tuscl

Why?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Do we spend so much time on here discussing all of the things that we dislike about strippers and yet spend so much time and money trying to get into their pants. Why?

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Obviously because we're PLs

)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers - can't live with them, can't live without them
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I'd like to think i don't rant as much as the fine examples of femininity at SW (uh hmmm), but if there's a chance to help someone save time and money while improving their SC game, then i'm all for it and will do my part, even if it includes what seems like negativity toward strippers. I generally have a positive and often very positive view of them, especially the ones i spend time and money on.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Why? Because damn, I love strippers. And because damn strippers drive me crazy
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Shadowcat you want to talk politics? ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think some of it is in jest, some is serious and some are trolling. I think as with most comments on this board, consider the source when evaluating the comment.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Really Shadow, you want the real answer? The truth is, too many people get really bent when the discussion is political, fine arts is a non-starter, no one posts when the discussion is only "good things" about strippers, half of us have most of the trolls blocked so we don't see or comment on their crap. The only thing left is bitching about the one thing we all are addicted to - strippers!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Could it be that we are old guys sharing information about women (dancers) - and that old guys are quite good at complaining about women?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To be fair - w.r.t. strippers we don't focus just on the negative on-here - but SS *is* part of the game thus it gets discussed
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Please refer to the Crazy Hot Index...super hot and super crazy. Lots to talk about...
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Doces said it well: ". . . damn, I love strippers . . . and damn[,] strippers drive me crazy"! Amen!!
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    first, @dallas702 -- trolls, what trolls? TUSCL has no ... oh, wait, yeah, I blocked them, wow, forgot they were all still out there posting hahaha tough patooties trolls!

second, why? Actually, BECAUSE WE ARE SEEKING PERFECTION.

I think that's a pretty interesting point to make about why we go to strip clubs in the first place. Really, for me, if it were the case that I could "put up with" secondary or tertiary levels of desirability in my female partners, then I'd certainly take the rational course and marry for money and then just enjoy fucking my half-attractive money-bag. Even if I couldn't find someone who was going to inherit a lot and so could leave me as an idle rich jet-setting millionaire for free, I would marry someone who clipped coupons, who had my career in mind, who knew what sorts of public relations and types of community-service projects I would need to be successful, and who simply posted up as my first best assistant; and I'd fuck my half-attractive potential-money-bag. But I can't. I need beauty.

In fact, my entire concept of beauty is, basically, the fewer flaws the better. I mentally assess all the women, constantly, at a club or in real life. "That one let herself go," and "that one did all she could with the rather poor hand which she was dealt," and so on. "Not good enough for me" is always the ultimate assessment. I don't think in terms of "what does she have." I think in terms of "what does she lack."

Consequently, by mere de facto default, I am always well-informed and prepared, on the subject of, what there is to complain about in strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Please refer to the Crazy Hot Index ..."

LOL - this was posted a while-back in another thread - for those not-familiar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRV…
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm glade I couldn't see this thread LMFAO
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Crazy Hot Index..."this zone is not scaled to size"
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It is like a sore tooth... you can't help but fiddle with it
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It is like a sore tooth... you can't help but fiddle with it
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Why?

Why don't more people share their fondest PL moments on the thread I started last week? What are you afraid of, showing yourself at your weakest point?

Why?

Why do you have half the board on ignore just because you only like to discuss a narrow range of views that only fit your narrative Shadow?

Why?

Why do you think you're the one who knows what's good topic is over others?

Why ask why?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    A. People like to complain.

B. Men like to complain about women.

C. Aside from stripper hotness, there's a lot to complain about.

But, if we're being fair, PLs aren't suffering saints who are free of faults.

A more specific question would be, why do we keep complaining about the exact same things, knowing that they will never be fixed?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We'd all like to think that people will listen, but. . . . . . . .
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I'll go with Papi, PLs!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If we didn’t spend so much time discussing (and complaining about) strippers, this would just be another useless internet site. We are sharing our years of knowledge (which might just sound like old guys complaining)...
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    We can only discuss politics so much. So we need to discuss something! :)

Not sure I have any stripper complaints, though. It I do it's the lack of contact levels at my club. But even that is no big deal.

Does this mean you'll start posting in political threads, @shadowcat? ;)
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    I agree, for example. Why to PL want the GFE and complain when a stripper robs them and doesn't perform like she said she would. That sounds like a real girlfriend/wife to me. Or should strippers never go full GFE?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion