tuscl

Review posting ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
With some of the horrible reviews that get posted it seems few if any are actually read-thru b/f posting?

Would it be better to post reviews as soon as they are submitted vs 2 or 3 times per day?

16 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's probably better to do it 2-3 times per day. If they were posted immediately you would end up with 200 reviews a day with titles like BABY DOLLS DALLAS IS A DICKBREATH FAGGOT and text The title says it all. LOL
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Or you might get: WHOEVER REVIEWD BABY DOLLS DALLAS NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO TUSCL FOR THE SHITTY STOLEN REVIEW!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My point is that it does not seem the reviews are vetted, so why wait to post them - or perhaps they are vetted at some-level IDK but there are reviews that get *automatically* rejected for being too-short and the reviewer just copies and pastes the same sentences over and over again to make it longer then it gets "accepted" and posted.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I seemed to notice that groups of reviews for specific regions show up at the same time, which makes me wonder if there are several staff members doing reviews, but each is only responsible for their region. Total speculation from me.

Question: In the upper right corner of each listed review is a giant empty star you can click to make it solid in color. What is the purpose of that?
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Also, I wish the newest reviews stayed at the top of the daily list and not randomly merged in with other reviews fro earlier in the day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Reviews are posted alphabetically - any other way would probably be a mess.

"... In the upper right corner of each listed review is a giant empty star you can click to make it solid in color. What is the purpose of that? ..."

Actually never noticed that star and it changing colors once clicked - I just clicked on the star and the club was added to my "Hot List" in my TUSCL accnt
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "In the upper right corner of each listed review is a giant empty star you can click to make it solid in color. What is the purpose of that?"

it adds the club to your "hotlist". Doesnt appear to do anything else.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Thanks. That will make navigating to my favorite, local club reviews much quicker.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Let's ask Emily. I don't think we've heard from her lately.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I hope that by posting reviews a few times each day that it lessens the likelihood of having stripclublist reviews where the content is basically useless. I’m sure Founder knows how to vet crappy reviews.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^theres still a bunch of useless reviews.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Only Founder and Emily know. It's possible that they are vetted, and for every posted review that we think is crap, there's 20 reviews from shitty drunk guys who rolled their face on the keyboard and hit 'Submit'.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I noticed the same thing that orangepicture. I notice clumps of reviews from the same general location. Like if a New Jersey club is reviewed the next 4 reviews will be door New Jersey clubs. Then if Baby Dolls Dallas is reviewed, the next 4 reviews will be Texas clubs. Not the same folks reviewing either.

Whatever. My VIP status is about to expire and I don't want to lose the ability to read reviews. So I gonna bite the bullet and visit 3 shitty SF strip clubs just to write reviews. They'll still be better reviews than some of the crap I see get posted daily.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I notice clumps of reviews from the same general location. Like if a New Jersey club is reviewed the next 4 reviews will be door New Jersey clubs. Then if Baby Dolls Dallas is reviewed, the next 4 reviews will be Texas clubs ..."

Reviews are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER; i.e. all California reviews are listed together and listed b/f Florida reviews which are clumped together and listed before Illinois reviews, etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    i.e. reviews are listed by state in alphabetical order
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL.

They are playing with you Papi. Nobody is so dumb that they can't realize the reviews are alphabetically sorted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion