tuscl

The rest of the story

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:15 AM
As I stated in an other thread I cancelled my OTC. I went back to the club from Sunday hoping the two hot blondes were working tonight. They were not there but there was a hot black girl there. Took the black girl to VIP and had the most erotic adventure of my SC life or civilian life for that matter. 4 hrs of whatever you can imagine, I had things done to me that I have never experienced and a few I hope never to again. But I broke 2rules of mine I fucked her bareback, and I let her have a room key because I am in the hotel next door. Now I am sitting in my room with a gun hoping her boyfriend and her are not coming to rob me. Think might just check out and leave tonight. What an idiot, I quit thinking because of the hot sex.

20 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    If it’s a card, you can just tell the front desk you lost one of them, and ask for it to be rekeyed
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or prop a bucket of cold water over the door so that it drenches them when they bust in
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    You let the little head do the thinking didnt you?
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    I can see the headlines now: "Crazed Days Inn Customer Shoots Housekeeper"
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Good story bro
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^Fuck you jackie
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Good God man.... wasn't four hours enough?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I love the stories on TUSCL.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > 4 hrs of whatever you can imagine, I had things done to me that I have never experienced and a few I hope never to again. Is this code for pegging?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Well, thank God you came here looking for advice to ignore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Black girls are at another level. Why did u give her a key, are u unable to get up and open the door after 4 hours of fucking. Stop sweating her robbing you, it's not as if it's a 50/50 chance.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Or prop a bucket of cold water over the door so that it drenches them when they bust in" That's what I'd do. I also often travel with a bottle of seltzer, and a pie, for these types of situations.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Bareback? I didn’t even know you could go that! Seems risky
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ppwh In a way yes it is, that was a first and last hopefully
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I didn't realize that cancelling the sure thing OTC to save money to see the "two hot blondes" again was going to require playing "strip club roulette" to see them. What a pipe dream it was to go back to the club in just two days and expect the same two girls to be there again. At the same time, no less.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh how quickly you’ve come of age on TUSCL and just think I was this guys mentor! Lol Just don’t turn into a Gawker Jr and you’ll be okay. In all seriousness, may want to get “things” down there checked out if you bang your wife on a regular basis.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ Shailynn n all seriousness, may want to get “things” down there checked out if you bang your wife on a regular basis yeah going to schedule my regular visit at an out of town clinic a little sooner than normal. Don't get that done in the town I live in as all clinical and hospital staffs are my colleagues.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @joc13 they were supposed to be there but had not shown for work that night or so said the girl I spent my time with. It all turned out for the better as this experience was much more fun than the OTC with my CF would have been. Variety is the spice of life and nothing ventured nothing gained.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ GoVikings Bareback? I didn’t even know you could go that! Seems risky Hell yes it is risky, it is one of my cardinal rules to not go BBFS with a stripper. It was a heat of the moment thing that I now regret in the light of day. As in a moment came when she said fuck me now and reached and put it in and like and Idiot I went along.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Oh Wow Dude, Fucking Amazing story. 4 hours ITC..New record holder?? As Papi said, black girls are another level. An experience like that was worth the risk Imo lets pray all is well with you. Also IME I wouldn't count on repeating it, these things tend to be a one-time spur of the moment thing, just enjoy the memory. If it can become regular, all the better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion