Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do SA girls take Bitcoin?

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Asking for a friend

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Nope, only Buttcoin

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

try diapers and baby formula

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

SA girls and strippers take SlutCoin. You can purchase SlutCoins from me for $2500. They say it is going to $30,000. Don't miss this opportunity.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I thought that you just inserted the coin in her slot! I get a lot of puzzled looks......

Gee, have I been doing it incorrectly??? ;-)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Only the Black American Express Card works, sorry buddy, these girls are expensive.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve tried using my credit card - but it has a chip - and swiping it between an SA girls butt cheeks doesn’t seem to work? I guess the additional security is hurting my SA encounters?

Maybe Bitcoin will work better?

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

@cashman - if your card has a chip, you need to insert, not swipe

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It gets sticky when I insert it. Maybe I should pay before I pump? Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sorry only coke cans

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@25 I thought the correct term is now the African American American Express Card.

Get with the PC lingo or you'll get called out as racist.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s odd Juice - as I swiped my card between her butt cheeks - and a coke can slid out of her pussy - and it was ice cold!

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

I offered to pay an SA girl in Ripple...still waiting for her to reply, but I'm hopeful

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Isn't there a Titcoin?

With respect to Futuretrackstar, I regularly pay girls with Buttcoin. It is the cryptocurrency of choice for rimjob lovers!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant comment Cashman1234!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner thank you for that As you can see I get by with a little held from my friends LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement