tuscl

How much has TUSCL helped you overall?

Thursday, November 2, 2017 6:52 AM
I discovered TUSCL pretty late in my SC career (just the last couple years actually), although i think i had a favorite/bookmarked discussion/article from around 10 years ago, maybe less. Strange how back then, i thought the discussions were more informative and useful than the reviews (which may have always been semi-private so i probably didn't access them, nor did they seem all that prolific; i don't remember but i think the format was also way different). But even then, i didn't think too much of the site, still getting more of my info from the now dreaded SCL and just good 'ol experience and trial and error. Fast forward to the near present. I joined and started submitting reviews to get a better understanding of what other experienced PLs were getting out of their club visits. I found it wasn't too different than mine. Found a few more tricks of the trade and how to be a little more savvy or sophisticated about a few things and maybe a little bit of validation of my own methods, but my SC habits and style were pretty much set by then. Would i have benefited by joining earlier? Probably. By a considerable amount and a much quicker learning curve? I'll never know, but that's all water under the bridge now. Strangely, i've probably spent more money in those last few years and a little bit more than most of my other SCing years combined. Maybe it's just the higher volume and quality of fun i've been having, despite minimizing the waste in terms of less satisfying experiences which i never really paid too much too often for. Also, i've taken advantage of or just enjoyed in general the overall wealth of info and just the tremendous knowledge base that can be found in these discussions and amongst other TUSCLers and the occasional stripper aside from all the chaff that comes with the territory. So how goes it for the rest of you?

47 comments

• Rickberge
    7 years ago
    A great deal. Especially the strip club reviews. In regard to prices of dances, prices of entry fees, VIP prices, extras, and whether it's a air dance or grind dance club. Also the discussions are very helpful. I'm getting better at this whole SC shit and I owe about 75% to this website. The other 25% comes from just common sense lol
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    A very valuable resource. I’ve spent years and years in strip clubs (but not frequently) without getting extras because I thought they weren’t available. And this is in Detroit! I then got some low-end extras at some down-and-dirty clubs and thought that was a huge deal, and quite risqué. Don’t know how I stumbled upon TUSCL, but I did and now I know the whole story about the Detroit clubs. I’m probably fortunate that I didn’t know earlier!
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    This site is pure gold, mostly for the articles and discussions. Turned this amateurish newb with raw talent into a completely ruined PL able to blow hundreds each visit and enjoy it. Thanks TUSCL!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Yeah, i probably would be in much worse financial shape and just scraping by if i discovered TUSCL in its current form when i first started SCing, but with the Great Recession, it might not have made that much of a difference.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Somewhat in terms of method & negotiations, as well as best practices. Much more in terms of club research.
  • laplurker
    7 years ago
    Any one review can be crap, but read the last dozen for a club and you begin to get a picture of what it's like. The main things that I am looking for are what are the dancers like and can you get laid in the private room.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It is a confidence builder to realize that there is a brotherhood of PLs. The reviews help orient me and guide my expectations before I try a new club. And thanks to Tuscl if I decide to make a trip outside my area to a true extras club, I can.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    TUSCL has helped me tremendously in every way possible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    TUSCL is awesome - my cholesterol has dropped 30-points and my car is even getting better gas-mileage after joining TUSCL - what a site
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd say 75% of what I've learned SC-wise has been via TUSCL, def made me a bigger monger (not sure if that's good or bad but I've def have had my best SC experiences post joining TUSCL). My first 10 years of SCing were in Dallas were extras are not that common and in most clubs dances are on the floor or at least in view - thus I was under the assumption that dancers promising extras was just to ROB you of your $$$ (although I've never been a big extras guy but do indulge a bit more these days). Thru TUSCL I've hit SCs away from my current homebase of Miami and have had some great times since being big into variety I def enjoy experiencing new SC scenes. I've also learned quite a bit non-SC stuff as there are a good # of PLs here that are both intelligent and w/ a good-amount of life-experience.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I've learned a lot of faggits go to strip clubs, and that many strippers have to deal with stupid PLs of all degrees. This given perspective makes for good humor among those who take this shit too seriously. It's a good place for entertainment.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It has clued me in to what anot enjoyable visit should include. It has also provided many hours of fun just reading and contributing to this discussion board. Some of you losers are funny as hell.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Let's not forget the greatest SC teaching-tool of all - the critically acclaimed "The System"
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    TUSCL has helped my game tremendously. Somehow I managed to visit strip clubs almost weekly for almost 20 years without realizing that extras and OTC are readily available. It's just as well that I didn't get really active on this site until about four years ago, about the time I started having enough money to *truly* enjoy the hobby!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    LOL Papi. I think it may be time for a sequel. that way we'll have troll fodder for the next 7 years as well. ;) Tuscl has been a tremendous resource for club research, especially when I travel.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This site has helped significantly. I found a rampant extras club by chance. Sadly the club closed - and I had to do research - and actually work to find extras. It was awful! Lol. This site has helped to weed through the club scene in Northern NJ. There are many clubs - and many different offerings. It’s helped to find some good dirty Jersey clubs with extras.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    When I arrived at tuscl, I lacked self confidence, lived check to check, did not use the oxford comma, and was afraid to talk to women. Now, I am wealthy, women flock to me, I am vibrant and dynamic!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy's "The System" has helped me find an endless source of amusement. I could read it a 1,000 times and still my laugh ass off at that ass clown every time.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I enjoy the discussion board but really haven't learned much from it. I do keep up on the reviews of all of the clubs in my area or may visit to make sure that I don't miss out on something.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Welcome back SC!
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I find it useful but far too few of the clubs in England have recent reviews. Old reviews are almost useless because clubs and dancers change too quickly; I like to be able to read two or three reviews of any club, but few clubs here have many recent reviews. I try to add reviews after most visits, but it would be good if more guys who go to English clubs added reviews.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It’s taught me which clubs to go to and which ones to avoid. It absolutely blows my mind how there’s guys who regularly post on here that have yet to figure out the OTC game even though some of them post on here like they do it, but you know they don’t.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    It's the bible and manual for effective , cost effective and sexually be satisfying visit to the club. Wish I had discovered it 20 years ago.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It has actually made Detroit seem desirable.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Some of the best club reviews and the most practical "Self Help" advice for horney clubbing males (...and a few horney females)
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    It's been great, I had no idea I could get so much mileage until I started reading the comments and articles here.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I visited a strip club for the first time in August of 2010. Two months later I joined TUSCL and paid for a month of VIP so I could read reviews of clubs in the area where I lived. The clubs where I used to live did not get enough attention here on TUSCL to justify using this site as my primary resource. I found SCL to be the better option back then. About 6.5 years later, by accident I discovered that there was a discussion board here on TUSCL. Being in the game for 6.5 years, I already knew quite a bit about strip clubs through experience. Once I started reading TUSCL discussions, I found out there was a lot for me to still learn. Through TUSCL, I found the courage to break protocol and seek a strip club experience that was completely different than I was used to. I am glad I did. It has added a new element of excitement to my club visits.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Two indispensable types of info -- 1. Best practices, fellow Monger suggestions, what to wear and how to use the cell phone, negotiation tactics, tools and tricks of the trade, etc.. 2. What amount of service to seek out, find, and expect, from whom when and where.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Before joining TUSCL I had no idea there were so many LDKers amongst us
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    It's helped me with club research the most and bettered my ability to spot a ROB.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks to the system i wasted 75 bucks on a 3 pcs suit...none
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @lapdanceking82 wrote: "even as the innovator and seasoned expert on the LDK, I still learn quite a bit about it from this board" You're kidding, right? Funniest thing I've read all day!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    TUSCL has only really helped me by providing the locations of the best clubs. I'd say the only thing to do in a strip club is enjoy yourself and have fun; a website can't really help in that regard. But it sure can help you find the clubs in the first place!
  • Rabbit21
    7 years ago
    Great spot for reviews and learning what places are and are not worth my money. I don't always do the right thing, but it helps me to do it 80% of the time which is a big improvement.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I has been a great source of intel and definitely helps stay grounded in a world full of stripper shit. Also, the jokes!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I first discovered TUSCL while living in Vegas. I created an account (which no longer seems to exist) and occasionally used it to read about local clubs. But for the most part the things I read didn't match my experiences. For one thing, most posters seemed to have this attitude like everyone flew into Vegas on Friday night, and then flew out again Sunday night, with the last one out presumably turning off all the lights. And I was like, "Ya'll do realize that there are people who actually live and work here?" Another thing is that by the time I got to Vegas, I had already dated one dancer and become good friends with another. In Vegas I continued that pattern, befriending some dancers, dating others, and eventually living with one dancer for several years. Most of this I have never and probably will never discuss because it's completely outside the box of what the average poster here accepts as reality. TUSCL has made me aware of different perspectives, and different experiences than my own. It's one of three websites that historically I have visited from time to time. But really I find that as always, I have learned and continue to learn the most from dancers themselves.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It helped my SC game tremendously. I would not be going as often as I do and having the enjoyment I do without tuscl. I've also made some good friends on this site.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I enjoy it a lot. I first found the site back in the 90's when it was a free site, then it seemed to drop out of site for a while. I'm glad it's here - I like reading about the experiences of others, and it does add some perspective about what to look for and expect of the SC experience. Before TUSCL was around, if I was travelling to a city, I would have to look in the yellow pages for night clubs, then try a few to see if I liked them. The reviews at least give me an idea which clubs to definitely avoid. I don't travel often any more, and I live 90 miles from the nearest SC, so I don't get to review often. After reading here, I definitely would like to have larks in Detroit and Tijuana!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    This site has helped me tremendously. I discovered it a couple of years ago before I really got into clubbing but I didn't use it. The club reviews provide a wealth of knowledge and information!! The discussion board has it's fair share of idiots but there is some very valuable topics being discussed at times. Proud monger and I'm thankful for the lessons the OGs have taught me here.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: "Now, I am wealthy, women flock to me, I am vibrant and dynamic!" Man, just because you're using the Oxford comma doesn't mean you can dispense with the conjunction. :) I've been going to strip clubs and having sex with strippers since I was 17, with only short breaks. While I knew there were others doing the same thing, I didn't know there were so *many* others. It's also made the search for willing strippers of negotiable virtue less about tedious trial and error, and more about research.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Conjunction, junction, what's your function?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler: Hah! Old man! :)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Someone got it, =D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Also... I have a fantastic recipe for lasagna.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    TUSCL has been invaluable to me. I might not have learned about Club Hong Kong in Tijuana and Allure near Toronto, without it. The information has helped enormously.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a wealth of information and experiences. three thumbs up.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i wish i really took the time to read it... especially the reviews back six years ago. maybe it would have greatly shortened and reduced my krazy overspending in las vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion