for the first time in several years and gave it the ole college try on the pole. getting upside down scared her but she wassurprised that she could still do it. I'd rather have her giving me a dance. :)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You should start a dance school and teach these bitches while taking their money
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    More lime shadowcat wanted a dance from Ron Jeremy and a titty fuck with those nice man boobies
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    oh i thought they were sanatizing the pole...i like pussy juice
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    I tip dancers that do good pole work even if I am not interested in floor dances from them, just fir the effort.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I only do floor work when a guy comes over to tip me, and I never actually climb the pole. I mostly just dance around it. It’s funny tho, at my club the new girls LOVE the pole. We have multiple stages and they practice w each other when it’s slow. I think so many girls are great at it here tho that regulars get bored w it. The older guys complain that they aren’t there for a show of athleticism, and they want to see the girls being more sensual. I personally like the slow graceful pole work. I do feel like the energetic floor girls get the most stage tips. It might be that it’s so obvious they are new, and customers like to try out the new girls. Plus, they try so hard.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I hate when you get a lap dance and the stripper grinds your leg instead of your crotch. In my experience, it doesn’t happen a lot, but it does happen
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Pole cleaning is a must. Trust me there are a lot of nasty snatch grinding that pole depeding on night lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 your club sounds pretty impressive. I’m sure it’s a sexy show of athleticism. I guess it could be overdone - but it sounds like an impressive stage show.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ and that gross wax girls put on their legs. Makes it all junky like a surf board. :P
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    “Naked seizure”. LMAO.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    While I do appreciate a girl's ability to use a pole, I don't think those are the talents that will encourage me to spend some personal time with that girl. If she does a spectacular performance, that possibly my make me go tip her a dollar. But that would necessarily make me ask her to come over after her stage time. Her looks and the personal connection will do that. Now if she just lazily lays on the stage during her session, then I might think she would do the same during the private dance, so that could influence me also.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    "laying on the floor having a naked seizure isnt the way to turn on a guy." I totally agree. Stay on the pole, don't throw yourself in the floor on stage. When I see a girl writhing around on the floor, all I'm thinking about is how filthy the floor is: her hair, her hands, her knees, her ass - they're all grimy now. Believe me, the floor is dirtier than the pole. "a lap dance means (where legal) that your ass goes on their crotch." I know it's controversial but I actually prefer lap dances face-to-face and crotch-to-crotch rather than ass-to-crotch.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I will tip a dancer more for an impressive stage show. I’ve tipped dancers who do pole work - and who do the hula hoop stuff - and who have hot athletic bodies that are showcased through that type of stage work. It shows they put some thought into their work. It’s a mixed bag - whether they will provide the extras I’m looking for. Some are filthier than the stage floor in the back. I agree with Warrior - the ones who lay around on stage aren’t making me think they will work to please me in the back room.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    => "but these girls just lay on their back and finger themselves for 3 songs lol" That actually sounds really hot and sexy. Hell yeah, i would tip and tip well for that! As impressive as polework is (i think it impresses girls more than guys usually), it think it's more for the dancer than the customer. It expends a lot of energy and time away from the customers on stage who probably just want some titties and spread pussy in their face and a nice ass to pat. It also makes a girl sweaty during and after the stage show. Having said that i appreciate when a girl has developed truly good talent on the pole (i prefer spinning poles as the static poles just tend to require strength and the tricks don't look as cool even if they're harder to do). A girl does earn a little more respect in my book from learning her craft, but it is a very minor thing to me and not what earns my money.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A dancer's ability to poledance has never done anything for me personally. Most dancers that I have seen excel there generally haven't provided the better lap dances IME.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Maybe the new girls are treating the stage show like a real life cam show. Interesting...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I still haven't seen it much at all in the clubs i go to. Heck a lot of the clubs aren't fully nude though :(
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Poledancing to me is really part of the athletic "art" of stripping. Girls can show their coordination and grace in a sexy way. I try to always tip a girl who shows real talent. Without using a pole its more of a straight up meat market vibe. While I dont discriminate harshly I do like to see some effort on the pole.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think the only things other girls do on stage that irritates me is when they tip drill right next to me and a customer sitting at a table (it’s like.. do you really need the dollar that bad?). I just kinda resent anyone who creates those kinds of awkward situations. And then girls who get annoyed that no one is tipping them, so they heel slam/click, or literally just sit there and frown. The girls who go and dance against the mirror just look dumb and pathetic.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ The girls actually leave the stage to beg for tips on the floor? I have never seen that happen. There were a couple clubs that did "dollar dances", basically where they danced for 20 second cuts of songs or so and moved to another PL for 10-15 minutes or so. That was an interesting way to get to know a girl and ask to see her later. The customers definitely enjoyed them more than the dancers, lol. I haven't seen one of those in a long time either. Used to be quite common.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    No, but it’s a huge stage, and they will come right over to the edge, as close to the table as possible and tweek, or pretend to finger their crotch. It’s so awkward. I’d be so ashamed to do something like that. I’m like, omg.. please just to tip her.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Twerk
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are some clubs with a major dollar parade. It can be distracting - but it should be subtle. When the dancers are aggressive - it’s distracting to the customers - and it rarely makes the customer want to tip more. They make a big deal to get $1 - but they probably won’t get another $1 from that customer. I’ve seen the dancers who try the old “would you give me a dollar to go away?” - which is just as annoying. I’m happy to tip - but it’s my decision to tip for a good show.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 Oh so they put the tables right next to the stage to kind of force customers to give the stage attention. There's one club i know (the one that had the rich fool paying all that money for a couple hours in a lame VIP) that does that. It has very non-interactive stage shows, but a lot of polework (they really put the pole in PoleKatz) and the girls often don't take anything off. If they didn't put the tables near the stage, the girls would probably see their stage tips go down 80% or so as almost no one would go up to the stage, not that they make a whole lot on stage anyway. But you still have the showoffs that like to make it rain. That club is definitely more of a dancer's club.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t think they are oddly close, it’s just that the stage is big, so if it’s slow, and she comes right over, it’s close relative to how big the stage is and where we are, so it feels awkward, like you are especially ignoring her if you don’t get up.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I will tip a good stage or poll show, even if I don’t want any dances from the girl. I tell them I appreciate the athleticism of their work.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I go almost exclusively during the daytime hours, but hardly any dancers even bother going on stage in the clubs I visit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "I will tip a good stage or poll show, even if I don’t want any dances from the girl. I tell them I appreciate the athleticism of their work." And I bought Playboy for the articles.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I always appreciate good pole work. One of the dancers who used to be at my favorite club used to do a naked split with two feet on the pole while she was eight feet up the pole. Sigggghhhh..... ;-)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Honestly, if I worked at an all nude club w a pole, I wouldn’t touch that thing. Rubbing alcohol doesn’t kill germs instantly. I’d have to take the entire first song to spray down the pole.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Pussy's way cleaner than hands and feet...
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    On stage, I like to see sexy dancing - actual dancing, in time and rhythm to the music, with some energy and enthusiasm. I also like good pole work. If a girl can do both (like my CF from last winter), I'm in heaven. When I see a girl dancing with energy, I'll tip her and tell her "i see you're using a lot of energy, come over when you're done and I'll buy you a drink while you rest, then you can dance for me". I get pretty good response from that.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I care less about whether the stripper does or doesn’t use the pole than if she tries to put on a show rather than mailing it in. Eye contact and a smile makes me want to get a dance. Staring past me when I’ve tipped her at stage spares me wasting money on a dance.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    @BJ99 if you used your vagina instead of wiping down the pole, you could built up your imune system, and you would be STD resistance within 2 years. im not a doctor, but thats how it works
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol! That gave me the oddest visual.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Salty.nutz offers better advice than Dr Oz! Lol!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Stage shows do nothing for me and didn't do anything for me before I stopped enjoying strip clubs either.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PoleDancer, there had been some very highly regarded clubs in Prince George County Maryland. Of one of them, black, it was said that they had a strict rule, no touching the dancers while they are on stage. And they did enforce this. It also sounded like that was about the only rule, everywhere else it was a Maximum Mileage Anything Goes Membership Club. You know how it goes, girls on stage are getting in guy's faces when they get money. So the pole never gets used. Would you support the idea of a first stage where there is no touching and no seating around it, so no tipping. The girl just puts on a show, using the pole, for the whole house. It sets the ambiance for the whole club. Then she goes to stage 2, which has seating around it, and she can do what ever she wants with anyone who sits down and tips her. What would you say to this kind of an idea? I have known girls who like using poles, but say at the San Jose Pink Poodle they really don't get the chance because they get money by going from one guy to another. So they don't like the Pink Poodle on account of this. One waitress hired, not sure if she wanted to dance, I said to her, "You don't like the idea of being up there showing your stuff?" She said, "That's what it is, showing, not dancing." So with this special main stage with no seating and no tipping or standing near it, the girl could start off with pole dancing. Then after she could go to the second stage or go to sitting with guys and do whatever she wanted. SJG Led Zeppelin, live Denmark TV [view link]
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Like many others, I do appreciate seeing good pole work. I will always tip them if they put on a good show. However, I don't put too much emphasis on whether they use the pole or not. I have gotten dances with girls that do a ton of pole tricks, only to be disappointed by how lame their dances were. I've also gotten dances with girls that did not use the pole at all, and they were some of the best dances I've ever had.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Yeah pole tricks doesn't really translate to good lap dances outside of some additional flexibility.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I know both types. You really can’t determine the quality of dances from girls who work the pole, the way you can from girls who do not. Honestly, the girls who I know to sell the most dances don’t go hard core on the floor, or climb the pole. Maybe bc the customers who really buy dances tend see it as an annoyance when we even have to leave them to go up on stage.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Plenty of dancers just pose on the pole and do floor work and do fine because they provide mileage
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always thought working the pole was a prerequisite for any respectable lap dance.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I kinda expect and will tip a stripper that delivers a complete stage show. Use the both the pole and floor while also giving any tippers some up close one-on-one entertainment to some degree. Also put some effort into it and don't mail it in. Smile and interact and entertain the customers. And try to dance to the beat. I will always tip a stripper working hard on stage and having a good attitude about it.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    If other dancers at the same club are providing more than air... I would hope this is a self solving problem: no grind = no repeat business; low mileage rep = no business; change business practices or find a different job, no?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My ATF says she doesn't know how to work a pole but I still think she gives a great show on stage. First, she actually dances. Wearing 6 or 7 inch heels accentuates the calf muscles and causes the ass to show its athleticism. As her dance progresses she works the rail with an all nude "signature move": lying back on the rail she straightens her leg straight up and brings it slowly down behind the customer's back giving him a nose to pussy view of her perfect female parts - Its been turning me on for years. So much better than a pole worker.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow Gawker! I think your atf is exceptional - and her stage show must be incredibly sexy! When you’ve spoken of her - you’ve not mentioned that she does a workout - so I’m wondering how she maintains such a toned body. I’m guessing it’s genetics? She must have quite a stage presence.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Almost every girl at my club can do something on the pole, even if it looks terrible with flexed feet. But if they could stop wearing lotions and oils, my fear of slipping on stage will happily go away. Nobody cares if "they ashy". If they could buy the right lotions for their skin types and apply it right after a shower, they wouldn't need to reapply it right before stage. And I'm sure the customers hate having a plethora of scents all over them, too. /Rant
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I used to be the pole queen at my first club, Landing Strip, before they remodeled... their poles were like pillars. I couldn't even fit both hands around them ("that's what she said"), but I somehow learned to climb them and was the only regular girl there who could not only climb the pole, but do actual tricks. It made me very strong because those poles took more strength to climb than regular ones. Then I switched to other clubs and those regular sized poles were so easy. But now I don't do many pole tricks. A few here and there, but mostly just dance sexy around the pole, swing around it, etc. It also depends what kinda club I'm at and what the vibe is. If they like pole tricks, I'll do 'em, although I'm a little rusty on my best signature moves.
  • SneakySecret2
    6 years ago
    As long as she can work “my pole”, we’re good ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion