tuscl

SA Dancers are the same as club dancers

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Just was Texted by an SA girl/stripper who is telling me she has been evicted and is homeless and she needs rent money to get back into her apt. Can I send her money? Have met her yet feel lije I am in a club right now

33 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, SA is loaded with strippers, and strippers who are manipulative are that way regardless of whether they're in the club or on SA. As I said in a previous post, I've gotten 3 "in a bind, can you send $" requests on SA in the past few months, none from strippers at strip clubs. With a stripper who I know, I'll turn this into a "let's meet in person" conversation; on SA, I just block them and move on.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    In many cases they are one in the same.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    So one of your SA girls turned out to be a stripper, too?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I thought you were grounded by your wife?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Not from texting lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Eventually you’re going to have to do a JS69 and tell us your story.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @joc13 not one of the ones I showed you I have been texting around 10 of them. I have been texting a couple of Gutter Angels, she was one of those
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    yes,

duh!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Working on your next divorce?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Why would you just give her money, since you are putting your otc adventures on hold for awhile?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Eventually you’re going to have to do a JS69 and tell us your story."
    ________
    Reminds me a bit of JS two years back: (1) somewhat out of control, midlife-crisis mode (2) bragging about barebacking multiple girls (3) kid-in-candy-store approach to paying for sex. However can't imagine this guy writing 3000-word eroticism about his prostitutes.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I would not give her money, that would be the same as burning it, and yes I am in a retirement from seeing them for a while
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Random you sound bitter and jealous
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Then why are you asking if you can send her money?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Jealous of what?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Then why are you asking if you can send her money ..."

I think he was being facetious, tongue-in-cheek
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... she needs rent money to get back into her apt. Can I send her money? ..."

I think the OP was reiterating what she said; i.e. she was asking if he could send her money
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Exactly Papi :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, I didn’t see the joke. You do some crazy shit, so you can’t blame me for being confused. ;P
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I understand and I have terrible punctuation.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Random you sound bitter and jealous"
    ---------------
    You know @Doces, old buddy, I'm trying to help you with constructive advice before you end up with herpes and lose half your fortune to your wife. The anger is totally misplaced.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    Doces.... keep it up and you are gonna have a new roomie in the notel/weekly. The Mrs appears to be on to you!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Still waiting for the story...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Regardless of whether or not you intend to send money, I'm not seeing a lot of common sense going on here.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lol @ Call.Me.Ishmael you are right. I feel a little like a drug addict looking for his next fix. Can't seem to stop though. I know it is stupid and pushing things to keep going got me caught. Btw my flat denials are seeming to work. She seems to be unsure now, she really caught me. I am being as careful as my addictive behaviour will allow. Unfortunately even though I am trying to take a break. I am meeting a nonSA, nonstripper, civilian girl the friday after Christmas. I have also set up a couple of meets with SA girls for meet up sex for after new years. These are both new ones. I understand the stupudity of tjis but can't seem to help thyself
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Btw my flat denials are seeming to work. She seems to be unsure now, she really caught me."

'Seems' and 'seeming' being the operative words here.

To my mind, you're playing a game that can only generate losers (except for the P4P girls taking your money). Assuming that any of this is true; this is one of those rare instances where I hope for trolling.

It *seems* to me that you should divorce your wife. Because you are acting like someone who hates his wife. And if you're married to someone you hate, then you shouldn't be married.

And if your response is "I don't hate my wife", then you're being incredibly shitty to someone you don't hate.

Enjoy your day.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    The will not end well for you Doces300. Also, what electronic device are you using for posting on this forum that your wife doesn't see? Burner phone, work computer, secret computer or shared computer?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    What's SA? And tell her you have to give the money to the people and not her or no deal. She "may" be in the situation because she's piss poor with money. Placing money in her hand won't make her a better person.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ orangepicture all my electronic devises are fingerprint protected. My wife has no access to any of them
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    SA = SeekingArrangements.com - a sugar-daddy website
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Does 300 is beginning to rival Gawker in the "I can't believe I am really reading this" straining-credulity contest...
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    Every now and then I will come across a request like this and I don't believe all of them were strippers, maybe none of them. Some people are just looking for a free hand out. I.E. scammer. At any given time a SA girl likely has dozens of orbiters, so the situation is never really that dire.

Call her bluff and raise her all-in. Either the conversation continues and get an awesome deal or that's the end of it. In most cases that will be the end of it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > all my electronic devises are fingerprint protected. My wife has no access to any of them

As though your fingerprints go blank while you're sleeping.

"I hear the secrets that you keep!" "When your fingerprint unlocks your iPhone in your sleep!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion