tuscl

Top or bottom

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, January 6, 2018 6:46 PM
You are at your fav club. Everything is the same as usual except one thing. Tonight only the girls on stage will only take off their top or bottoms but not both. All girls take off the same thing but not both. The strip club gods have ordained you to decide. Which is it? Will your club tonight be topless or bottomless. I will answer later.

38 comments

• joc13
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Bottomless
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • CouldBe
    6 years ago
    Topless.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Get refund and go to different club, then leave a shitty review later.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i'd go topless, and it really wasn't that tough of a decision for me as crazy as might sound, LOOKING at pussy doesn't do much for me...which is why nude clubs aren't a big deal to me
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I think that would be kind of cool walking in if they asked me to decide for the whole club that night whether the dancers were all topless or bottomless, though. That alone merits a positive review from me! With the tit men leaving in a huff, I would be left looking at all the sweet, sweet pussy (and maybe a couple of sour ones) If I were a rapper, I would try to work something like this into the intro of my rap video.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Topless. Unless all the dancers have small tits.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The girls in the club can go topless. Then I can go bottomless in the VIP room.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I vote bottoms. I love the sight of a cute woman with a shirt on and no bottoms.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    ^ high five!!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Aha I have a different answer. It depends on where the talent I expect that night. Hot booties and light topside go bottomless, great boobs and just ok booties go topless. Either way in VIP we will take care of the rest of that dilemma.
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    I can do no better than to quote GoV in full: "i'd go topless, and it really wasn't that tough of a decision for me as crazy as might sound, LOOKING at pussy doesn't do much for me...which is why nude clubs aren't a big deal to me" Increasingly I'm finding that I can see them topless ITC and then as naked as I want 'em OTC.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about a 3rd choice. Nude with a paper bag over their heads. :)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bottomless, all day every day, son! lol, I felt like a tool just typing that :) Anyway, I remember back watching Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, and I ***loved*** the bottomless party. Shortly after, a stripper I was OTC with was walking around the hotel room with her top on but not her bottoms ... sproing-oing-oing! It isn't just that I enjoy looking at stripper ass and pussy ... it's that, to channel ppwh in a prior thread, with her top covered, she somehow seems extra naked with her bottoms off. It's just this unexpected look -- usually if a woman has one thing off, it's her top -- that I dig
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Topless.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bottomless!
  • LecherousMonk
    6 years ago
    I'm a tit man, all day. My modus operandi is to find the girl with biggest natural tits who isn't old, fat, or otherwise deficient and get as many dances as I can afford (2).
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Bottomless
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Bottomless pictures are harder to find. Anyone have a link to some?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > usually if a woman has one thing off, it's her top I was thinking that, too. If my favorite club that month is topless, I have already seen each dancer's boobage. Seeing them all rock out with their twats out all over the course of an hour or two would be hot just because there had been maybe three weeks of build-up!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Topless.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Bottomless. For most of the reasons Subraman put forth. It’s “naughtier”.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Bottomless pictures are harder to find. Anyone have a link to some?" WTF? Not a Harold and Kumar fan? Here ya go! [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    All the clubs near me are topless, so bottomless for variety.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ sorry, I should have put a trigger warning on that video, for all you chubby chasers (sorry, "thick" woman lovers)
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    topless
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Topless
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @JS69 I like that too especially, if it’s my button down business type shirt I find that super sexy.
  • lapdance1400
    6 years ago
    Topless definitely. A really easy choice for me, even cleavage for me is very much appealing, so certainly Topless.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    There's just something about a pretty pussy peeking out from under a very thin tank top..... Bottomless!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    If we're just talking about the stage, bottomless everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. Topless is so boring and i don't even leave my seat for that. Bottomless gets my tip dollars. If were talking about dances and more, still bottomless. You can have sex with a bottomless girl (at least moved out of the way). It's still kind of lame if you don't have access to the top, kind of like all those sex scenes where the girl still keeps the bra on. There's just another level (base) when the bottoms come off. Kind of like skipping first, second and third and going straight to home instead of just getting stranded on first or second.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my area - the clubs (serving alcohol) are bikini only - so either way this will be an improvement. Pussy is what I love - so I’d love to see bottomless dancers!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    It seems, if one does NOT prefer tops off, you might be gay! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion