tuscl

Dancer names

rl27
Ohio
Friday, October 20, 2017 11:43 AM
I have noticed a trend of a lot of dancers with same or similar names or the same initials. For example on a recent trip I heard all the following names at one club. First club had a preponderances of J's. Jayda, Jayla, Jennifer, Jenni, Jewel, Julia, Jessica, Jessi and Jasmine. Not memorable at all. I couldn't give you a description of one of them. Second club a bunch of Al's Alara, Alanna, Allie, Alyra, Alexis, Alexandra, Alex. Not to mention Amy and Arya (Game of Thrones fan I guess). Years ago clubs were careful to make sure dancer names were unique. To this day at one of my favorite clubs one of the best groups of dancers were named. Karen, Nevaeh, Diamond, Mercedes, Alexis, Lana, Brenda, Sterling, Bryce, Jessie, Monique, Diana and Stephanie.

21 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s very interesting. I wouldn’t expect that - but it doesn’t surprise me either. I tend to forget dancer names quickly. If a dancer introduces herself to me - it usually goes in one ear and out the other. I’ve been visiting a club with Latina and Eastern European dancers (and a few Americans) - it’s interesting to hear the different pronunciations of the names.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Most clubs just try to not let more than 1 dancer use a name but they fuck up occasionally. I heard one DJ announce the Diamond in the pink bikini up next.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My daughter has a stripper name but my wife and I didn't know it at the time. Oh well...she's in medical school now so at least if being a doctor doesn't work out she has the name going for her.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I won't post what it is, but it's mentioned in the initial post.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I once told a dancer that I couldn't get a dance from her because her name was the same as my daughter's(who works in the medical field). The stripper said "You can call me any thing". I said "How about bitch" and she said "That'll work". So whats in a name?
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    There was one club I went to where if there was the situation 2 girls wanted the same stage name, they simply had them add a letter like an initial surname. ie: Brandi M. Brandi C. Morgan H. Morgan A. It was a very rare occasion the two girls worked on the same shift, but the initials actually helped with a lot of confusion. Unless you forget which letter belongs to which dancer.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    My friend once had a girlfriend who’s name was Candy. I asked her if her sisters names were Bambi and Destiny. She didn’t think it was funny.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I take for granted that most of the dancers use fake names, but I like it better when they are at least plausibly their real names. No parent would name their child "Exotic" or "Sapphire" for example.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    My atf has possibly the least sexy stripper name in history. Her real name is sexier.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Other than a CF or ATF, who even remembers names?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I knew a Mexican firefighter who named his sons Jose A,Jose B,Jose C, etc.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Outside of my regular club, I tend to not remember a dancer's name. Several visits at a club where half the dancers names all start with the same letter and many of the names are too blasted similar did stick out in my mind. Now which name went with which dancer I couldn't tell you. Which points out why this isn't a good idea, but whoever said club managers and dancers make good decisions.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Well hey if I remember right BJ 99 said her initials or a BJ not blow job I'm thinking Brooke Johnson LOL
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @rockstar "she's in medical school now" The PA I saw for my physical a week ago is named Monique, which is the name of both a past favorite dancer and one of my ATF FBSM girls. The PA was young, cute (pixie hair cut with cute ears and a nice neck), had an ankle and wrist tattoo, and was showing some nice cleavage. @skibum my CFs real name is also a stripper name and another dancer in her club uses it. I can hardly remember what my CFs stage name is. I remember a couple girls at Follies telling me some interesting ones, like:. Easy, Opportunity, things along those lines
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I like Bimbo. It's an apt description. :)
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive "I knew a Mexican firefighter who named his sons Jose A,Jose B,Jose C, etc." Well doesn't a Mexican firefighter always need to have a bunch of joses at the ready? *tip your waitresses, and try the veal...* I've wondered on several occasions if dancers realize how common the stage name "Unique" has become.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! It's funny this thread came up. I was at the Hiliter a while back. There are so many dancers that they usually have to double up on a name like "Honey". When called to the stage a girl will be summoned as "Honey II(2) to the stage, Honey II!" No shit, I am not embellishing one bit, but after some time has gone by in that shift visit so I hear the dj speak, "Honey III(3) to the stage, Honey III(3)!" That was funny. Wish I was high when at the club.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    There are two strippers I know personally that actually use their real first names.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Hiding in plain sight
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "There are two strippers I know personally that actually use their real first names." Do they have a "fake real" name for the lames that ask their real name?
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Interesting you mentioned strippers using their real names. I knew of a few who did. The strangest I recall was two dancers who both arrived the same day and couldn't come up with names. The first Tiffany chose her real first name as her stage name, and the other dancer chose Tiffany's middle name which was Amber as her stage name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion