tuscl

Epileptic lap dance

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Have you ever gotten a lap dance that felt like the girl was having a seizure in you lap. I recently got a lap dance, that seriously felt like she was having a seizure. She positioned herself in my lap and then just spasmodicly twitched against my crotch. It was one of the most unerotic experiences I have ever had. In fact it was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing at her. When she turned around and saw me smiling I seriously think she thought I liked it.

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This discussion reminds me of one posted by LDK around 10/14/17 “her dance was retarded” - or something that sounded like that.

If that happens with me - I will try to finish the dance - and pay her - and say Thank You - and move on. Hopefully my erection will recover enough so I can enjoy the next dancer I find.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Some dancers are so bad rhytmically and so ungraceful it can be that be that bad that you wonder why they chose said job. Others move so effortlessly and gracefully they are naturals. But most fall somewhere in between just being competent enough.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There’s a dancer at my main club who dances like this. She is aggressive and talks fast. I assume that drugs have something to do with this. Too bad, because she is really hot looking.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If she goes fast enough it could feel good from the vibrating LMFAO
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I have never had one have a seizure, but I have had a dancer with Tourette syndrome have an outburst while lap dancing for me. I have also met a dancer who I believed was schizophrenic or had split personality disorder. I was okay with the Tourette dancer, but the schizophrenic stripper spooked me. I understand how both ended up dancing. There are few legit jobs that would have probably employed them.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lol Juice
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    I see many guys getting a one move dry hump, i laugh in my head at the disgust on their face.
  • BruiserKC
    7 years ago
    Went to a club and saw this new dancer...decent looking and took her for a spin. She was all over the place just going completely crazy with her dance. I said to her, "If I can give you one piece of advice, it is OK to slow down. I am much more of a fan of a slower, more sensual dance rather than jumping around like a fart on a skillet."

Couple of months later, ran into her again. Took her to the back for a dance, and it was much better. Much slower, more eye contact (I know ladies will close their eyes but I tell them I like to look into their eyes), and she actually said to me, "I was a little ticked off, but when another dancer said you were right I took your advice to heart."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s what I’d expect @BruiserKC. You were actually helping her out - but she didn’t realize it until she heard it from another dancer.

It’s interesting how dancers don’t take our advice - even though we are customers who usually have quite a bit of experience.
  • BruiserKC
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234...story of my life, lol. Like to think that the ladies would realize once in a while we know what are talking about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many young people are not mature enough to no take advice as criticism (also happens to not so young people :))
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It can often be nervous-energy from inexperienced dancers (particularly with young dancers) - and sometimes it's drugs
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some dancers will move there butts on your crotch at 10,000 RPMs to where you can't even cop a feel of their ass
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Epileptic lap dance = not brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion