Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you know if she really wants to date you

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm kinda an expert at this...mostly I think it's because I'm so close in age with the girls I do date that have been stripper's, hookers or some kind of provider

In all situations all the girls that desired to date me never asked or hinted about money...even if I offered straight out it was always rejected

Funny thing was they bought me things...I think it's just how they work

Well if you find yourself in this situation your close to a real relationship with your provider

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice, when a motherfucker has so much game like you, women just drop their panties when you enter the room.

I bet when you go to strip clubs you leave with more money than you entered because strippers pay YOU for the chance to give you a lapdance. Well then you blow half of that money of chackin so I’m not sure you really come out ahead $$$ wise.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Bankroll management juice...just sayin...

Sounds like pimpin in your future. +EV

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ooooh to be juice...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just being honest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Legit lessons from my personal experience

And yes because of this I've questioned if I truly could pimp

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The fact that you call your left hand "Trixie" does not mean you're dating a stripper

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Also keep in mind it's been a seven up kinda girl's I'm doing this with

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I once had a dancer buy me a beer but it was her last night,

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Juice is a smooth operator.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Let me guess... You are kind of a big deal?

Actual footage of Juice in action:

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

If you want to date a stripper w/o paying it's the same strategy as OTC: you just ask. No faggity little System required.

No whether it's going to work for you or not depends mainly on whether you are a RICH STUD like me, or just a DUMB FAG. If the former, you have a good chance, if the latter, be prepared for rejection and then to go back to dipping into your wallet for cash.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Juice - you know how to work. You have a good rap - and you are close in age to the girls you meet. So, you are seen less as a guy who needs to pay to get a college age girl (over 18). In my case - age is my enemy - as the girls immediately know I’m older - and therefore they will assume I’m there for sex (in exchange for $$$).

I wonder if they would accept math tutoring as payment? I’ve taught before - so if they have any difficulty with statistics, or calculus - I could be of service?

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

why wouldn't they just cut out the middleman and give the math prof a blowjob?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Brilliant points gentleman

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

anonlvone - don’t tell the girls with the math issues that suggestion! I’m trying to work my angle - and that might be my only angle - lol!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Some ppl just make you want to buy them stuff. I’ll bet it’s bc you seem like a happy person who would get excited ab gifts, or new things. Some ppl don’t seem like anything would excite them. Ppl like to make ppl happy, and it’s easier to make some ppl happy than others.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bj I'm a very happy and carefree guy...extremely easy to please

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

That’s prolly what it is then :). Even strippers like happy carefree ppl.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

BJ99: That's the truth. When I'm in a happy 'I don't give a fuck' mood I seem very attractive to women (dancers), but when I'm in a mood to be reflective and quiet, they ignore me like a street person.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Everyone thinks ppl are most attracted to ppl who will work hard to please them, but ppl feel good ab themselves when they feel they are making someone else happy, so easy to please ppl are very attractive.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"don’t tell the girls with the math issues that suggestion! I’m trying to work my angle - and that might be my only angle - lol!"

cashman, you can't be obtuse when talking to acute girl. It just ain't right.... ;-)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

ATACdawg - lol! Well said! I usually use a complimentary angle when chatting with acute girl...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

BJ I'm blushing :)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

See? You are so cute! ❤️ I’m sure that waitress did want your dick. :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^ That waitress just wanted a Coke can.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Yep. That one he keeps in his pocket ;P

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

So just smile at strippers and watch them flock to you. Got it. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement