tuscl

Tattoos - Out of Control

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
It doesn’t surprise me one bit to see a stripper or a guy with tattoos these days, but normal women covered? It’s kinda out of control.

I don’t mind a small tattoo here or there, he’ll even a tramp stamp is okay, but currently women are getting huge tattoos on their thighs or calves, paragraph long phrases enscribed on their collarbone that only a turtle neck could hide, and the worst, entire forearms covered in tattoos.

Maybe I’m a younger guy who is just a little too old fashioned - but what are your thoughts?

31 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    My wife has two tattoos. I hate them both. My 84 year old Mom got one. Her grandchildren love it. I hate it. Why anyone who wasn't disgustingly ugly would mar themselves permanently will never cease to amaze me. Oops, almost forgot: I hate my brother's tattoo as well.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Amen, skibum609, tattoos are disfigurements.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I love tattoos on a chick. They look sexy. And they let you know in advance which one's are the sluts. Once in a while, I'll meet a chick without any tattoos who is nonetheless DTF, but it's rare. Girls with tattoos are more often willing to make a bad decision with me. It's like they hang a neon sign on themselves.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I've seen a few I like, but the majority I could live without.

When I went to my doctor office for annual physical recently I noticed that both my nurse and the cute young female PA that saw me (and decided to skip both the hernia and prostate exam) had visible tattoos.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't mind a few tattoos, but anything large and in a spot often not covered (like arms) is a very big turn off for me.

As for using tattoos to identify girls that are slutty, I have met and fucked quite a few horny girls who did not have any tattoos on their body.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    Tattoos are hot as fuck. Seriously. I wish more sucide girls frequented Clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Girls with tattoos are more often willing to make a bad decision with me. It's like they hang a neon sign on themselves ..."

LOL - tattoos have been discussed a lot in the past but I don't recall it being described in this so practical manner!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I grew-up in the 80s when tats were not that fashionable and were either associated w/ those in the military (particularly the Navy), or w/ criminal-element; but not w/ mainstream society thus in that time they were kinda looked-down upon from my point-of-reference and thus I never really liked them myself.

But - I gotta say a dancer w/ some sexy tats does make her seem a bit sexier in a more naughty kinda way - so at least in the context of dancers they add a little nasty that I kinda like but I don't necessarily look for dancers w/ tats - I tolerate the small/cute/sexy-ones not the huge-ones that make her look like a biker-chick, or a damn gangbanger (in the non-good way :)).

I still don't like to see-it in mainstream society but I kinda accept it as part of today's thing just as long hair was a thing back in the day - so I tolerate tats and try to be open-minded about-it but don't really like-it and still kinda a turn-off for me in the main-stream society sense.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I love colorful sleeves and well done artwork on backs, thighs, torsos, etc. I think it's sexy as hell. I seek out heavily tatted dancers at clubs and have never regretted it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't like tattoos, but it's hard to find a stripper without them.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo said "I still don't like to see-it in mainstream society but I kinda accept it as part of today's thing just as long hair was a thing back in the day - so I tolerate tats and try to be open-minded about-it but don't really like-it and still kinda a turn-off for me in the main-stream society sense."

I understand what you mean. If I went into a business meeting to negotiate with someone who is heavily tattooed, honestly, I would lose respect for them. If she's a hot chick, I would probably want to fuck her, but I wouldn't have a ton of respect for her. It's just like garter belts, g-strings, heels and other aspects of a stripper's uniform. It works in the club environment, it turns me on, but if I see it on a civilian in the "real world," yes, I would probably have a tad less respect for her. So I'm a total hypocrite. Best to admit it.

I grew up mostly in the 90s when tattoos were still regarded as somewhat marginal, but by the early 2000s they were everywhere. It seems like it happened overnight. And I was happy with the new eye candy.

For people who think of it as art, I don't know. They can be pretty pictures, don't get me wrong. But if a girl walked around with a small replica statue of Michelangelo's David on her head, it may look like art, but it wouldn't be sexy. Tattoos are sexy to me because the women who have them look whorish, they look like 'bad girls,' and that's a turn-on for me. I don't want the girl next door. If I did, I would just go next door. I want a trashy slut, and that's why I go to strip clubs in the first place.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Small tats don't bother me and can grow on me if done tastefully. Distracting ones do though.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I'm on the belief--girls get tats to try to look different but end up looking the same-- train. With many getting tats nowadays, it's more a statement of blending in than standing out.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I used to not like them but now I do. Some girls look sexy as hell in them. I remember one girl had a tattoo on her lower stomach that said good food and pointed down. Was not false advertising... My CF has no tattoos and I like her that way. But they are not turn offs for me
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    If utilized properly they can add something to a woman's appeal but most get idiotic ones, in weird places and much too large.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow, I agree with every single thing that BHF said. Including the neon sign thing.

I don't mind the tats at all. I have none and probably won't get any but still doesn't bother me. The ONLY thing that's a deal breaker is when she has a tattoo right smack on her ass. I don't wanna see that shit. Ruins it to me. I can even deal with tattoos on her tits. But leave the ass clean.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Walked in a CVS to buy shaving stuff and a 40 something woman was bending to reach something on a bottom shelf. Of course I looked - but I wish I hadn't! Worn, sun ravaged face and upper chest, pot belly, and the raggedest twisted out of shape, gross tats on her shoulder and showing above her tank top. I really wanted to puke!!

Tats are just idiocy waiting to become regret.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"LOL - tattoos have been discussed a lot in the past but I don't recall it being described in this so practical manner!"

Ha, I like the wording too. And it's true, tats are just one of a number of signature poor choices, bad judgement, and shortsightedness traits that lead to strippers in the first place, and then lead those strippers to have sex with me. I get that for sure.

Still dislike them, they are almost always a negative or at best neutral. Although sometimes, even I get turned on by a tattoo that makes the stripper seem incredibly slutty
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Regular girls are becoming more like strippers. We can thank hip-hop for that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No problem at all. And if they're good tattoos then it's a plus.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I used to say that if I wanted to see Popeye, then I would go to a gay club but nowadays if tattoos were a deal breaker in a strip club, I would be pretty lonely.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I can't handle ones that ruin a woman's chest. Those are the worst. Face ones are also usually unattractive.

Anywhere else is OK as long as they don't cover too much skin. They are unavoidable here in Portland.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not crazy about tattoos, but have learned to live with them and can live with one's which are well done. My fave only has one small tat that is barely noticeable.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Don't like em; never will.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t have any tattoos. I don’t plan to get any tattoos either. In my line of work - corporate banking - tattoos are rare on senior managers. The folks with visible tattoos are usually the lower level employees. That is my observation - coming from my industry.

However, I find dancers with tattoos to be quite sexy. It’s possible that I see a correlation with tattoos and naughty girls.

What I’m wondering is if they make a hot girl hotter - or if the girl was hot already? I’m not sure if they enhance a dancers look - or not.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    tattoos make dancers/women less attractive in my eyes. nothing worse than seeing a beautiful woman with a truck load of tattoos.

that being said, it only really bothers me when they're excessive. if it's just one or two i don't even care.

in my experience, excessive tattoos are much more common among strippers'. most women i see out in the real world don't seem to have but a couple tattoos
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    they are just visible signs of those infected by the spreading stupidity epidemic
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Why? Celebrity culture. Which filters down to Instagram.

I think previous girls would have gotten a small single feminine tattoo, in an inconspicuous feminine location. Or maybe a second tat, equally feminine, and that was it. Now with gender equality, they feel less social pressure not to masculinize.

That's my take. There are a cornucopia of women out here. There are unadorn women out there. The guys here are so entitled and demanding of their prostitutes. How cute.

For the stripper and some women, it's a state of taking back her body and her feeling in control of her body. Given the comments on TUSCL about tattoos, the customers for the most part resent that and wish the strippers could conform. Not unless the money dries up. I guess demand for strippers is inelastic.

If they conformed, be honest, would you give then any extra resources or access to your resources, family, and friend? I thought not.

On the flip side, it IS kind of dumb of her to self sabotage herself and limit herself professionally, by getting inked up.

There are two sides to everything.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I don’t like them. I think it’s a desicration of a woman’s beautiful natural body.

However, finding a stripper without tattoos now a days is like finding the perverbial unicorn.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I think you meant 'proverbial', but 'perverbial may be more accurate...
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I'm generally not a fan of tattoos on both strippers and civilian women. Especially if she has a large, noticeable one or an excessive amount. It's not very feminine looking to me and severely overshadows their natural beauty. My main FWB that I met on a dating site eight months ago recently gotten a full sleeve tattoo from her wrist up to and including the shoulder. Needless to say, I haven't really seen her much since and slowly phasing her out once I find a new main P2P or FWB gal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion