tuscl

Chubby girls usually deliver

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:16 AM
Now don't get me wrong, a super hot dancer in the VIP is great, but IMO chubby (I'm not saying fat, just a little bit thicker) dancers usually are willing to go the extra mile in the back. I don't know if it's because their not usually the customers first choice or a lower self esteem they have, but when I'm at a sc chubby girls always seem to deliver. Any comments?

33 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yes!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What others would consider chubby or even fat i prefer to spinners anyway.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Enthusiasm makes up for physical differences
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    This is something I am not willing to do the experiment to find out if it's true.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Like a buddy of mine always says, doing a chubby girl is like riding a moped, it's a lot of fun till your friends find out
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Very true
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Most of my past g/f's have been on the chubby side, but I prefer spinners in the club. Lots of them deliver too!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure. Second tier has to work a little harder. This isn't rocket science.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Had one the other night that was actually surprised that I asked her about going to the VIP. And she only wanted about a third what the hot ones wanted. Probably one of the best bj's I've had in a real long time
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    In general, I think you may have a point. But I’ve seen so much variation over the years that I don’t know if I’ve found a reliable way to figure out who will be fun based on looks or any other external. Yes, the less attractive are going to have a tougher time in the eye candy business so some may decide to up their services. However, I’ve had hot ones deliver and under 7’s disappoint too.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Huntsman, I agree whole heartedly. Was more of a generalization, and of course it veries so much on the club, the girls, and even the night of the week. And just because a 5 is sitting alone when the 8 & 9's are busy isn't always because of looks, but can be a good starting point.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I dunno. UPS was just here and it was a guy.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. Most of the time they are. But we arent talking delivering "packages". Although i have seen some cute ups girls when i worked there that i hoped would "inspect" my package.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In my experience I’ve found chubby dancers to be a mixed bag. Some chubby dancers are very willing to please - and will work hard to deliver. However, I’ve found others who don’t work to please the customer. Those girls appear almost indifferent to the customers needs, and they seem to be more interested in the stuff on their phones, than with interacting with the customer.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I don't care what fat women might do for me. They're fat, they drive me the other direction, and fast. I get hard when I get close to hot, slim, babes, with tight abs and big tits--and that doesn't happen when fat women get near me. For me, there is a clear message in my excitement around hot women--stay away from fatties
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Out of the last 7 dancers who cajoled me into losing part of my semen supply, the heaviest was 145 (E cup) 5' 9" and the slimmest was 96 pounds b cup. No fatties. Just say no.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    I never said fat, I said chubby. Meant just on the thicker side is all
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^its all the same to them which was my earlier point.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I prefer thick girls. But it's funny, I actually find it's the exact opposite: skinny spinners always seem to be more willing to do extras for a reasonable price with me. It's almost like the dancers know which body-type I prefer, and they price themselves accordingly so that I'm forced to pay more and get less from the ones I like and vice versa. Human nature. We pursue that which flees from us - The Tao of Steve.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Oh well. More for me(hopefully). Besides, skinny girls with no ass and spinners are the same as far as im concerned.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Fat is chubby to me. Chubby is fat to me. Thick is totally unappealing in any form, to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Very rare, chubby girls in AMPs. But this one really delivered. Makeout sessions and FS do not get any better than her. SJG [view link]
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Cheaper is better. I love me some $5 lapperz and spanking the turds out of the dancers
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She can have lots of fat as long as it is in the right places. Like big fat tittys
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I prefer girls with a little more meat on the bone. Life would be boring and clubbing would be hard if we all liked the same type of women wouldn't it?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well they give good blowjobs I guess it’s because fat girls are always hungry.
  • Jlove88
    7 years ago
    Im chubby... Message me for web cam and more. 3852991481
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    The best BBBJ I have ever recieved, was from a chubby girl in s VIP.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I am inclined to think the chubby girls do deliver. They have probably heard it all and yet they still strip naked for strangers in public. I have found most of them to be far more entertaining before they take their clothes off than their thinner counterparts. I don't know if it's because they try harder or not, but I find them to be more fun to be around.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I have 4 "regulars". 2 of them have slim hard bodies and the other 2 are chubby. The chubby ones are more fun to be with indeed. They also take the time to learn exactly what I like and how I like it. The slim ones are more interested in showing me what THEY can do. Oh, you can put your leg behind your neck while standing up? That's nice. I'm moving on.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure it’s easy for dancers with better bodies to develop an inflated view of themselves - and that may lead to their increased interest in their own hotness (and skills). With thicker - and chubby - dancers - there may be more emphasis on their ability to pleasure customers. If a customer has a choice - based solely on asthetics - the slimmer dancer will usually win. So - many chubby dancers feel the need to provide increased offerings - to level the proverbial playing field.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Some of the girls that i spent more than i intended to (often a lot more) are the pretty girls (in the face) that are a little thicker (more meat on their limbs) and a bit of a gut (not a flat stomach), but not apple shaped or even pear shaped either. They could all stand to lose around 30 lbs or more and look really good, and potentially become CF material. All of these girls delivered in dances and were able to manufacture unbelievable chemistry. On the other hand, there was a girl that i danced with months ago, that looked so thin (almost strung out, i don't think she's a user or at least i hope). She used to have good boobs, but then they kind of deflated and sagged. She had a bit of a six-pack or at least you could see her abs because she had no fat there. Then she had gained 25 lbs when i saw her last and she looked amazing. All the weight went to the right places. Her boobs were full and perkier and her ass had some shape to it. Her limbs did not look thick at all, but not skinny either. Her stomach didn't have any definition, but didn't stick out much either. It was really the perfect look for her and the one that she should stay with. She also delivered.
  • kipnivens
    7 years ago
    Thomas Hayden Church in Sideways is thinking about getting with a chubby girl and says “Betcha that chick’s two tons of fun. You know, the grateful type.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion