tuscl

Do you plan your SC visits?

Or do you just wing it? For me, i have almost always planned my strip club visits for multiple reasons. One there is no strip club very close to me so i could easily spend around 2 hours (both ways) just driving so i need most of my day/night free. This also means having a fairly full tank if i don't want to fill up in a sketchy part of town. Two, i probably spend more than the average PL so i need to have the funds saved up. Three, it takes me more time to get ready as i make sure i'm all showered, clean clothes, closely shaved, fresh mouth, etc (kind of like going on a hot date). Less than a handful of times have i ever just winged it and gone on the fly with other people. Yes, usually this only happens with other people, but even when i go with other people, it's still planned ahead. When i'm going alone, it's virtually always planned, and sometimes well in advance. How about the rest of you?

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I wing it most of the time. When I meet our TUSCL people that's preplanning. I hope to see a few of my buddies in the next few days on my next trip down to their cities. I've been in sketchy parts down there, but most times, it's been alright. One time I only spent a few minutes in one club after I got wanded coming in.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Most of the time it's planned for some of the same reasons. I live in the burbs and it takes time to get there depending on traffic. So if I know I'll be in the area I'll make plans or sometimea I just plan it. I'll Call my fave and make sure she's working etc, etc.

Last time it was unplanned, I was out with another tuscl'er a few years ago to watch UFC and we decided to go. Wasn't in our original plans.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    now much more denying myself and going once a week due to failure to generate funds to enjoy the girls the way i prefer... which is all the time. so i guess that means i plan now.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I plan it well in advance. I slowly save towards a club visit and when I break my minimum club bankroll amount, I'll go on the next Sunday or Monday. My bankroll builds up predictably , so it's easy to see when I'll have enough to go. Half of any money I don't spend goes back into my club bankroll to be built up again.

The only other pre-planning I do is buying green tea (for my breath) about a week beforehand, and stopping into the bank to refill my Susan B. Anthonies and 2-dollar bills.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Coins?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I plan everything. I plan for a strip club visit like it's the Normandy Invasion.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    The further away I am going, the more I plan it out. If it's one of the two SC's less than an hour away, I'll wing it, but if I go to the one club, I always have to be ready for the possibility that it might be a waste of time, so I make sure to have more cash on hand for a trip to that club.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    @DirkDiggler

Yeah, the golden $1 coins. The girls consider $2 bills to be good luck. So I give them one of those and sometimes a golden dollar coin if they ask for a tip instead of a $5 bill. Allows me to tip more girls.

---

Haven't really tried this yet, but I'd imagine that not only would it be cheaper, but I'd get more success asking a girl to grope her breast for $2 than $5.

"Hey, can I touch one of your tits for $5?"
    "Only if you take me to the VIP, sweetie."

"Hey, can I touch one of your tits for a lucky two-dollar bill?"
    "Sure!"
    "I'll even throw in this golden dollar coin."
    "You want to go to the VIP?"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    99.9% of time it is preplanned. I can only remember once in recent years going when it was not planned. An out of town buddy dropped in on me and wanted to go.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I'm just wondering where the girls would keep the coins, if they weren't carrying a purse...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My visits are usually pre planned. I don’t do anything to get ready - I just decide on the date ahead of time - and go.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I only preplan OTC dates or SA dates. Clubbing is almost exclusively when I am in the mood ready for the sc vibe and something new.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Plan it. Check out schedules online if they post it. If my favorites are working than I go check them out. If there not dancing than Plan B which is the closest club to the first one.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I'm almost always planning my visits. At the moment I plan around my ATF DS's schedule. I keep my strip club clothes in a duffel bag in my car, always ready to go.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I guess my "backup" clubs, if the initial planned visit is a dud, are usually unplanned, in that i don't generally plan on going to those clubs unless the first club just doesn't work out anywhere as near as i hoped, usually because none or almost none of my favorites are there. But even then, it's technically a plan B in the back of my mind.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I plan out all my strip club visits, I club usually 1 to 11/2 hrs from my house and I usually spend the night when I go. So I plan everything from where to stay to legitimate reasons to be there that will satisfy my wife. Like Dirk I take a large amount of cash, not that I always spend but to be prepared for special projects, and that takes planning to gather together without suspicion. Since I am usually spending a night or two then I usually plan at least a couple of club visits for review purposes as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    80/20 unplanned/planned - I like to go when in the mood and not having an S.O. nor being into fave dancers, I have flexibility, and the 3 clubs I hit the most are about a 20-minute drive - the 20% I plan it's b/c I wanna hit that particular club on a particular day (e.g. may have not done that club on a weekend in a good while and wanted to check-out a weekend visit, etc) - and even the 20% I plan it's 50/50 whether I actually go b/c I may not be in the mood that particular day or not in the mood to spend $$$ that particular day
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @lapdanceking
    Good luck with that and hope you enjoy yourself somehow...
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Planned
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    90% planned with the occasional spontaneous visit thrown in.
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    Always planned. Usually around business trips, when the wife is visiting her family, or when I can successfully go deep cover (“business trip”) to visit a particular ATF. Lately it’s purely been while I’m traveling on business, since the local scene (DC/MD/VA) just doesn’t excite me much. And the ready availability of reasonably-priced FS outcall in Montreal (quasi-legal and I ended up with a great-looking, friendly girl who looked like her online pic) has made me even more skeptical about the local crap.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler

If there are enough clubs in your city or you don't go very much, it's possible to have a very enjoyable time in strip clubs for a cheap price if you don't mind being an asshole about it. Assuming girls sit in your lap before trying to sell a dance, you can probably get some free gropes off. When she eventually pops the question, turn her down for some bullshit reason. Do that to a few girls and you've got yourself an entertaining night all for the cost of any cover or minimum drink charges.

Go to another club a week later and do the same thing. Maybe a couple months later you go back to the original club. If a girl recognizes you, give her one $20 dance but be very gropey so she doesn't bother you much again in the future.

It's doable to have a cheap strip club experience but you have to act like an asshole to get anything out of it. Otherwise you're just a rock.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    I specialize in the 1/2-hour hour 50-100 stop-by at multiple clubs, usually 2 max 3.
    If the club in rocking when I go or there's good prospects, I usually have more cash in the car to make a party of it. NEVER use the ROB ATM
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    I plan my visits about a week in advance, while on my way back from work there is a place i can comfortably stop by at 3pm on a Friday and spend 2 hours without any worries.

However, since i live on the border with Mexico, there are a couple of amazing places over there where the girls are just 9s and 10s and when i go there i really have to plan my afternoon about 2 weeks in advance, when i go there is usually with one or two friends and is pretty much a lengthier stay at the club.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I plan, but not like I used to. If it's a town I haven't been to with decent clubs, I'll pick 2 or 3 as must sees and then the rest are maybes.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    In the past, rarely, except going out of town to a where I knew the clubs. Now all have to be planned and local.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    The stars have to align for me to go clubbing, but I can usually see the movement of the stars aligning a month or so out. I talked about this in another thread, I plan meticulously. Trying to figure out with my limited time, what would be the particular club or clubs to visit during my window. I figure out my money situation, and figure out based on what particular itch needs scratching, what would be the best scenario of clubs for my visit. Is it a particular dancer I want to see, is it a particular type of dancer do I want to see, do I finally want to check a club I've been curious about. Also what will my effective budget be, as certain clubs will cost me more money.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ That would suck if after all you went through the final visit was lackluster or mediocre or worse. Been there, done that even with a backup plan or two.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion