tuscl

San Jose Guy & His Chess Club Buddies Have A Dance Off

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, November 30, 2017 10:19 PM
Classic, Classic, Classic [view link]

15 comments

• tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I think that was a rehearsal of his upcoming Christmas special.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    The gas mask is a nice touch
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think the gas mask is for when he has to use a McDonald’s restroom after you’ve been in it.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Well, it is gay, so the intent serves its purpose as usual.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    It's nice to see SJG's organization get off the ground with all of its female members on hand .... ;-)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The guy in the middle has some skills.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Sort of a Goth and pre-pubescent version of Village People dancing to white noise. They'll never get laid, but at least they have each other.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    "but at least they have each other." and THAT is something san_jose_guy will never have. he'll die friendless and alone. the sooner the better
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I generally don't see the point in anti-san_jose_guy posts (or anti-anybody for that matter, there are folks on here I find funny/entertaining and those I find d-baggy, but I just don't care enough about what the d-baggy ones post to engage) But good-natured ripping on people is often funny, and I have to admit that video is brilliant!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That’s by far the coolest things I’ve ever seen a group of goths do. How does he ride the ol’ Huffy w those wallet chains and skirt pants tho?.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    His chain gets stuck often, but mamisan keeps running over his bike in the AMP parking lot so mostly pushes it around now.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    San Francisco Skyline, then and now [view link] I look at a map, very tricky to get that view they are presenting. [view link] SJG Jeff Beck ft/ Rosie Oddie, 2017 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Rose Garden Neighborhood, beautiful large older homes, very high cost and high maintenance. Residents most politically vocal. Near San Jose's Rosicrucian Order AMORC. [view link] SJG Beyonce, better live than in music videos. Hear her real voice, better see what she looks like. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, dead unexpectedly at the age of 65, apparent heart attack. [view link] [view link] Sounds like Lee, having grown up in housing projects, was quite a civil rights leader. In San Francisco they elect civil rights leaders. In San Jose we tend to elect business boosters. In the suburbs they elect realtors. [view link] [view link] SJG All about sexual harassment in politics [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion