tuscl

Returning To Atlanta.

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Sunday, January 7, 2018 8:09 PM
Heyo, mongers. In just a little over a week from now, I'll be taking a midweek trip to Atlanta once again to see what shenanigans the city (and of course the clubs) has to offer that I missed out on on my first visit a few months ago. I won't be mongering during the daytime/afternoon ( Which means... no Follies :c ). Instead, I'll be dancing on Dayshift, hopefully at Oasis GTE, though there are plenty of Plan B options if for whatever reason that doesn't work out. That's what I considered during my first visit, but I at least wanted a feel for each of the club's atmosphere first. So all of my strip club mongering will be during the evening. I've already visited Cheetah (day and night), Mardi Gras (night... and got kicked out. LOL), Tattletales (night), Pink Pony (Day), Strokers (day), and of course Follies (day). I'm curious if there are any more clubs that I need to check out, or which ones you think I should re-visit. I pretty much only have two nights to go out and explore, so I'll take heed to any recommendations. I'm easily entertained and as long as I have a long island iced tea in one hand and a gorgeous attentive girl in the other, I'll be happy. Play time is not an obligation, but I won't complain if the breeze blows me in that direction. I'll try and not get the boot from anywhere this time.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Would love to meet up with you in ATL but it's not in the cards right now (plus too damn cold compared to Miami) - hope things go well at Oasis or w/e other club you may be at.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Can you sing, juggle or do a magic act? They are necessary abilities to work at Oasis now. Good luck.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    The days of ATL Strip Clubs are long, long gone. I did hear the owner of Mardi Gras passed away, maybe things will change but time will tell. Follies can be decent at night sometimes.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Think your list covers all the "must-see" Atlanta clubs unless you're particularly interested in the 'urban' vibe. The only area for a mixed crowd you might want to browse that isn't already on your list is the Fulton Industrial area. It's been a long time since my last trip but Fannies and Riley's Showbar might turn up something of interest (or you can be a baller and pop into Babes and make it rain). Pay no attention to Shadow about Oasis, as long as you carry a minimum of 15 pieces of flair at all times.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Can you sing, juggle or do a magic act?" Really? All the dancers have to do something like that? How lame.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Shadow was being sarcastic. In order to hold off the prudes in government, Oasis has a “burlesque” show every hour where some is that takes place. Every dancer is supposed to carry some “flair” at all times (feather, scarf, etc). It’s stupid and they know it, but they are trying to survive against a hostile local government that is trying to shut them down.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yes, Fannie’s or Riley’s are options. They are real dives. I don’t mind dives, but Fulton Industrial Blvd is a truly scarey area.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    They're exaggerating. Just carry one prop. Typically a fan, boa, or scarf. One dancer has these cool bracelets that look like Slinky s that counts.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Aren't we a just a ray of sunshine? Eve is a solid contributor with some great stories, is taking one for the team so to speak, and all she gets is lots of discouragement. I am just sorry I will be in Atlanta this week and not next. Good luck and tell us your stories Eve..
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'll swing by oasis to support the cause..... all of us atlanta guys should make the trip to see her. And don't be cheap, she is not going to oasis to hang out, she is there to make money
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m looking forward to reading your stories Eve. I’m sure it will be a memorable experience. I’ve never been to ATL clubs, but they sound like fun. Have a great time!
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I think everyone forgot that I've already been to Oasis once and probably saw how the other girls and their scheduled burlesquers worked. LOL But if Oasis' requisites were ever to that extreme, I'd still have no issue working there. Used to be a fire dancer/street performer, and I still have all my props sitting in my closet. :D Oh, so that I don't leave any other details out, I'm fixing to arrive in ATL early on the 16th and leave by noon on the 18th. (For those wanting to swing by and say hello)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I wanna see Eve fire dance!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion