Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why do some dancers kiss my bald spot

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

???????????????

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Their lips are getting dry and they don't want to spend the $2 or $3 on a tube of lip gloss.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

I guess that depends on where your bald spot is?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If I "manscape" and shave my pubes will she kiss mine?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol you silly fucks

The crown of my head..like fryer tuck

Profile picture for TXbananas
TXbananas
•

Daddy issues.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Beside a hand full of dancers the only girl in my life that did this a bunch was my wife..

So I associate this with love

I understand it's not the case with these dancer's but wow it's confusing

It's only happens after I LDK with these girls

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

I go for the dancer that kisses the bald top of little the little head!!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That's the best idea here, etsutwigg222 !!!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I agree with etsutwigg.

Girls love to massage my bald head. I always make sure I shave it before going to the club.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...god damn...lol

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

No idea. Maube she tasted some crispy chicken and was hungry. You might be finger lickin good and not even know it.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I once had some girls in a cemetery offer me some chicken. I thought it was creepy how they kept shouting at passing cars but no one seemed to notice but I kept seeing them so decided to stop. It seemed kind of creepy for these girls to be eating chicken in the middle of the cemetery. I wasn't hungry so passed up their offer. Then they drove off and disappeared. Maybe you remind the girls of a tasty piece of chicken. If they dont try to eat or bite your drumstick, you might be ok.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I remember different dancers licking me in various places. A couple said I tasted really good. Not really sure what some girls are into. Might be chicken. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for dr_lee
dr_lee
•

Fetish?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement