tuscl

I'm a transexual And want to be a dancer

tsAislin
Houston/austin
Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:40 PM
Hello I'm a 5'9 150 cupD and I want to work as a stripper I live in Houston someone know if is strip clubs for transgender girls

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This is mostly a customer site - so you're gonna get a lot of flack - plus many on-here will think you're a troll (we have members creating fake-accounts and yanking our chain). IDK much about transvestite dancers/clubs - try posting on [view link] which is a site for dancers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And I'm coming down on the 'troll' side of this equation.
  • tsAislin
    7 years ago
    I'm a real trans and thanks I'm going to try that web
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Well, then good luck to you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @tsAislin yeah if you are legit, you are on the wrong site. Most members here are wanting a real woman stripper. That said, I have been to one club in Portland where I'm 50% sure one of the strippers was transgender. In my 20+ years of mongering, that is the one stripper that I ever saw that *might* have been transgender. I just don't see a big market for it but then again I'm not into looking for it either. Good luck to you.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Troll, troll, troll, fucking troll.
  • tsAislin
    7 years ago
    Not all guys like females is a lot of down low key guys that will love a hot transexual like my self to dance for them
  • ShortyStubbs
    7 years ago
    Hi tsAilin, I hear these guys calling you a troll. That's OK. I'm a troll, too. Well, sort of. I'm just vertically challenged. Us trolls should stick together. I'll go see you wherever you dance. Maybe we can hook up. You don't mind that I have a small penis, do you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "Not all guys like females is a lot of down low key guys that will love a hot transexual like my self to dance for them" ^@tsAislin I don't doubt this at all. I'm just saying TUSCL is not the best place to look for those guys.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    LDK wpuld be happy to exchange hand jobs with you
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    In case the OP isn’t a troll. There is a transsexual strip club in Vegas called the Las Vegas Lounge.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    that's why i only like full nude clubs and only strippers with natural titties and preferably larger full pussy lips. let's see a trans fake those. yeah what they said, try SW as they only like to talk to strippers, former strippers and future strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One would think only in very large, more progressive cities, like NYC, one may find a trans club (I think I may have heard something along those lines discussed on here b/f by an NYC TUSCLer) - maybe ATL also.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    As said above - give StripperWeb a try. They should have forums for dancers who share your interests. I hope you find the work you are looking for.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Contact Lloyd Schoene aka san_jose_guy her by private message, or you can reach him on facebook or linkedin, he will love to help you out.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Troll.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm giving SirLapdancealot, Papi_Chulo, lotsoffun201, and Cashman1234 a "brilliant!" for answering the question without accusations of trolling. tsAislin, most posters on this site are straight male customers that aren't into trans women. There are also some cis female dancers. There are a lot of accounts created just to stir the pot so the accusations of trolling aren't unreasonable. But there is a lot of distrust of new oddball posters. If you're real and just found this site by accident best of luck finding a place to dance. I suspect trans-friendly clubs are rare. I've never gone looking for clubs with trans dancers because I'm not into that. No disrespect to those who are. I'm a whatever floats your boat kind of guy!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If you've done full operation and down south looks normal you should be fine. I've seen one here in Houston, I think most dudes couldn't tell. They didn't have a problem getting dances from customers. As for a club just for trans, no idea.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Before I put this troll on ignore, it reminds me of the only funny scene in Ted 2: "There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits!"
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Since you feel the need to ask this question at all, I'm going to assume that you are pre-op. As others have said, I don't think it will play well in a normal strip club if guys discover another frank with beans where they were expecting a bun to be. I think you may need to seek out an alt club somewhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I doubt any regular strip club would take the chance on knowingly hiring a pre-op trans
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    My advice would be to stick to gay clubs where the customers know what to expect. Often customers don't have a lot time or information to select dancers in the club. It can be quit a chore to figure out who you want to spend money on. Having to worry about which dancers are male or female can be overwhelming. There are a lot angry guys on youtube ranting about how trannies want to be perceived as women so bad that they deceptively pursue romance with straight guys. For a tranny(pre or post op) to dance in a regular club is very dangerous. If word got out that a club had trans dancers the club's reputation and business model could be ruined. If the wrong customer was deceived the situation could become violent. Most stripclubs want to minimize violence because they are in fear of being shutdown.
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    There's not a stripper in America that one of us wouldn't want to hook up with. Different strokes and all...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If a guy is having issues telling the difference between a woman born as one and a transgender one, I say he is either very clueless or he is only "pretending" not to know (but he really knows deep down). Not judging. Just sayin'.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Club Xtra in Hollywood, FL labels itself as a TS strip club. They advertise in a strip club magazine - before anyone gives me shit as to how I know this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion