Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hemorrhoids

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

A girl that danced for me had a huge hemorrhoid peekingredients out from her thong. It made me laugh. I had her stop after one dance.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Peeking, not peekingredients.

How autocorrect came up with that I do not know.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Maybe it was a third nipple. You should have given it a little twist. ;P

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How much have you been drinking today flagooner

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ you beat me to the question I was going to ask Papi.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner I mean this in the nicest way possible I hope you’re drunk posting because this is sick even for your patronizing ass. ;)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That can’t be comfortable for that dancer. On the up side - I guess she is (or was) up for anal? It could get messy - but it shouldn’t hurt your dick at all.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree, drink more than shove your cock up her ass

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

This is one of the main reasons I never get a dance from a girl I haven't seen up on stage yet. I don't want any unpleasant surprises when I'm paying for her time in the back and the stage allows me to get a good look. I don't care if hemorrhoids aren't an STD; I'm not a doctor so I'm going to trust my visual detection over my medical diagnosis skills.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

Aren't hemorrhoids extremely sensitive? How was she dancing?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I just saw a post from 4got2wipe on another thread. It made me think of this one.

@4got2wipe Do hemorrhoids enhance rimjobs?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

The first thing I'll say is hemorrhoids = not brilliant! ;)

The other things I'll say are:

Bj99 - "Maybe it was a third nipple." Ace!

Cashman1234/juicebox69 - that's some fucked up politically incorrect shit right there! ;)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"Aren't hemorrhoids extremely sensitive? How was she dancing?"

I'm guessing (hoping) it wasn't an active roid flag is describing, but the skin tag left over from a previous one, which is not sensitive at all.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement