Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hooters has hands on service!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just ate some wangs at tye Hoots tonite. After I was done the waitress explained to me they have total hands on service. She washed my hands for me with a wet nap! I tried to get her to wash my birdie but she refused... oh well, a dirty boy got clean hands now

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wtf - she didn’t clean your birdie? The service is not the same as it used to be! I think they use those paper towels to clean the splooge off the tables...

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

You have to call it your tweeter there. It just makes it awkward when you call it your birdie.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Gotta love a girl who cleans up afterwards.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"I just ate some wangs at tye Hoots tonite."

Damn. I hope that they "collect" them from guys before they deep fry them and slather them with hot sauce. Owwwwww!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

They cleaned my birdie on my birthday. :)

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Yeah, I had a hooters girl kill it for me. Flirty and all. then when the check came her pin was from Norcross HIGH SCHOOL!! buzz kill.

S
Supremeruler
•

Hooters sucks

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Not actually a fan of hooters, but I know that some have had good experiences.

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good story bro

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement