tuscl

How do I convince strippers i'm not an undercover cop?

TomJones2
Illinois
I look pretty innocent compared to many customers so most of strippers I've met think I work for law enforcement which I think reduces my mileage quite a bit. Any suggestions? Showing my business card isn't an option and I know some strippers still don't believe me when I swear I'm not a cop. Thanks!

34 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They way I learned to show AMP girls that I am not a cop is just by treating them like a civilian and moving on them. Buy the time I am DFKing them and massaging them all over, and all I've talked about is completely civilian, they don't even care if I am a cop, and it wouldn't matter.

In strip clubs, front room makeout sessions.

SJG
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Grab their tits. I would think that is proof enough you're not a cop.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I refer to all strippers as perpetrators, and all customers as suspects.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Oh man, that's a good question. I have no idea what the answer is, but this is a good question.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @PoolyD, LOL, that's funny
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I used to get the cop-thing when I was younger, and better-looking ("relatively speaking").

IMO, in strip-clubs the person most-responsible for making sure one has a good time is not the dancer, or any other staff; it is the custy himself.

Seems too-many SCers get sub-optimal visits b/c they just sit there like logs and let the dancer do or not do as they please.

A custy is the one paying so he should get the type of dance he desires, not the type the dancer desires (within reason).

Be more proactive and do what you like withing the club's rules - i.e. if touching is not allowed in the club then your'e SOL, but if touching is allowed then touch-away and ask her to do the things you like since you are the paying custy; if she says no then stop spending/wasting your $$$ on that type of dancer - if all dancers are doing this to you then I would think it's more a you problem than them - if it's just a few then tell them what you expect in a dance and if they don't get w/ the program then don't spend on them.

Dancers will often use all kinds of deceptions/excuses to try to get as much $$$ as possible while doing the least; especially if a custy looks like the easily-manipulated type that often has a "deer in the headlights" look in the club - BE MORE ASSERTIVE vs just accepting what the dancers will do or not do (again within the club's rules).
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    HAVE FUN! Really. Who looks more like a cop? A guy who quietly sits alone and studies the club? Or someone who approaches the stage and says "oh my God what a fine ass!" with a big smile and putting some singles of there.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness, I used to get that when I was younger. One of my good buddies and SC wingmen back then was a black guy. We both had some of the cop trappings (short hair, not fat). But he said we were getting this because "the girls see a black guy and white guy together, they assume we're cops." I believed it, I only got that "are you guys cops" thing when I was with him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ there you go - don't go to strip-clubs w/ black-guys if you're white - thanks Subra!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "We both had some of the cop trappings (short hair, not fat)."

Not fat? Have you actually seen cops? Some of the fattest men on the planet.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    When I'm traveling out of state sometimes I show a dancer my drivers license to prove that I'm not a cop. A cop on active duty will never have an out of state drivers license.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Another option is to tell dancers that a cop is not legally allowed to lie and deny that they are a police officer. That's not true but many dancers don't know that.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 said: "A cop on active duty will never have an out of state drivers license."

That's interesting. I didn't know that was the law. What if you live near the border of one state but work for a police force in another state? Or what if you're a cop who is really deep cover or part of some kind of multi-state task force? Maybe pretending to be an out-of-town businessman is part of the act.

"Another option is to tell dancers that a cop is not legally allowed to lie and deny that they are a police officer. That's not true but many dancers don't know that."

Yes, isn't it amazing how widespread this belief has become? It's some kind of urban legend or old wives tale that sex-workers tell each other. Does anyone know how this myth got started?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Whip out your dick and ask her to autograph it with saliva and lipstick. if that don't convince em nothing will !
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The same way you prove it to a hooker

You grab her by the pussy
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Are you ex military and haven't quite shed that former lifestyle characteristics yet? Just asking.

Only time and them growing comfortable with you will they assume you're not a cop. I doubt most of them may think that of me, but I did have one outright ask me at the 19th hour as we were walking up to the room for our first OTC, "Are you a cop?". I found it weird that she'd even ask because to me it's too easy for me to say yes or no even if I was a cop. So, in my opinion if she's brave she'll just outright ask and accept your answer, granted she feels she knows you some.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    If they think you're a cop, you can get a few seconds to grope for free to prove you're not a cop.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I just read Subraman and Papi post. I'll see what happens next time I go with some white friends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tell her you *are* a cop and if she doesn't suck your dick for free you are gonna arrest her
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Surprised @BHF or one of the other libertarians didn't already point this out, but logically it's hard to PROVE than you're INNOCENT. you need to be assumed innocent.

Solution? Get someone else. Either grab the house mom or some other dancer by the pussy. Someone older will likely have more experience and better intuition. The. Once you have been VETTED you should be good to go with the young space cadets.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Offer her a hit off of your blunt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you look a little too clean cut, I'd personally not take a shower for 3 days, then go to a local grocery store and buy some stick-on tattoos from the bubble gum machine in the entryway and put those on. Strippers always think cops don't have any tattoos.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Offer a bump of white courage (quick snort of cocaine).

It's a known fact that cops can't do drugs. It's on the same rule page as cop must aways say he's a cop she asked.

If nothing the white courage will impair her judgement.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    True story.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I have used the JS69 method to show an out of state license. That actually works...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I've found the " are you a cop" line more stripper shit thrown at me. I noticed this with a dancer that was such a hustler she would forget we had met previous meetings when she'd ask me again if I was LEO. I retorted by saying "I told you for the last time, no!" I never have asked you before, stripper replies. It's a common topic when you're engaged in the underbelly of society.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure how you prove you’re not a cop. I’d suggest you think about how you approach the club. I’d also suggest you examine your look. If you tend to look and evaluate the club - and look more than act - it might give off a cop vibe? There might also be something in your look that gives the dancers the idea you are LE.

Maybe a good thing to say is “I’m not a cop. What makes you think I am a cop?”

It’s not white courage - it’s sugar from a powdered donut...
  • maho
    7 years ago
    I’ve been asked if I’m a cop a few times. I just say noooooo and we laugh. I’ll mention my real job (accountant). There’s never been any additional convincing needed.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Quit eating so damn many donuts, you fat bastard .
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    No one has ever asked me if I'm a cop. I don't think I dress well enough.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Unclip your badge from your belt before you enter the club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Me: Radio, inform perpetrator that I am 10-97 on scene
    DJ: Porsche, your regular is here, go meet him at the table in the corner
    Me: 10-4, Radio

Me: I would like to commit an act of furtherance, and thereafter engage in an act of lewd and lascivious conduct
    Stripper: I don't do that
    Me: You are free to go

Me: I am 10-98!!!
    Stripper: You came in my hair
    Me: Time for shift change, see you next week!

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    "How do I convince strippers i'm not an undercover cop?"

Stop acting like a cop?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion