tuscl

I'm Fucking Drunk

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
And it's only 4:21 pm

Fuck all of you.

25 comments

• FTS
    7 years ago
    you too
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Well, except those of you that I like.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    fuck you you drunken slut and I mean that in the nicest way possible ; )
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    420 for stoners and 421 for alcoholics.

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    https://americanaddictioncenters.org/alc…

Am I an alcoholic? Self assessment.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lay off the ducking college football! That'll make you do that shit.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Shit
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Have another round on me, flagooner. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Are you at a strip club?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It feels good to medicate oneself at least once in a while - for many adults life has too many pressures/demands and feels good to let loose once in a while.

Never been a big-drinker but in the past would get buzzed once in a while - unfortunately I was diagnosed w/ gout earlier this year and alcohol is the #1 thing they tell you to stay away from - still I feel like every once in a while I need to get hammered but have not done that in a good while.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    They beat me to the punch... a minute after 4:20 you should be stoned (as well as drunk if thats the way you roll)
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Turn down for what !?!?!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I'm high as fuck. In the club with a raging boner 'tween my ATF DS ass cheeks. Peace out.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    FWIW, in the organization I am building there will be no alcohol, tobacco, street drugs, psychiatric medications, or Born Again Christianity. There really can't be, because we want the group to be cohesive and we want people to be tuned in and effective in what they do. And we want them to have long and healthy lives.

SJG

Buddy Guy - Knock On Wood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRmy4AuR…
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    SJG I know the side effects of those psychiatric drugs have been rough on you. But I think I can speak for many of us here that you really should be taking them again.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There is no way I would ever take even on psychiatric pill. If someone tried to give them to me, you would have heard on TV news about what happened to that person.

SJG
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    flag- I hope that operating any kind of machinery is not in your immediate future.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    SJG is on psychiatric drugs all the time. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    How's the hangover today ??? (:
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I hope to be drunk by 4:21, but I doing it. I'm at my friend's house, there is no wine here, and my car is at my house, brain-dead (some sort of electrical issue, I'm scared to drive it).

I should be stoned by 4:20 though. So yayyyy.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm stoned now. Took me 5 minutes.

I also did shrooms the other day. Lots of enlightenment. It wasn't as great as the last time though because it wasn't warm outside and I couldn't lay in the grass. So I think this was my fourth time doing shrooms, since I first tried them at 18/19. By my third time, I learned how to control my trip. I was in a bad mood when I took em the third time, but I controlled my mind to have a good trip. And man, I found out A LOT of stuff about the universe, and realized how stupid it is how entranced we are with our FancyPhones, when we could bettering the world! It reminded me of an intense scene in the movie "The Hospital," which I'm surprised not very many people have heard of. And get that I'm rambling right now, but a few huge bong hits will that to ya.

I also think there's nothing wrong with being drunk at 4:21pm, as long as you don't have something that requres cognizance or motor skills. I think society's concept of socially acceptable drinking is stupid. What if you work midnights and get drunk after work? Society will still scold you for being drink at 8am, even though you be fulfilled your responsibilities. It's stupid. Go to Europe, people have shots at breakfast in some countries, or wine at every meal. I say, get drunk at 4:21, as long as you're doing it responsibly.

And fuck you, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most of our society is pro-alcohol, drugs, and psychiatric medications. It just tries to balance it by imposing the work-ethic. That's how you get this connection to the time of day.

But both, chemical intoxication and the work-ethic are just senseless subjugation.

FWIW, besides being chemical intoxicant free, the organization I am building will also be work-ethic free.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I can feel the love in this thread.

So much compassion...
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    NOW I am getting drunk. Beware. Drunk posts may arise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion