tuscl

Dancers knowing your name

grand1511
Euphoria
I was out last night on a six-hour birthday binge of clubbing. Ran into an old flame who I hadn't seen in probably 10-15 years and she instantly remembered my name. I was quite impressed. Then it made me realize that my 2 co-CFs have no clue as to my name. I've been getting dances from them for about the same amount of time. What made me think about it longer is that I'll call then both by their stage names when we're it the heat of things in VIP. They both know a lot else about my interests and vice verse but it's pretty amazing to have a relationship (some weird blend of sexual/business/personal relationship) without either party knowing the other's real name. A few years into knowing my ATF she told me her real name to add some authenticity to our time together and I was flattered. Don't get me wrong, my ego doesn't demand that the CFs know my name. It's just one of the alternate universe things that happen in strip clubs.

26 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    I only let the girls I like know my name. Turns out that's about a handful.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The strange thing is that most dancers don't even ask my name (any name as i didn't know PLs giving a stage name was thing), even my regulars. I guess they don't like being asked what their name (real one probably) is either, so they project and don't ask. Usually, the only time a dancer asks what my name is after i ask what theirs is when they sit down.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I always ask a guy’s name, and I usually remember. Seems like a common courtesy, but I work day shift. If I’ve been drinking, I often don’t remember their names. You do have to put a certain amount of thought into remembering a name, and I a girl remembers your name, then she also probably remembers what you like, how much you spend on her, and some of your conversations.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Most don't rememberr my name. I used a "stage name" for awhile but found it's not necessary. Only my ATF ever learned my last name. But I didn't even tell her my real first name for a while (was still going with the stage name at the time).

My CF knows my name but I can't say any other dancer remembers. I have a dancer at another club who remembers my face no matter how long is been since I've seen her, but I don't think she knows my name.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ some guys have names that just don’t suit them and it makes it hard to remember. Maybe you have one of those names.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Dancers that remember my name and call me by it score points with me. I'm pretty open with them about myself as I have no one that I need to hide my clubbing from. I've even shown them my drivers license to prove my age. The only thing that I won't divulge and it has never really been asked is how much money I make/have. They know that I have enough on me to do whatever I want in the club and that is all they need to know.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have an extremely common first name and the only club girl or staff that remembers it is a friendly security guy at hong kong. and i am terrible with names. there IS a benefit to calling all the girls honey or pumpkin.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    My name is so common, who cares?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BJ - My name is not common but not unusual either. IDK, I guess I'm not memorable.lol
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ or maybe you tend to go for the drunk dancers. ;P
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I always give my name if asked. I have only had one negative to that. I had told a girl my name and spent some quality time in VIP. Then for some reason I just stopped VIP's with her and moved to other girls. For YEARS after that, whenever I walked in to the club and she spotted me she shouted out my name like NORM! on Cheers.

This was at a club that had fairly low noise levels, so half the room would turn to look who had come in.

It was particularly embarrassing if I was with someone else where I might be pretending I rarely went clubbing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think it's nice to be on a first name basis with a fave(s) - for me knowing their name or them knowing mine is not important since I'm not into faves nor having heart to hearts with dancers, I'm all about foreplay (both of us being touchy-feely) b/f dances then getting some 2-way contact dances, then trying another dancer
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have multiple CFs at two different clubs and they *all* know my name. Actually they all know my "stripper name" -- my real first name is uncommon, and I don't want any chance of overlap between my SC life and my real life, so I have used a stripper name for 20+ years. In all these years, only my ATF knew my real first and last names, and only because I occasionally advanced her money by Walmart moneygram.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I have no problem with anyone knowing that I am Thor, God of Thunder.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I usally make them remember my name before I get a dance on my 2nd visit with them.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I just find it incredibly interesting that I can swap spit, lick pussy and/or finger bang a dancer for years and years and she has no idea what my name is. I guess that makes me some kind of slut!!!!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I'm a fairly honest person even in the clubs. Like Shadowcat I don't mind giving them my full name since I am unattached. I have had a handful of dancers tell me their real names after a certain amount of visits ITC and OTC with valid ID verification.
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    When I did a VIP room with my 2 ATFs, I told them I was their dirty uncle, so at least one of them calls me Uncle Roadworrier. And you’re all right, they will remember everything.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BJ -I'd like to say that's the case, but unfortunately most of the time it's not :-(
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I'm happy to share my first name. Like Butterman, I ask them to recite it once I have gotten one or two dances sessions from them. For me, it adds to the GFE illusion and seems to add a level of comfort for them IMO. I'm no longer some random dude, I'm Rob. I have no plans to share my last name.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I've had quite a lot of dancers volunteer their real names. And many remember my first name. I'm not a big spender but I am usually nice to them.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Likely very unusual, but my ATF knew the names of everyone in my family and a whole lot about us. Even spent time with all of us. What the family didn't know was the relationship she and I had. That was between us only, unless she told my son, who knew what she did for work. I feel quite certain that didn't happen.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My CFs and many of the girls I just get dances with now and then, or even just buy drinks for, seem to know my stripper name. My ATFs often know my real name, which I'll tell them if they volunteer to tell me theirs (I don't ask). But I tend to spend most of my time at the same few clubs, and am decidedly not a variety guy, so easier for girls to get used to my face & name; I always have the phone # of CFs and ATFs so they have it right in their phone, hard to forget.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I use my real first name in clubs. That said, even my all time ATF didn't know my real full name until after she moved away. Now she knows more about my real life than many of my "real life" friends.

As far as I know, none of the other strippers I've consorted with, even the MILF, know my full name.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I tell dancers my real name. How else can they track me down to demand a paternity test?
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    I give every girl my stage name when I meet them. Never give out your real name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion