tuscl

Weird Club Hangups

Nixur68
Texas
Friday, December 29, 2017 9:42 AM
I’ve beeb clubbing for a year regularly and I’m sure there are some expections but this is what I avoid as if we’re the plague. - Sequences or those shiny little round peices of reflective plastic. Just about every girl who’s wears them has a massive ego and never delivers. - Calls me “honey”. It makes me feel old or I’m about to receive bad news. - “Granny Underwear” or white/grey lingerie but that’s supposed to look sexy but just looks like something my grandma would wear to bed. What’s on everyone else’s boat?

22 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    There are things I avoid for practical reasons, but nothing I'd consider a weird hangup. Dancers might disagree when I tell why I'm not buying dances, but there's always going to be another wallet they can befriend.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    outie belly buttons and cotton candy body spray with or without glitter
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Glitter is to be avoided at all times!!! I don't care how hot she is or what she has done for me in the past, if she is wearing glitter I'm not buying any dances won't even let her sit with me out front. Also, I never spend a dime on one of the drink hustlers that orders an overpriced dancer drink without asking. I've had way too many Kentucky strippers try to order themselves a drink that costs as much or more than a lapdance without asking.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I have to admit, I don't have the slightest idea what your first entry means. Google was no help. I kinda of resonate with your second one. It's not a matter of calling me "honey", there's just a certain vibe that comes across, where the stripper is completely jaded and mechanical, and just throwing in words that feign affection. It's like she she has no idea how to fake the connection and is wearing "honey" like a person suit to make her seem like more of an actual human being. It's more an attitude than any particular word, but I could see how "honey" would often be a tip-off. I haven't seen girls with granny underwear, but maybe you're using that term to mean high-waisted lingerie? I hate those too. In fact, that's one of those things that I think the vast majority of men dislike, and many women are either completely unaware of that, or they're wearing it for other women since women love it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Agree on glitter. Spray-on tan is a big one. Hate that stuff. I am kinda weirded out by those bejeweled butt plugs. Am I the only one? Lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Subra I think he meant Sequin
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glitter is a big pet peeve of mine. It gets on everything - and it’s almost impossible to get off. Spray tans are also a bit annoying - if it’s a high contact type of club. There’s a good chance I’ll be wearing some of it - and I don’t want to come out of a club with a different complexion. Strippers who indulge in perfume showers are annoying to me. I immediately assume the dancer is trying to hide something. I also don’t want my car, clothing and home to smell like a dancer. If a dancer has bad breath - and it’s a high contact club - it can be unpleasant too. The same thing goes for dancers who wreak of cigarette smoke (or other types of smoke). I’m in a grumpy mood - so I’ll stop here. I have other things that I’m not wild about - but those are the top few.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The perfume that's so strong it makes my eyes water and nose hair curl, and won't come out my shirt in the wash. Nipple rings 4got2wipage / poor TP technique I'm not 100% convinced that it's not the strip clubs that are weird rather than me, though.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Dancers who do a mechanical lap dance. They just go through the motions - and it’s obvious. I’d rather save my money and stay home - as my sofa is much cleaner and more comfortable than a lap dance stall.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I avoid the places I dumped a load in. I highly recommend you all do the same
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    bad breath, dancer too intoxicated and/or smells like a distillery, granny panties, saggy tits, fat chicks, too businesslike on the verge of seeming robotic
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I will be in the minority, but I fucking love stripper perfume and have no problem leaving a club smelling like that sweet scent. I'm unmarried, so my situation is different than a lot of clubbers. The couple of dancers I go currently visit either don't wear perfume or if they do, it isn't even noticeable. Too bad.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Glitter sucks, but spray tan sucks worse because you usually can't tell if a dancer is wearing it in a dark club until you get home and it's all over your clothes. Overdone makeup falls into this category, too. Use fake eyebrows instead of gobs of mascara along with finishing powder spray, ladies. Bad smells are also a peeve. I notice way more dancers at dive clubs than show clubs have crotch rot for some reason. The tobacco smell is also a turnoff. I particularly don't care for dancers who only have one stupid pitch. There's a muscular dancer at one club I frequent who gives a decent lapper, but always includes in her introduction that she'd like to put whipped cream all over you and lick it off. It was OK the first time, but by the fifth or sixth visit, I wanted to tell her, "Lady, you need a new act."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip-clubs/strippers IMO are often a crapshoot, so I try not to have too-many if any hard/fast rules. Some things that kinda raise a yellow-flag are: + snobby looking/acting dancers that walk around as if they are doing you a favor by taking your $$$ - I put more emphasis into dancer-treatment than looks - will take a 6 or 7 that gives good-service and I still find attractive, over an 8 or 9 that looks and acts like a snob - having said this, being that SCs/strippers are a crapshoot, I don't totally dismiss a snob-looking dancer, kinda depends on my mood that day - some dancers are all flirty pre-dances then are duds, and some standoff-ish dancers sometimes give great service + in the black-dives I hit, most dudes are not into getting dances and mostly hang-out (drink, smoke, listen to and dance to the music, play-pool) - and many of the few that get dances just sit there not doing any touching and just letting the dancer do what she wants even it means her just twerking a foot away from him, is as if these guys don't care about the dance - thus some of the black dancers at these dives sometimes don't take anything off b/c many of the custies don't say anything if they stay dressed and just shake their ass - thus if I see an ebony-dancer at one of these clubs w/ too an elaborate outfit that looks like a pain to take off and on, I at times may pass on them knowing the M.O. at these clubs and assuming she may not wanna take the outfit off and on since many of the other cuties don't complain - and sometimes these ebonies have elaborate hairdos that are expensive and they don't wanna have to remove their tops if it means having to pull it over their heads + granny undies (i.e. the ones with a full-bottom/back-side that covers up most of her butt) are def a turn-off - it's a strip-club not a public beach + one-piece outfits - not a turn-off but at times the dancer will just pull down her top and leave the rest of the outfit on just dangling + when they just pop their boobs out over the top but keep the top-on - not able to play w/ the boobs as well which I like to do + when a dancer asks for a dance in a kinda sarcastic way - i.e. asking as if they are expecting to get a no - they'll ask "wanna a dance" but it comes across as "you probably don't wanna a dance do you?"; kinda ruins the mood - not a deal-breaker, just depends what mood I'm in - if in a good-mood I try to see-it as her perhaps being frustrated about selling dances - if in a not so good mood, I may not wanna deal w/ her (wanna a dance does not bother me since I go to SCs to get dances not sit around talking up a ho forever) + dancers that approach me w/ cigarette in hand or mouth - never been a smoker and don't like-it - not necessarily a deal-breaker but many times I don't deal w/ them Glitter, fake-tans, perfumes don't bother me as I don't have an S.O. to worry about
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "I will be in the minority, but I fucking love stripper perfume and have no problem leaving a club smelling like that sweet scent. I'm unmarried, so my situation is different than a lot of clubbers." Ditto
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Really bad body odor, glitter, body sprays, I really hate that stuff. It gets all over your clothes and I can see it when I get in brighter light like the bathroom or bar areas. Unfortunately it's hard to see on dancers. Dancers who act like they deserve your money as if they are doing you a favor just talking to you. Just walk away. I remember such dancers in another club and then they ask for a tip and when I attempted to tip them a dollar each, I was double teamed, one dancer acted insulted and gave it back. Rude. Don't even ask for a dance or tips. Just walk away from me with that attitude.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I hate when girls double up on you, even if they are both attractive. I hate stockings and I hate lace. I hate one-pieces and any sort of outfit that covers their tummy. I hate when girls don't sit in my lap.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    I think we all hate any girl who's acting like a snob. Personally, I don't mind the perfume assuming it's not drenched all over or whatever generic "rose" smell. One piece outfits are kind of terrible, I do get they're suppose to hide the girls that have had kids but the ones I've been with that have had kids are still in amazing shape. The only thing I forgot was food in strip club. If it's small bites like wings, fries, etc. it's okay but a full menu or the "buffet" is just weird. In fact, strip club buffets just turn me off entirely.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    On another note, I know I am wording this a little odd but it's true at the black strip clubs a lot of patrons are just hanging out, drinking, smoking, etc. Personally, this doesn't bother me, I kind of prefer it and it's more dances for myself.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    Piercings bother me. Studs or hoops are OK in the earlobe. But hoops or studs around the outside edge of the ear, and the "industrial" pole going completely through the ear from one side to the other is disturbing. Also piercings in the nose, cheek, mouth, bottom lip, tongue, back, eyebrows, or nipples is a no-go for me. Reptilian tattoos are a deal breaker where they have so much ink, they look like a reptile.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Hot dancers that won't do VIP & suck my dick. 2 Yesterday!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Piercings don't bother me as long as they don't get in the way, i.e. I hate nipple piercings that get in they way of my groping and/or sucking the boobs, and pussy piercings I also don't like - not deal-breakers but def rather do w/o them. Don't like stockings either - not necessarily b/c of the way they look but again b/c they get in the way - i like to feel a dancer's entire body and rather feel skin when touching their legs rather than fabric. Also don't like fishnet body suits - I def think they *look* sexy but IME many dancers think wearing a fishnet bodysuit means they are "naked enough" already and thus won't remove them during a dance and then again you are feeling fabric vs skin when touching them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion