tuscl

Do you ever worry that a stripper will see your TUSCL reviews and know it's you?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I doubt most strippers know TUSCL exist's but I'm more worried abt another ass kissing PL pointing out to her on his phone in the club what somebody said about her. I like to be pretty honest about my reviews and evaluation of strippers in them. But I'm enough of a regular at one club that a girl might be able to tell it's me by reading my reviews just by the girls that I mention alone.

30 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck em if they don't like it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not really - but I guess I'd prefer to keep my anonymity and not have them know I'm Papi Chulo
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I think more dancers know about TUSCL than you think, especially in clubs that get a lot of attention on this site. I can't think of any good reason why any of us should give up our relative anonymity by telling a dancer about our TUSCL aliases.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Most that I've talked to over the years have no idea what TUSCL is and didn't care.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've talked with several and it never has affected their dances.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I for one would never mention it especially since like I said some of these girls know me fairly well and if they did a little snooping around the reviews they may be able to figure out it was me LOL and no one wants that
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Other strippers... nah. I find it very unlikely any of the girls would suspect a female customer of all people to be some type of 'club critic' that writes up all sorts of nasty or lewd things about the girls that work there, especially since I don't stick to one bar to visit.

As for myself (being a dancer), with thorough observation, linking actions and interactions with particular girls, and date/times of visits with the reviews written about the club I work at, it's really not difficult for me to identify who is a local TUSCL monger. Of course, I don't actually say anything about it unless they bring the topic of the website up or tell me they know who I am from here. If anything, it makes my relations with them more sociable and nicer.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    thank you Eve, for verifying what I suspected, from time to time I will come across a dancer who is sharper than most, and she will ask me questions which seem a little too pointed
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    discretion doesn't seem to be very important on here...super detailed reviews with names.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I’m convinced that one of my long time faves knows my TUSCL identity. I was involved in a discussion where I ( sincerely ) advocated treating dancers with respect. The next time I went to the club, my interaction with her was particularly affectionate. It’s been that way ever since.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    no, i don't worry about that. i would rather remain unknown, but its not a big deal to me if they put 2 and 2 together.

if i had to guess, i would say strippers would want to stay far away from anything strip club related when they aren't working. in other words, i doubt most dancers are aware of TUSCL

my CF once asked me do i write reviews. i lied and told her no. i know for a fact that the club she works at is aware of TUSCL, because they have a free entry coupon on this website
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Back in the good ol' days when we posted pictures on this site another dancer told my ATF I'd put her picture on TUSCL . My ATF asked "What's tussle?"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't worry about it. I've even told a few that I trust about it. I think I am the only one that has ever had their ATF post on here. You can search gridget to confirm that.

Tumblindice's ex fiancee Avalons07 registered the day following her visit to my house and seeing what TUSCL was all about.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    A couple years ago I went to the Blue Moon and as I was sitting there I heard the dancers reading MY review. It was a critical review of a couple of the popular dancers and they were not too thrilled. I just chuckled and got a few dances.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Not at all. Few recent reviews, anyway.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

A nice lady. A pleasure to meet her.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I have twice had venomous PM's that were obviously from a stripper I had called out as a ROB. Luckily I never ran into them again. I have since taken care to obfuscate any ROB posts by changing some facts but not the core of the story.

These were both brand new ID's with zero posts or reviews. I think there are a good number of strippers that closely monitor the reviews on their own club. I would bet they will telegraph to other dancers that may not monitor the reviews if the other dancer is mentioned. Especially if the mention is negative.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I actually started a similar discussion as this a few days ago. But it was worded kinda strangely and called out Stripperweb type dancers instead of just any dancer that might view this site. I would say there is enough information and clues that if you frequently give reviews and discussions, a resourceful deductive stripper could figure out who you were and vice versa.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Seems no dancers in my area have ever heard of TUSCL, tho many know about (and contribute to) our local SC sites.
    AFA anonymity goes - I never had it so I don't miss it.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My reviews are detailed enough I think it would be easy to figure it out.

But I've found most people don't pay that close of attention. Especially if it requires a lot of reading.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Oh to answer you're question, no I'm not too worried about it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope. Not at all.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not worried. I’m probably easy to identify - if a dancer reads my reviews and puts things together. I’m not sure of whether the dancers (at my go to club) are that aware.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I dont really mind but come to think of it I only told one dancer who used to post here some time back herself. Before you ask I am not sure what her handle was and she wants to remain anonymous anyways. I think I am more partial to sharing with a veteran vs. a newer girl. The more experienced girls have it all figured out and the newer/younger girls may get put off or perhaps shocked (too much too fast).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yes I have, over the years I’ve had strippers mention TUSCL and another site when I am in Canada. None of them spoke favorably of either site or the guys posting on them.

I just played dumb like I had no clue what they were talking about, it just would come up in generic conversation. Most would interrogate me as how I found the club and what made me decide to go there (since I travel a lot and am not a local at the clubs I visit). I would always say a “friend recommended it” or I just passed it driving and it was close to my hotel so I thought I’d stop in.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I can only recall three dancers out of thousands over the years ever mention another strip club site. Only one had asked if I posted a review of her. The review she mentioned happened to not be one I wrote. I told her I hadn't heard of it, but would look at it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer recently tell me that a friend of hers had just seen a review that mentioned her in an unflattering way. I asked her what the name of the review site was because I know it was't TUSCL or USASG but all she knew was that you had to use a credit card to join. Still don't know what other site it was.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I might spill the beans if a hot stripper gave me a nice BJ. Tell her all about this site. Tell her I'm new here but been lurking a long time. Nah, I'd create a brand new identity and then say I'm new here. I once mentioned this site to a dancer and she wasn't aware of it and did not realize people were posting reviews of strip clubs and possibly dancers or mentioning lap dances. She wasn't very happy with the news. I thought it was a mistake to mention it.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    The last review I did, I worry that that dancer might see. Mainly because she's a cool girl and I think she'd be disappointed that I put her on blast like that. I wasn't thinking clearly about the possible repercussions when I wrote the review. Ive had folks private messaging me asking for her Instagram account. And then when I don't give it they usually go find it on their own. Folks local to that club have told me I shouldn't worry about the review because she's well known for being UHM. Even if that's the case, no need to put her on blast on the world wide net. Let it just be SoCal's knowledge. And I'm quite sure she'd know it was me because of my weird ass requests of her.

Good thing is that I'm not a regular at that club and probably will never see her again. But still, I learned a valuable lesson to either share details with out mentioning the dancer, or vice versa. Since I love to share details I just won't mention who the specific dancer in future reviews.
  • bree1989
    7 years ago
    They do
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion