tuscl

What's the average tenure of your CF?

Saturday, October 28, 2017 10:43 AM
I'm ashamed to say - mine is 1 to 2 weeks.

CF = Current Fave
ATF = All time Fave
There can be multiple CFs even at a time but I have to assume there can only be one ATF. Right ? (else the term itself is an oxymoron)

Based on your responses, I'll find out how off the beaten path I am.

21 comments

• rogertex
    7 years ago
    JS69 - in his tales - speaks of dancers maintaining CF status for months, if not years.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Around 6 months.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    As long as she works in the club and/or gets displaced by someone better, so about 6 months on average, although at one club, my favorite (not ATF) has been my favorite for over 3 years now. She still works there.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Some dancers from my past could very loosely be considered past favorites as I would get dances from them every time I went to their club. I never really decided to actually label a specific dancer as my CF or ATF until recently. I met my CF/ATF back in February of this year. It has pretty much reached its end as she works at a club that no longer gives me the type of experience I want when I go to a club. She may still carry the CF label, but that is simply because I have not yet found a dancer to replace her yet.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ To clarify the club hasn't changed. It is what I want to experience at a club has changed
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"CF = Current Fave
    ATF = All time Fave
    There can be multiple CFs even at a time but I have to assume there can only be one ATF. Right ? (else the term itself is an oxymoron)"

All of that makes perfect sense. However, throughout the strip club forum universe, many (most?) PLs use ATF to mean extra-favorite CF. I do this, too. Partially, I do this to annoy my more anal-retentive brothers, who swear you can only have one ATF :) And partially, I think there's a beautiful self-awareness to how fickle and flighty we all are, ready to drop one ATF and pick up another at the drop of a hat. There's a poetic beauty to having lots of "all time" favorites :)

Anyway! To answer your question:
    My CFs (girls who I like enough to set up an appointment with her, but I won't change or cancel my trip if she can't make it) last about 2-6 weeks, after which they've either been promoted to ATF, or dropped.
    My ATFs (girls who I like so much, I'll go in just to see her, and might cancel my trip if she can't work) tend to last 6 months to 2 years, with a few lasting much longer than that
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    To me, a CF is a girl that if I notice she's working I won't commit to anyone else until I've had a chance to see her. I don't think I've ever stopped liking a CF. Instead, they lose CF status because they move away, stop stripping, etc. Regardless of the reason, 6 months seems to be about the longest a stripper CF has lasted.

ATFs are CFs with whom the memories were so good I still remember her name, everything we did, etc. I'm sure there were ATFs from my 30s that have faded from memory, though.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    CFs I don't believe I have had one more than 3-4 months. My current CF is certainly looking like she will gain ATF status if things keep up as they are now. I cannot get enough of her. Her "new whore shine" is still as bright as it was 3 mths ago.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I have been seeing my ATF DS for over a year now which is the longest for me. Average for a CF is about six months.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    4-6 months
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I have 2 CFs who I’ve seen, off and on, for 10 years. They both look better now, in their early 30s, than they ever have. They know exactly what I like.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    All three have been about 2 years though the recent is going on 3 years. Joc's outlook/experince is very similar to mine.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    shit..."experience".
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Since my times to get to the club can be random, its hard, but my CF I've had for a couple years, but I took almost a year off. I tend to stick with a dancer if she meets what I want and need. I don't see her on a weekly basis (monthly normally) so every meeting seems fresh and new.

I had an ATF for about 2 1/2-3 years but that also included a year off when she moved away and got out of the SC biz. Again, I didn't see her OTC but once a month or every other month, so again things didn't get old.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Can't say I visit strip clubs consistently enough anymore to even have a "CF". So CF is just the one I like most on that particular visit. So I guess the answer would be "around 2 hours".
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    For CF on average around 9 months to 15 months. I have had a few favorites who were long term. The longest was around 7 years.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Average for my CF's has been about 6 months.
    However, my CF now is going on 1 year, not sure it will last much longer.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I just don't get this fascination with CF and ATF?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My average tenure would be about 4 months. I’ve had some last longer - but I estimate the average to be about 4 months.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    lg: want don't you get, the metadiscussion around definitions, or why anyone would have an ATF?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Until my erection goes down

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion