tuscl

Do you review your favorite/home club?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
The club you go to most often. Do you write reviews about it or are you afraid of outing yourself?

23 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have written at least a couple of reviews each for my favorite clubs and don't worry much about outing myself.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes. I review my favorite club about every 3 or 4 months just so that my fellow TUSCL members know that I am still around and still hitting the club. I don't worry about being outed by management because I get along with them very well.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I review my favorite club, but I'm not there enough for anyone to really know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've reviewed pretty much every club I've visited since joining TUSCL, and have reviewed the clubs I visit most, multiple times.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I tend not to write about the club at which I'm currently the most active, or to discuss the girls who are my most favorite. Sometimes I will delay reviews or delay discussing a particular story. Some areas I won't discuss at all. Even so I'm probably not nearly as careful as I should be.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    hmmm...does anyone have to guess what Shadowcat's favorite club is? Juice shouldn't be hard to figure out at the clubs he goes to based on the descriptions he gives of himself. If you see the same person always hogging a stripper during the dayshift in Cali, you probably can figure out who that is, or a middle aged man making a beeline toward some redheaded jailbait...

There are people on here who have like 20+ reviews and only one or two clubs. Those couldn't be their favorite clubs could it? Yeah, i review my favorite club(s). Favorite is a fluid thing and largely dependent on the dancers working there at the time. But in my reviews, i don't tend to give specifics that could out me or any dancer in a negative way. Nor do i say definitively that a particular club is my favorite, but most people should have an idea from my reviews. But simply having a club as a favorite isn't too much information IMO.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I would only review a club i thought was worth going to (if i have never been there) or was still worth going to, so it's just more likely that a more favorable club gets reviewed. I guess i could do the shady thing and just fabricate a review of some club i've never been to based on the info and reviews already out there, but with my review style, that would be a bit hard to do. And just weird in general. Regarding multiple reviews, i would wait until a club changed considerable either in layout or personnel (dancers), or if my previous review got bumped so far down it was due another review from me.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have reviewed a club that I was going to quite often. It was a de facto favorite club of mine. But, sometimes a lack of variety will cause perceptions to change. Once I experienced first hand what I was missing by avoiding other clubs, I could no longer really see that other club still being my favorite. Part of it is the fact that I was ready for something different. That club served its purpose for a while, but it no longer caters to what I want when I go to a club.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes. I don't go to as many clubs as I used to years ago, so if I didn't review my "home" club I wouldn't have any reviews.

I figure reviewing my home club is good for other TUSCLers since I provide a basis for comparison over time. Some random clubbers could have outliers on the good or bad side, but regulars can see the "typical" situation over time.

E.g. I was at my "home" club on Sunday and I'm now certain I know which bouncer it is that is the super asshole bouncer putting a stop to all floor mileage. He wasn't there, and while it's never HM there, I was able to occasionally cop a feel, and the dancers were grinding and stick shifting, without Mr. Asshole swooping in.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I review my home club. I’m not worried about outing myself. My experiences are largely positive - and I avoid certain details that might cause issues with dancers and management.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I review my home club and just about every club I've been to. It's a duty to let our TUSCL people know what a club is like. Noone knows who I am at the clubs.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I always review my home clubs and within the past month one of the dancers at Desires claimed she figured out who I was and wanted to introduce me to a Regular of hers, some old white guy.
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    Yes. I review every club I've been to.
    Reason is, for a long time I lurked on the discussions and read reviews, and I learned a lot. Others have helped me out with tips, so I feel like I can return the favor.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I review all clubs I go to. I never mention who my CF is though. She is top secret, no use adding competition needlessly to the mix.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. But I'm careful about not providing specifics that also identify me.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Yep. But I'm careful about not providing specifics that also identify me."
    --------------

I thought you were giving me shit yesterday about trying to remain anonymous? Hypocrite

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope. I "accused" you of being Trucidos, but that was pure levity. Honestly, who would admit to being that guy.

I keep my strip club activities strictly air gapped from the rest of my life.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I dont have a favorite or home club. Instead, I just go clubbing when I travel so I end up going to clubs all over the place. And frankly I don't do reviews much anymore.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Hell yes. I've even done a review while sitting in the club.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Yes, and no. The favorite club I have a good number of reviews on is no longer my favorite club, and presently in my town, I don't have a club I frequent more than others.

Plus, even after going to one club a multitude of times, who's gonna suspect a particular female customer of all people to be some sort of 'club critic'?
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I have reviewed my favorite club more than once. I figure some guys only read the most recent reviews on any club. Everyone at my club knows i review them so it keeps every one honest. I find that familiarity might be boring but it pays dividends.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I re-review a club when I feel like I have something new to add. Trying to share & add to the collective knowledge, with the most up-to-date info for the discerning PL.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I review my fave club (and the dancers there) occasionally. It's virtually impossible for me to remain anonymous so I don't even try anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion