tuscl

How do you know if she really wants to date you

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, January 8, 2018 8:38 PM
I'm kinda an expert at this...mostly I think it's because I'm so close in age with the girls I do date that have been stripper's, hookers or some kind of provider In all situations all the girls that desired to date me never asked or hinted about money...even if I offered straight out it was always rejected Funny thing was they bought me things...I think it's just how they work Well if you find yourself in this situation your close to a real relationship with your provider

30 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice, when a motherfucker has so much game like you, women just drop their panties when you enter the room. I bet when you go to strip clubs you leave with more money than you entered because strippers pay YOU for the chance to give you a lapdance. Well then you blow half of that money of chackin so I’m not sure you really come out ahead $$$ wise.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Bankroll management juice...just sayin... Sounds like pimpin in your future. +EV
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ooooh to be juice...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Just being honest
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Legit lessons from my personal experience And yes because of this I've questioned if I truly could pimp
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The fact that you call your left hand "Trixie" does not mean you're dating a stripper
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Also keep in mind it's been a seven up kinda girl's I'm doing this with
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    I once had a dancer buy me a beer but it was her last night,
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice is a smooth operator. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Let me guess... You are kind of a big deal? Actual footage of Juice in action: [view link]
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    If you want to date a stripper w/o paying it's the same strategy as OTC: you just ask. No faggity little System required. No whether it's going to work for you or not depends mainly on whether you are a RICH STUD like me, or just a DUMB FAG. If the former, you have a good chance, if the latter, be prepared for rejection and then to go back to dipping into your wallet for cash.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - you know how to work. You have a good rap - and you are close in age to the girls you meet. So, you are seen less as a guy who needs to pay to get a college age girl (over 18). In my case - age is my enemy - as the girls immediately know I’m older - and therefore they will assume I’m there for sex (in exchange for $$$). I wonder if they would accept math tutoring as payment? I’ve taught before - so if they have any difficulty with statistics, or calculus - I could be of service?
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    why wouldn't they just cut out the middleman and give the math prof a blowjob?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brilliant points gentleman
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    anonlvone - don’t tell the girls with the math issues that suggestion! I’m trying to work my angle - and that might be my only angle - lol!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Some ppl just make you want to buy them stuff. I’ll bet it’s bc you seem like a happy person who would get excited ab gifts, or new things. Some ppl don’t seem like anything would excite them. Ppl like to make ppl happy, and it’s easier to make some ppl happy than others.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bj I'm a very happy and carefree guy...extremely easy to please
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That’s prolly what it is then :). Even strippers like happy carefree ppl.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    BJ99: That's the truth. When I'm in a happy 'I don't give a fuck' mood I seem very attractive to women (dancers), but when I'm in a mood to be reflective and quiet, they ignore me like a street person.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Everyone thinks ppl are most attracted to ppl who will work hard to please them, but ppl feel good ab themselves when they feel they are making someone else happy, so easy to please ppl are very attractive.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "don’t tell the girls with the math issues that suggestion! I’m trying to work my angle - and that might be my only angle - lol!" cashman, you can't be obtuse when talking to acute girl. It just ain't right.... ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ATACdawg - lol! Well said! I usually use a complimentary angle when chatting with acute girl...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    BJ I'm blushing :)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    See? You are so cute! ❤️ I’m sure that waitress did want your dick. :)
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ That waitress just wanted a Coke can.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yep. That one he keeps in his pocket ;P
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So just smile at strippers and watch them flock to you. Got it. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion