tuscl

Club layout separate from reviews ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Club layout separate from reviews ?
It seems many reviewers do not like to have to talk about the club layout, hence often comments in reviews such as "layout has been discussed before so I won't get into it ..." - adding layout info is not that critical IMO and often lengthens the review for those that are extremely detailed (won't mention names).

Proposal:
-------------
Have a separate layout section for clubs which is optional for those that wanna give those details that way:

+ it does not have to be repeated in every single review

+ it's easier to find for those that are interested in the layout (just go to the "layout section" vs fishing for it in a review that explains it)

+ does not make the reviews longer than they need to be.

Thoughts?

22 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Would this be a separate link on the club page or a section within the review?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    separate from the review - i.e. just like one fills in the # of dancers one could fill-in the "layout details" but optionally; and the layout details would probably best be hidden behind a link in the club's page - and probably a good idea to link the layout details to the actual review somehow.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I like the idea. I generally don't put club layout anymore unless it has changed or it's my first visit to an establishment.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I agree that this is an excellent idea. Now can Founder actually make the change is the question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ unlike LOL - but I did notice him incorporate some previously mentioned desired changes/upgrades when he did the last interface upgrade a couple of months ago - he takes note of it but it usually takes a while to get done if it gets done
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's not a must-have - just a way to make the info cleaner and more easily accessible
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I like it. I also notice inaccurate info in the club details from time to time. Having a section where people can specifically comment about details may help that.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sounds good to me, Papi.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Layout information is unimportant to me and I usually just skip over that part of a review but I doubt that Founder would be up for a format change when like me, everyone can just skip what he/she doesn't want to read.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    granted the girls are the most important part of any review, but the club layout is pretty damn important too. I want to know how many stages there are and where, and how many dances the girls do on stage. i especially want details on the VIP, like is it group VIP or private VIP. Do they have a separate VIP area, that is basically a club within a club? Do they have VIP rooms with doors, or cabanas with curtains, or open air cubicles?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah I agree with anonlvone. Club layout IS important, especially info about how private the VIP is. Important info IMO is attractiveness of the girls, general mileage level, and how private the VIP is and what kind of rooms they have.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    A stage, tables with chairs, a bar area which is set away from the stage in many clubs, a tip rail, a LD room and a bathroom. This generically describes the layout in 90% of clubs I have visited. Do we really need comprehensive details about how the deck chairs are arranged in every club?

Now in the other 10%, where there may be no chairs for patrons to sit, dancers on stages behind bars (meaning tip walks) or other oddities, I agree that a special mention is warranted, but that can easily be found in reviews.

The only real wildcard in most clubs is the level of privacy in LD/VIP/CR rooms. But tbh Papi, I often find your reviews to be as light on these particular details as most, especially when it comes to the private rooms.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    it could be a checklist, like group VIP or private VIP or private VIP club within a club.

if you pick group VIP is it a large room with chairs and couches along the walls, or does it have open air cubicles?

if you pick private VIP does it have rooms or cabanas or cubicles?

but I also want to know how many stages and how many dances per stage b/c that is often when I decide who I want to dance for me
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I like the idea of a checklist. Size of club (approximate number of seats), nature of VIP (none/group/private), lighting (bright, dark), TVs (none, couple, lots), cameras (floor, VIP).
    7 years ago
    Mostly I ignore the comments about layout since that is all pretty subjective. I've seen Follies repeatedly called small while I think it's somewhat larger than average for instance. I can't imagine a layout detail that would change my opinion about whether to try a new club except the overall size and I get that info from the "number of dancers" entry.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    OP trying to tailor this site to his own personal preferences.
    Jeez, this guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Most clubs are on Google Maps...easy to just look at the pictures..maybe founder could add a link
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don’t usually agree with @ flagooner but geez @Papi stop patronizing us ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It could be a useful place where the layout details are simple facts. It might be useful to also include details on the club parking too (as some clubs have their own lots) and that’s useful too.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I'm ok with people putting whatever they want to in a review. Having a separate layout section would be just one more thing for the PLs to debate over. If multiple reviews call out a problem spot, that's useful.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I think the current structure is fine honestly. Just do some research on the club through their website or prior reviews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion