Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadowcat Update

bubba267

Livin my inner redneck

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Heard from him this evening. He is back home and will need to take it easy for a couple of weeks. Good news, indeed

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Glad to hear he’s back at home. Hopefully he’s getting some rest. I’m sure he’ll be back chasing hot strippers as soon as he gets the ok from his doctor.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good news. Glad to hear it.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm glad Shadow is back home. Hope he is fully recovered soon.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Thanks for the update!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I worry about those poor single mothers who have experienced reduced income while SC has been unable to support them. Here's wishing all a speedy recovery!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Goes to show you can't keep a good PL down.

Glad to hear that the Godfather of TUSCL is on the mend.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Great news. He PM'd me tonight to say he's taking it easy at home.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good luck shadowcat

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I hope he was able to impress some of the nurses at the hospital with his t-shirt collection! Get well quick Shadowcat.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This definitely deserves a "brilliant!"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks for all of the well wishing. I'll be on antibiotics and oxygen for a week or 2.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Do candy strippers make house calls, shadow?

Glad you're back, man!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Glad you are back! Hopefully you can wheel your oxygen canister to the club - and enjoy some dances while you heal!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Glad you're doing well.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Best wishes to Shadowcat. I look forward to hearing more about his t shirt collection.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Great news!

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Glad you are back

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Yeah, heard from him also, a couple of times. Likely he is bored as hell! I wonder if Follies offers take out we could send him? :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Damn it! Missed that sc was reading this topic. here goes the Follies surprise!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement