tuscl

Do you prefer Gentlemen's Clubs or less classy clubs?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:11 PM
Some of the recent discussions about fellow mongers have me wondering if folks enjoy the nicer Gentlemen's type of club or if you prefer a dirtier (less upscale) type of club?

53 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    All things being equal (mileage, cost) I'd prefer an upscale place; but usually end-up having a better time at the dives mainly b/c the girls seems less pretentious/GPSey and usually more willing to please, which is what I enjoy most in my PLing-experience
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I believe that I am unfamiliar with a True Gentlemen's Club. I am a Deep Dive strip clubber. All clubs within a 100 mule radius of my home are dives
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Gentlemens club for $200 Alex.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I prefer dives. No contest with upscale clubs. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My preference is for dive bars. I've been to several upscale gentlemen's clubs - and they've been expensive. They get you with a cover charge, the drinks are expensive, the dances are pricey and the VIP is over priced (and usually no extras). The bouncers are like hawks. But the dancers are usually beautiful. A dive bar has the feel of a strip joint. It's usually small, a bit cramped at times. The drinks are reasonable, the crowd is low key, the neighborhood can be sketchy. The staff is generally friendly. The dancers don't always rate above 6-7. But extras can be found.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't know. I wouldn't call Tootsie's a dive, and extras are everywhere. Conversely, Scarletts is the nicest club in Ft. Myers, the prettiest girls, and completely pointless. No extras, no mileage, no hustle, even. I don't have a preference, re gentleman's club v. Dive, i just want to have a good time.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Dive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In addition to my previous post, the upscale clubs tend to more-often not have my type of dancer - I like my girls on the thick-and-curvy side and often times upscale places focus on the skinny/small girls not to mention often more fake tits (which I don't like)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm more of a lower end patron. I hate the pretentious attitudes of so many (strippers and custies) at the upper end clubs. Plus, I present myself better in those clubs in comparison to the rest of the clientele.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Mid scale and hole in the wall dives.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The gentlemens clubs have too many skinny girls and too many gps strippers. Also too many whales in gentlemen clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I'm more of a lower end patron. I hate the pretentious attitudes of so many (strippers and custies) at the upper end clubs. Plus, I present myself better in those clubs in comparison to the rest of the clientele ..." So you are not able to be pretentious in the upscale clubs thus you take the opportunity to be pretentious in the low-scale clubs - jeez, this guy
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Exactly
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'm more of a dive type of guy.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    "Call me when you have no class" - Rodney Dangerfield
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Lol, that's a good line.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It all depends on what one would consider to be upscale. I have been to many clubs that have the words "Gentlemen's Club" in the title, and yes they often are 7-up clubs, and have pricy drinks, but I have had no issue with dance prices, strippers that had a bad case of GPS, or whales keeping the most desirable dancers on lockdown. My preference is mid-tier clubs that lean more towards the upscale end of the spectrum. I find these clubs often have the best features of both upscale gentlemen's clubs and low-end dives.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    As long as there are some all natural 8s and above dancing, I don't care whether or not it is a gentleman's club or a dive. In general there are hotter dancers at a gentleman's club but not always.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Time n place for everything. But on a regular night... Dive for sure. But even these come in diff degrees, so its not one general category.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I'm a mid-tier guy. I like a little skank factor, but there are some depths to which I will not dive.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner you know you really are a patronizing fuck ; )
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Mid or upper tier clubs but I like to get my dive on too. I guess I like what feels right for the moment.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like dressed up dives. You might call them mid tier. Or you might still call them dives.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Dive
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    How do you tell one from the other?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    So there are dives and then there are real dives for sure. I never knew what a real dive was until I went to one in NYC somewhere. An old high school friend took me there. I forget the name. There was no stripper higher than a 6 working with 3-4s being the average. And floor dances were $5 with ultra high mileage right there. The place was a dump too. Nasty bathroom with gang tagged graffiti and moldy grout, run down bar with tattered bar stools, and a basic stage and pole. I thought Portland had some dive strip bars but this place was another level divey. Every stripper there gave the strip club handshake and groped me all over begging to give dances. They all had rotting or crooked teeth too. Skank level 10 types. I say no thanks to these dives from hell and would rather go to an air dance bikini bar.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Call me whatever you want, but i like the good stuff. And the more good, the more better. Not that good stuff can't be found in dives and i'm not sure what exactly qualifies as a dive. I'm assuming: unkept and usually unpaved parking lot, no bathroom troll and often minimal bathroom amenities with poor upkeep/maintenance, the place hasn't been redesigned/improved in over 20 years or more despite the neglect, the place might not even be cleaned every day. That's just the physical description. The dancers are usually older, roughed up, less hygienic, weren't probably that attractive even when they were young, mostly likely not college educated, probably high percentage high school drop out rate. Okay, i'm making a lot of assumptions as i would generally high tail the hell out of a place like that if i accidentally stumbled into one before i could make a comprehensive assessment. FWIW, the "diviest" places i've ever tried (Lamp Liter in Ottawa, IL and Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, IL) weren't that much cheaper in terms of having fun nor were true extras readily available. Lamp Liter had freaking topless dances with low contact (no titty or kitty) for $20 and Jimmy's had 3 minute dances for $20-$30, topless or nude but full contact. The most upscale clubs in the area (Atlantis in Ford Heights, IL, Ocean in Bedford Park, IL, PoleKatz in Bridgeview, IL and the Admiral in Chicago) had similarly priced dances with roughly similar contact. Atlantis and PoleKatz were full contact or near full contact respectively with nearly full length songs for $30 a nude dance, but PoleKatz had topless dances for $20 and value/discount options during certain times and days of the week. Ocean and Admiral were probably closer to the Lamp Liter in contact level although there was considerable variation between girls at those clubs although in general Admiral had the lowest mileage. Admiral had $10 nude floor air dances and $25 limited contact "private" dances although you had to purchase at least 3. There was no comparison in physical talent level, (particularly at the high end or the clubs' A-team) between the Admiral, Atlantis and PoleKatz over Lamp Liter and to a lesser degree Jimmy's. Strangely, Ocean didn't have great talent on average and only slightly better overall than Jimmy's on average, but i've only been to either club about a handful of times (more at Jimmy's with maybe a couple fingers for Ocean). Guess which of those clubs i vastly preferred? I seriously don't know why anyone would pick those two lower quality, over priced clubs over the better ones i mentioned outside the facts that all four of them basically required valet and two of them had high cover, although only one of them (Admiral) had consistently high cover (all day, every day). To be fair, i'm not much of a drinker at all, so i was drinking less than $10 at any of those places. I would be very upset if i somehow spent over $500 at the two "dives", while it would depend on how and on whom the money was spent at the other places. Let's just say for my situation and location, it's an absolute no brainer.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Prefer well manage clubs, either way, but am a little partial to dives, sorta the charm of the Pink Poodle in San Jose Ca, mostly dive like IMO. And well managed I can vouch for that!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    For me, the only reason the dives seemed less expensive was because usually there was nothing for me to spend it on so i left with my pockets full. On the other hand i had to be more careful and sometimes much more careful with spending money at the "gentleman's clubs". I often didn't see a correlation between upscale and less fun/extras. You just had to pay for them, but even at the dives, that isn't free. It's like going to a diner (not fast food mind you) or low chain restaurant where the menu just seems limited and low quality and you might not find something you like but it still costs you about $20 to eat there factoring entree (or whatever the lower level places call them), drinks (and not necessarily alcohol), appetizers, tax and tip. Those cheap chains often don't have great portions either. Or you can go to a more fine dining establishment (which could still be a chain), but not ridiculously high end (for the purpose of this analogy/comparison), and spend about $30 to eat there (and you were more easily able to find something that interested you) and get better service and quality to boot.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I want the nicest possible place the dancers will stick their hand up my shorts and grab my dick, and that serves a good steak. When I find one, I'll let you know.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    It all depends on mileage & extras
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I guess if i carry the restaurant analogy a little further, maybe that diamond in the rough, dive could be like that one cheap dingy Mexican restaurant that sells tacos (and other cuisine) to die for and you and many others put up with crappy service and dingy conditions to eat a meal that just hits the spot. Unfortunately, IME, i just haven't found such a thing, in either real life scenario although i only hear about stuff like that...
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    When you get to scrape chewing gum off the bottom of your shoes when you get home - you were in a dive.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ if the bottom of my shoes stick - after a night at a dive club - I might just throw them out - as it's probably not chewing gum! (Unless chewing gum is a euphemism for used condoms...)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I enjoy both high end clubs with very hot women and extras dives where the ladies aren't quite as attractive. Both have their charms depending upon what kind of day I'm having. The ideal club outing for me often starts with the high end club and then ends at the dive where my needs are fully met.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If you rate them on a scale of 1-10 with one being the low end dive and 10 being the plush, high end gentleman's club. My usual preference is in the 3-6 range.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I can have a good time in either, but I require the club know what it is. I can't stand dives or midrange joints trying to be classy or upscale or upscale clubs missing on obvious details. There's fun to be had at both types of clubs, and often quite a bit of fun in the midrange clubs.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Both... in one night
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I like dives I go there in scuba gear.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i never noted if a club was or wasn't a gentlemens club. they are strip clubs. kinda ironic that hong kong is a gentlemens club.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Dolfan, the worst is the "upscale" clubs with upscale prices and attitudes but fugly dancers. Wtf?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Dolfan - that's a good point. If a club is a dive - it should be run as one. The same should be true of upscale clubs (as they shouldn't skimp on the details/amenities).
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Since I am a gentleman I prefer the gentlemens clubs. This not include the pretentious over the top Vegas style clubs as no gentleman goes for flash. For me it is a mixture of cleanliness, good lighting, good food, good liquor selection, good ventilation or non-smoking . Good management is hard to see but you can feel the difference between a relaxed and a tense business. Over-priced drinks are the toll we pay for this highway but i do not like mandatory valets and bathroom fees. Obviously this limits my mongering but then... I am always at my ease.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Dives are a choice of convenience. You know that a good time will be had without the pricey distractions of the "high end" clubs. IMO.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I prefer midrange clubs in towns big enough to have high and low end clubs. There you get the climbers working their way out of the dives, or girls getting themselves in shape to go back to the more selective clubs. You also get the ones who were good enough for the top clubs but got fired, suspended, or whatever...many times for the very things I appreciate in a stripper. Even better, you sometimes find ones that don't realize they could be dancing in a better club and haven't been TUSCLer'd yet. I'm ok with dives, but am far enough along where the vibe isn't the same as it used to be. I'll still show up to check the place out, but it's usually a quick visit.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I enjoy both. One of my favorite clubs is Partners Tavern(a dive BYOB club). I like Flight Club in Inkster MI, Cadillac Lounge in Providence as well as Bogarts in Inkster. It all depends on what I am looking for on any given night. I will say though many of the middle of the road clubs and slightly dive type clubs are more fun than the full of themselves high end clubs. Hustler Club in Manhattan and Washington Park IL are examples of a high end clubs that are only as fun as the money you spend and it is never enough no matter how much you spend there is always another tip or fee. I go clubbing to relax, see nekkid girls, get a dance or 5, maybe a drink and maybe do a private room, I don't club to be pummeled with demands for tips for nothing.
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    Dive to midrange!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like the women one finds in dives! :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You know what I mean, stray women. Edgar Degas [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Picasso [view link] SJG
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Mid range to upscale. I've heard too many horror stories about dives
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The potential of a horror story is part of the intrigue of going to some dives.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I prefer more upscale places. They make my debauchery seem classier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion