tuscl

Is it possible to accidentally become friends with a stripper you met in the clu

Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:47 PM
Her behaviour seems unusual at times , I mean why is she sitting next to me and telling me she feels lazy? Or showing me she cut her elbow? This isn't asking for more dances and don't quite see the point of it, she seemed to just give up and go to the back a lot, I was the one who ended getting her so we could go have a lapdance She even calls me trouble sometimes and has given me pecks twice [ i have no idea how many guys she does this with] and i don't think she really cares if i touch her ass even though this is a waist up club since i touched it when i was taking her panties off, she has told me stuff about her personal life and we are close in age Maybe she just prefers that I don't drink because otherwise she's dealing with older drunk guys And yes calling me her lucky charm and saying because i shaved i have cute dimples is stripper shit although i find it interesting that a stripper would not want to be responsible for you missing the train unless it's cause how would i come back to the club and spend money

22 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    It's probaby just SS but on the off chance it's not...you're in for a really fun ride that will crash and burn in the end. That's par for the course so enjoy the ride but don't be whining when she flakes out. Just be in it for the ride.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    It's very possible. Of course strippers like to sit, talk, and drink on the job as well. Wouldn't you as well if that was your job?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    99% it’s just part of the act. So, yes, I’m saying you’ve got a chance.
  • Aliacia
    7 years ago
    When a dancer "shoots the shit" or is honest about things in regards to herself, that means she likes you and likes being around you. In general a dancer will try to seem as perfect as possible to just a customer. Enjoy it as long as you can because it may not last long.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I hear wedding bells!
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Given you pecks twice? And has a pet name for you, trouble? Wow, I hear wedding bells too!
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Maskath, just out of curiosity, why haven't you reviewed the club she works at?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Terrific just what this board needed another newbie wants a stripper girlfriend.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you’re a “regular” at the club, even strippers need a “buddy” to talk to other than catty strippers. I had a similar situation years ago. A gorgeous shoe girl would always corner me and sit at my table all evening at chat. It was so frustrating. I couldn’t get lapdances with her, she wasn’t interested in OTC, other strippers would avoid me when she was at my table so I just had to suffer looking at a hot girl I could do nothing with. Push her to do more in the VIP or ask her to meet you outside the club, that’ll let you know where you stand. If you’re just buddies or maybe it progresses into fuck buddies.
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    Well I was planning on using the VIP room on Sunday and the regular thing makes sense, she works three times a week so we’re almost always seeing each other every time she’s there, I probably go too much
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s stripper shit - and 99% chance it will last as long as your money does. Pet names, providing a GFE type of experience, etc - it’s all part of taking a guy from being a horny dude - to a good spending regular. These girls are excellent at reading a customer - and making them feel like they want to feel. It’s amazing how good these girls are in making a customer feel great.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I've seen all forms of stripper shit, but sometimes it's genuine. You'll never get laid if you always think it's stripper shit. Make a move to progress this to the next level and report back your findings. If she asks why you pushed the issue, let her know you wanted to see where she was going with this and you wanted more out of it. Simple.
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    Well i’m going tonight and then sunday’s VIP room, wish me luck
  • K
    7 years ago
    Accidently as in you trip and bam you are friends? No, friendship as with any relationship takes work. A stripper may want you to be her friend but keep in mind that her definition of friend may differ from yours. Wanting something is very different than getting it. Where she lives, her schedule and personal circumstances may make it difficult or even impossible for the two of you to become friends. the question I really have is do you really mean friends or do you mean more than friends? if you can't be honest about that then you certainly are getting off on the wrong foot.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    If you really become friends with a stripper you'll know it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The question should be - is there a good probability that I’ve become a friend of a stripper? That answer would be no. Anything is possible. You could rephrase your question to get an affirmative response - is it highly probable my stripper friendship will remain as long as I have money in my pockets? That answer would be a yes.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    LOL Why are you trying to figure her out? I thought I had something going last night. Promises promises.. Goodtime in VIP could get me off on the couches some OTC. Suggesting loose fitting shorts the next time I come by. Then she goes and doubles the usual asking price. Wonder if I should tell her about the one that offered VIP and said she wouldn't charge me for the 2 dances I just got. And she quoted the usual price for VIP.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "I hear wedding bells!" Ace!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    It is possible for you to accidently become friends.... for her, every move is calculated to separate you from your money..... the only accident she has is if you leave with money in your pocket
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    She doesn’t do otc, it’s a rule she never broke and apparently they get fired for it, although she told me she would strip me to my underwear in the VIP room because we’re going to take a shower together Although now i’m curious if strippers can fake their eyes lighting up, she was sitting next to me and cause I don’t really see guys do this, fine I just kissed her on the cheek but it seemed like her eyes lit up and I think that would be hard to fake And she proved a theory of mine wrong, the pet name isn’t cause she can’t remember my name
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Hopefully you will have a good time when you next go to see her. It could be fun to shower with her. Enjoy your time with her, and take it for what it is, as I’m sure it’s fun. However, replaying your encounter over and over and trying to make more out of it, and hoping it means more than it did, can end up being very expensive.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Be honest. You arent asking about being friends. You want to be her BF. Strippers dont get fired for OTC. It is unlikely management would find out. If they do she can juat deny it. Assuming we arent being trolled, grow a set and ask her out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion