tuscl

What is a REASONABLE price for a lap dance?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:09 PM
What do you consider to be a REASONABLE price for a lap dance? Do you think that FIVE DOLLARS is a REASONABLE price for a lap dance? Do you think that it is sometimes necessary to HAGGLE over the price of lap dances?

18 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    I like dem five dolla dances but I also make it rain for da twerkin
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Well, if $5 was reasonable in 2006, then with inflation, Lap dances should now be a reasonable $6.36.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Did someone really pull up a 13 year old thread ?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Yep. It's what Baller do.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fucking boomers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Topless... $20 to $25. Nude... $30 to $35. That's per song. BUT, that will vary based on the region, market, and club. There used to be clubs around here where you could get a super short "cabaret" dance at your table or barstool, and I think that was $5. Satin Doll and Cadillac Lounge did those, but SD closed and Caddie doesn't do that anymore, I think. I don't haggle over lap dance prices, but I may let a new-to-me dancer know what sort of mileage I expect during a lap dance. If you're haggling over $5 dances, then you need a hobby that isn't strip clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... lol... Fair play.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Da $5 lapperz and the $20 lot lizzards
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is a reasonable price to dump a load in Romantic Lovers basement?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Was wondering if RL hadn't made a comeback. A reasonable price to me is whatever I feel like paying at that moment.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    The sexy girls usually pay me $20-$25 to dance on my BSLC. Not that I need the money. I’m a rick so I take what I want! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I once had a female zebra offer me $200 to give me a dance. I say “get out of here you stupid zebra, I’m not going to fuck you I’m going wildebeest on your ass!” Then I went wildebeest on her ass. Good times. ROAR!!!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    ^ wanna play?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    $20. I have felt like that was a lot- before I had good experiences with them. Now I think, that chosen carefully, that $20 lap dances are a great entertainment opportunity/value. That's just a dime a second (or so). I definitely can get a serious buzz on a $100 worth of these. I feel sorry for those in higher priced areas like 3 for 100, or higher. But it hardly seems right for the dancer to make less than 20 on a (good) dance. Yeah, 20 seems about right.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think $20 a song is reasonable.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    In my experience, there's a minimum amount that dancers want you to pay, specific to each dancer, but as long as you pay that amount, $10/song is reasonable. I think $20 is too much without extras.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I would say $20 is reasonable.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion