tuscl

Top 40 Strip Clubs Based On Vibe

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
5,10,14,16,25 and 39. guess i lack some good experiences.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What do those #s mean, the ones you've been to?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    14) Tootsies (Miami, FL)

18) Scarlett's (Hallandale, FL)

40) Cheetah (Hallandale, FL)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It’s always been unclear to me what Vibe meant in context of rating on TUSCL. Classy ? Upscale ? Friendly ?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Juice could have single handed made any club number one at one time when he had like 20 different aliases on here. Anyone could do that though but I think it's a waste of time.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I think I've been to around 20 of them. Would have to put a couple of the clubs on a map to see if they're the ones I remember. I factor the setup, decor, and upkeep into my ratings on vibe, but only really if something stands out as a problem, but it's more of how I balance out the score once I've put down something for dancers and value.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I think the ratings formula need some improvement. It is a pure average across every review since the website began. Reviews older than about 2 years don't likely convey much about today's policies or dancer quality.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I use the scores to decide which clubs to read about first if I don't know much about the town. There are plenty of low rated clubs I've visited that were just fine in person, and high rated clubs that were overrated or having an off shift when I happened to be there.

@Lurker_X: I haven't really looked closely at how the ratings are calculated, but I've read here that recency is something that is weighted in the TUSCL review scores.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The vibe rating has kind of reversed itself for me. How did *you* feel in the club favors dives now rather than snobby upscale gentlemen's clubs. IIRC, under the old "atmosphere" rating name, it used to be more along the lines of "how pretentious was it?"
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I dont even know what vibe is supposed to mean. At least atmosphere was more straightforward. vibe is the most open to interpretation and the least important.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion