tuscl

Advice on getting a girl from a regular

Jdobbs84
Canton, Ohio
I don't mean if she's giving dances or having a drink her regular paid for. If you have money and wanna spend it on her and she's obviously not making money for a long stretch of time what do others here do too get her attention. I've tried tipping at the stage, making eye contact, spend a few dances with other girls to show I'm spending. Sometimes one of these work but I'm curious what tactics others employ.

41 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Find a lot lizzard. They cheaper
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The key is not what you do but rather what you say. When she’s on stage go up and tip her generously. When you tip her, say something like this. “You are beautiful and I want to spend a bunch of money on you. I have more to spend than any of the other guys here. I’m sitting over there. Come by and see me, you’ll be glad you did.”

If I think she’s a DS, and if it’s a very busy night and she has lots of attention, I might hand her a Benjamin. But usually a $20 bill will suffice.

This doesn’t always work but it often does.

• Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    JS69 I've tipped well at stage and its worked not all the time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If a girl is not responding to you, you don't really know why that is, or what else is going on in her life.

I say just sit back and always be a gentleman, and maybe things will start to change. If not, there are other girls.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You don’t know the relationship between them I only works some of the time. If you are trying to break one of my regular girls off me I’ll walk and me and my money might just find another so be careful you just might be wasting your money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I tell her "I'm endowed in the double-digits, if you wanna have some fun come by"
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    You just need to wait until the regular leaves the club ,Then you go grab her or you inform her you would be waiting for her.
    I waited 3 hours for a girl and it paid off.
    Now she remembers me whenever I go to the club.
    Those dancers can't leave the regulars just for a stranger
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He's a regular of hers b/c she wants him to be - not much you can do - many regulars expect sole-custody of the dancer while they are in the club - he's a regular she can count-on and you are an unknown commodity; translation, most dancers are not gonna risk the steady regular $$$ for a couple of dances with a most-likely once-off custy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As it's often stated here, in strip-clubs one gets best results by being direct, after-all it's not a courting relationship, it's business - "sending signals" is a chump's game.

As JS69 mentioned, wait till she's on stage and be direct w/ her - asking her to come by has a high failure-rate - I'd be direct and ask her if that custy is her regular and if he is if she can still give you dances.

Sometimes it's not a regular and a a dancer will sit w/ a custy 45-minutes trying to close a sale - in a dive I hit when they announce a 2-for-1 and a dancer I like is sitting w/ a custy and he doesn't look like he's going for dances w/ the 2-for-1, I'll walk up behind the custy so he can't see me, make eye-contact w/ the dancer, and point to the dance-booths; it usually works but that is a dive-club.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You just need to say to her, "My name is Juice. Juice Box."
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys. I don't Like any 1 girl enough to become a regular as variety is best for me. Just when you wanna sample one particular and she is otherwise unavailable it sucks. If she's on her phone and don't wanna work probably be a lazy crap dance anyhow so those ones don't catch my eye.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Girls appreciate it when a guy makes a respectful and confident play for them, but they are judgemental about his type of employment.

Anyway, if the girl cannot engage at that time, she will appreciate the effort.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Wait until I'm done with her. ;)

Or...

Stop needing one girl so bad that this is such a problem.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    @rickdugan it's always the ones i can't have that drive me the craziest. Don't have to be the prettiest girl in the club, something about it drives me nuts. Lol. I'm drawn to either crazy or unattainable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Bottom-line, strip-clubs is business and not courtship, and in business one needs to be bold
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Just come up and ask me. I'll pimp that bitch out in a heartbeat and tell her to get me another beer on her way back.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ugh. This happens a lot with me but I'm also a priority regular, so I have done the same to others. I usually go to the stage and tip a little more than usual. Then when she comes over to claim the tip I talk to her when I have those few moments and simply tell her if she is available I would like a dance ASAP if she isn't busy. Or I just ask when when exactly she will be available. She usually gives me an idea if she is fully committed or not. I don't try to buy her out by outbidding, but sometimes her regular will let her get quick dances. My ATF DS often comes back to me and sees if I'm OK with her giving a quick few dances to another customer.

I also once told her that I would buy her regular a drink and when she told him she could go off with me but declined the drink.

My last tactic is to sit where she will hopefully walk by and when she does I simply ask her when she will be available ASAP. I usually get at least a status update on her availability if anything.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    @papi I know it's a business and a game. I just wandered what the go to was for more experienced SC goers in cases like this. I didn't put much thought into the long game of the stripper sticking with the regular instead of trying to hit up a new face for quick cash that likely won't be back to see just her.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    @sir that is interesting, buying her regular a drink. That's a perspective I hadn't thought of. Thanks. I like it. Also seeing where the traffic is off stage or locker room another solid idea.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That was my point if it took you this long to get it maybe you should stick to stamp collecting
  • dtek
    7 years ago
    If you've given her money and told her there's more where that came from if she'll spend time with you AND she still doesn't come hang with you.......why in gods name do you still want her?

While you think about that I'll point out that even though you may not see her making money from the guy she's sitting with, it's entirely possible that she's getting paid in ways you can't see; quite possibly at times you can't see.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea just be a lil careful with getting a dancer from a regular. You dont want to known as a "cockblocker" or a needy ass PL.

If a dancer has a regular, usually its because of money "and" she likes hanging out with dude for whatever reason.

For example, I was with a dancer (probably the baddest in the club) for like 2 hours. Getting dances, talking, drinking,etc... now Im not her regular but I assumed it looked like that to the other customers. 2x that night a dancer approached her stating that someone wanted some dances. I didnt mind the shit because Im working on something else with her (otc with minimal pay) but each time she was frustrated about it and said "I dont them, and Im not sure if he is going to spend any money etc.."... Im not saying that all strippers think like this when they are with a regular but if you have the luxury/time to play it cool then that may be your best option.

What you dont want is a stripper giving you a lazy dance, because she wants to be with her regular.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    there is no scripted line to get these girls away from whoever they are occupied with. if they are serious about their money they will find it.
  • best101
    7 years ago
    I prob would not waste time and money on dancers with regulars...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Regulars get a bulk discount w dancers in a way, and it might not be in actual money, but in preference over guys wanting to sample. Think of it as renting, rather than buying. You pay a premium to rent, but don’t have to deal w the long term commitment. My suggestion is to offer her enough to make time for you, like telling her you’d like a vip, and being generous w the price. If you are too cheap for that, I’ve had guys wait outside the lap dance area and holler at me to stay right there, when they see me finishing. You can also tip the dj and ask him to call her over and let her know you’d like a dance, or vip, if she can. If you want a vip, there’s a better chance she will get over to find out what you are willing to pay.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Just eye contact will suffice, almost every time. She will approach you. Patience pays off in the club.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Dancers who are smart treat their regulars like gold. After an unsuccessful Wednesday seeking new, exciting talent it was getting late and my atf was working. Watched a guy from a group of out of town businessmen tip her a ton on stage and then sit down for a drink with her before, I assume, heading to the CR. I waived the ATF over and for one of the very few times pulled rank and asked her to spend time with me, that moment, before I left. She did. Regulars come first.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You aren’t her regular, so you are several steps down in terms of priority. Regulars provide a steady stream of money for dancers. On off days - regulars still spend money to keep her cash flow going. You probably aren’t a whale either - so you are another customer.

JS69 is right. However, his statement to the dancer is that you are going to outspend the others. Your stage tip of $20 - or $100 - is bold - and it should move you up in priority. However, you must maintain a higher level of spending if she comes over to you.

So - the moral of the story remains - money talks - and more money usually gets the dancer.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Cashman echoes my experiences. When I first started clubbing I would get pissed that dancers wouldn't give me the time of day when their regulars were there, but over time I became a regular, and I definitely got priority over newbies even if they were tipping them with crooked numbers.

But usually I tell my regulars to go make money (by attending to others) if I'll be at the club for a while and I see lots of guys tip them on stage. That works out as they make money and when They come back to me they're much more relaxed and happy, which in turn makes me relaxed and happy!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    When a dancer is giving a lap dance, her head is on a swivel like a radar dish. She is lining up the next customer. Make eye contact and smile. You’ll be next.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I don't mean if she's giving dances or having a drink her regular paid for. If you have money and wanna spend it on her and she's obviously not making money for a long stretch of time what do others here do too get her attention."

I would echo some of the statements above, but in stronger language: You don't know fuckall about whether or not she's "obviously not making money for a long stretch of time". As an example, when I sit with my CF, it's usually 60-90 minutes before we even do our first dance. You have no idea if the regular she's with is going to give her $1000 at the end of the night, you have no idea if he just paid her rent, you have no idea if he comes in twice a week and gives her $500 each time so that even if you have $800 to spend it isn't worth risking her regular week-in-and-week-out $1000.

I think the most important takeaway here is: I think a lot of guys get frustrated and butthurt over "why is she choosing THAT GUY who isn't spending money, when I want to spend money and still she won't come over to me?". Since you now realize you have no idea whether or not he's spending money -- and actually, the fact that she's spent 2 hours with him probably means he's spending a lot of money, and she has high confidence about that -- you don't have to take it personally.

I think JS's approach can sometimes with the girl over. I get douche chills just thinking about using that approach, just doesn't fit my personality, but it IS one way to do it. You often still won't get my ATF away from me -- again, she has no idea if you're bluffing, and why would she give up a great weekly regular over a one-time windfall -- but it will sometimes work.

I'll tell you what works more often if you want a dance with *my* ATF. Approach her on stage. Tell her you'd like to do a dance with her, and assure her it's just a couple of lap dances, or one VIP ("I can see you're with your regular, do you think he'd mind if we did just a couple of quick dances?"). While I will fire my ATF for abandoning me for a JS69-type, so the stakes are tougher for her (going with JS69 after his approach would mean potentially losing me permanently as a regular), if she comes back to me and asks "do you mind if I do just a couple of lap dances with that guy, I'll cut him off at 3?", I always say "sure, go for it."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Regulars get as "butthurt" as non-regulars, if not more - i.e. many a regular has little to no tolerance for "his dancer" to do anything else but be with him for the whole time he's there; and this often includes her having to be completely available even b/f he gets there b/c god forbid she's entertaining another custy when he gets there and him have to wait - that's just as "butthurt" if not more - regulars complain about other guys "whining" about not being able to get w/ the dancer, yet they'll blow a PL-gasket if they can't get w/ her even if just for a couple of minutes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi I don’t get butthurt , ever and we’ve been a few places where there was a girl that didn’t leave my side you know that The ones that I’ve been friends with are usually pretty tight with me even after I stopped being a regular with them because I treat them all pretty well, these guys just want what they can’t get, only because they can’t get it or they aren’t willing to spend enough.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    One man's butthurt is another man's refusal to compromise on the experience he's paying for. I agree, butthurtness can happen to anyone, but there's a world of difference between getting personally hurt and insulted, versus "this isn't the experience I want, or feel like paying for; best to move on."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Regulars get butthurt if you get the flu and take off for a week!

Today, I had ab four regular customers all wanting dances, so I went w the one who wanted 40 mins of vips. I told him, “I think you like getting me when all of the other guys are lined up,” and he said “I like getting the girl I want and not being nagged by the other ones at the bar while I wait.” Everything has it’s price.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Ahhh the benefits of being a regular ;)

The thing about regulars is you never know the relationship. Some are big spenders when they come, others may not seem like it but come frequently and are valued as gold just the same.

Either buy your way in, or become one yourself. Personally, I'd move onto the next one.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If you really want her that bad, hand her a 50 dollar bill on stage and invite her to sit with you after her stageset.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I don't understand why you guys think this works. Are you speaking from experience, or just guessing this might work? Guys throw money like that at my ATFs all the time, she thanks them profusely and comes right back to sit with me. Once I watched a guy tip her a hundred, she came right back to sit with me, and even as much of a selfish prick as I am, in good conscience I had to tell her it was fine if she wanted to go get a couple of lap dances with him.

I can definitely see that approach working if she is just sitting with a guy who is furniture (fun customer who just buys drinks) rather than a good-spending regular, but in that case, you don't need to blow $50 to pull her away.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BJ99: damn straight. Bitch, get yourself a flu shot.

Ha ha! Just teasing! :) :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    But seriously, don't get sick
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subraman it happens so often when I’m sitting in one particular club with my FWB and she always thanks them and comes right back to where we are sitting together and continues hanging with me. Some of these guys just don’t have a clue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion