Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you like to be seen in public with a female wearing these?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Looks fucking stupid but im surebody will wear them.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It would depend on the woman wearing them, I can see it on the right female I’d be ok with it as long as it looked good on her.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Saw a gal with almost this same outfit in DFW airport yesterday. Only she had DD man mades and a huge caboose (maybe man made as well). Anyway, she got quite a few looks.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Doesn't look too appealing. Like Chessmaster though, I'm sure on the right woman I'd like it.

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•

Not interested in being seen in public with a woman wearing those, but definitely interested in seeing a gal that could rock that look in private.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No. Not in public. I'm fine if a sexy woman models it in private for me.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I guess so, after pumping 6 or 7 loads into her at my home, but it was hard to stay focused on her pants. You can see her nipples poking through her top!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

They look ridiculous.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's some stupid shit - worst than the puffy shirt LOL

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I wouldn't like to pay designer prices for them as well.

Profile picture for TXbananas
TXbananas
•

Awwww HELL no!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Not in Detroit in the winter.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

With a big round booty - and some great legs - it might work.

I think they are best worn indoors - and only to show off a girls assets - before getting busy.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

that nude bodysuit ruins the 'look'.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In a strip club, or in private doing a photo session with her. Or in the organization I am building where such minimal and sub minimal female attire will be the norm, as it promotes FS, yes!

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement