tuscl

Dancer: “I only do anal in VIP”

Timbuck12
Georgia
I actually had a dancer tell me that recently when discussing VIP. She won’t do BJ or FS in VIP but she was willing to do anal. Huh? I gave up a long time ago on trying to apply logical rationale to stripper behavior but this one was mystifying even by stripper standards.

Comment as you wish...

27 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Pussy and mouth saved only for boyfriend/baby daddy.

She's a lesbian and only shares everything on her frontside with her girlfriend.

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh maybe Juice blew her pussy out so bad she can't use it anymore.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Maybe that was her way of saying that she doesn't do extras figuring that you wouldn't go for it and if you said OK lets go for it, she would probably say she wasn't serious.

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    She doesnt suck dick and doesnt want the pussy stretched out. ;)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    There's a saying from where Rickyboy comes from when you meet a girl like that. It goes "We pay them!"
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    She might mean sucking dick (or kissing) is too personal and intercourse carries a risk of pregnancy or is too intimate. Or she might be saving herself for marriage, too. But to her anal might be none of those. I dunno.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    had one explain BF didn't use that hole so she was free to use it at work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Did you clarify whether it was her anus or yours
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Great comment Papi! Lol.

Stripper logic can be very challenging. It’s one of those codes that can be impossible to crack!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    No logic for this one.
  • Jackmd
    7 years ago
    Maybe she is a virgin and saving it for marriage
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I had a GF in college and we only had anal sex. She was so afraid of pregnancy, even when using protection, she just wouldn't give in to pussy sex.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Papi LMAO. Had a girl recently tell me one of her customers likes her to peg him in VIP. Sicko, but to each his own
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think goldmongers comment could be the most logical answer.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Probably vinceygirl michaels dressed as a Tranny and posing as a stripper.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    She works for the CIA.

Literally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ Dougster:

I don't appreciate you ragging on my good friend vincemichaels; but yeah; that was funny
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    "Had a girl recently tell me one of her customers likes her to peg him in VIP." What does peg him mean?
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    One thing I regret about my old favorite Angel is not asking her about anal. I suspect she would have done it. We did everything else that was reasonable.

As for the OP, I have no idea. I did have a civie sex partner who only ever did anal once upon a time, so maybe that's it.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Maybe she is a virgin and saving it for marriage."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    rentz2, "peg him" means that the female wears a strap on and fucks the guy.

Seriously though, my question for the OP is whether he is sure he didn't misinterpret the girl? And my other question is "did you ask about rimjobs?" ;)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Does that mean she won't do anal OTC?
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    @4got2wipe: No I definitely didn’t misinterpret her. And no, I didn’t ask about rimjobs. Lol.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I would have taken her up on the offer, if she had covers and some lube. But to each their own.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'd say ok. as long as it is cheap.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "i'd say ok. as long as it is cheap."

Brilliant answer!

Additional brilliant advice: next time this happens, ask if she'll give you a rimjob to get warmed up before you buttfuck her!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion