tuscl

The problem with white nights tel me guys what ya all think

LIGHTINGKAY
California
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:42 PM
This is a club I've reviewed and has been a Favorite. Starting two or three Sunday nights ago I came in about 1:30 AM and the Blonde who takes your money was gone. She has been a bitch before but she now says where oil and water and she laughs about it. However, since she was gone I started my entry and as I went down the short hallway to the main area. I was forthwith halted by two bitches who were acting like I sneaking in and told me I was dumb for as I took it not realizing what the deal was on paying. So I said I thought women were dumb as they don't make their own i Phones and I paid. And no sooner did I sit down did Will come over and sat down asking about the problem with entry or the girls. SO I tell the story and we chat and he was seemingly condescending. Will leaves, I take two girls back for dances and go home. NOW I'm back on Saturday night October 7, 2017 about 1:30 AM. I meet the blonde cashier and we transact and my wrist is tagged. And I'm looking through the door into the bar that also sides with the hallway where the two bitches where on Sunday. And I get a few daggers and disapproving looks. And as I start to leave the cashier this greasy haired bartender appears at the door behind the blond cashier. And it is a fast even hostile movement which was met by a quick and challenging move by me to close the space just as he starts talking shit. HE tells me I am getting a White Knight warning. ME if they have any trouble with me as I "don't know how to talk to women"! And I say to him you know nothing other than what a bitch said I said "woman". SO a woman is disrespected and you double disrespect a man (ME) in front of the staff. That's how you think this works?? SO I asked for my money back and left. And as I'm leaving I see Will and three other White Knights out front hassling a customer. Will tells me don't leave I should talk to a manager instead. SO I thought about it as I was not going back, BUT Will said I should. I see those signs at strip clubs and perhaps I will. SO that ended up being a chat BS session with the well dressed Asian White Knight, I take was the main guy. Will says there are four-floor managers who were all out front and AS we chatted about my dissatisfaction two other guys were thrown out of the club. It seemed like it was NOW a speed trap for any Male behavior the Girls don't like. And during all this, I explain to Will and White Knight floor managers that if I go back in the club I'll ask Will to explain to the Bartender to stay out of things he knows nothing about. Let him know you have it covered already. And Wills is going to need to tell the girls to get off their vendetta for me or I'll be a walking target for female collective forces for a complaint. Now, will says that girl left and then he assured me he would talk to the Bartender after they close or something. Becuase female behavior has only the limits MEN set as I told Will. I explained need that now. Well anyways shooting the shit with the White Knights and all it was getting late. SO I proposed Will comp me in and there was an apparently a guy who had his cell phone out they had to deal with that blah blah blah. SO I popped out my cell phone to catch the last part of the White Knights in action. You watch the video tell me how it looks. I think it says it all pretty much, BUT you get to judge. SO in the recap, one bitch or two can control all the Bouncers, The Bartender etc, with Gold Club Centerfold on the way to being a complete GYNOCENTRIC strip club complete with safe spaces. I go to strip clubs for one thing as well as many and that does not include the GYNOCENTRIC world I work and live in. Or pay for sex from a Bitchy sex merchant with a chivalric Bartender with greasy hair. All and all Will turns out to be somewhat reasonable but he seems pressured by other managers and girls to be more White Knight than he might be otherwise, I like Will and Hate the well dressed Asian Guy and wanted to smack the shit out of him on GP. SO ya, they were saying shit like the rules don't be rude and be gentlemen. In other words there on the way to shaping the Males to please the Females and that not a recipe for a good strip club and you know. I'm thinking they were saying this HOW does a Stripper or Hostess/Cocktail waitress define that, FEMALE reality is based 100 percent on how they "FEEL" and that can change on a dime anytime. I mean they thought they took me to SCHOOL!! Will says Jason the General Manager and if Jason contacts me to explain what the fuck is going on at his Club I'll report back. WTF [view link] [view link] [view link] from my friend JOHN MGTOW all should watch if there is time, to help explain White Knights.

53 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm fucking lost! Too long - too rambling - no idea what the op is trying to say.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think it has to do with gangs. Maybe gang colors? Or maybe the club is called White Knights? I’m confused too.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What is this garbage?
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    [view link] from my friend JOHN MGTOW all should watch if there is time, to help explain White Knights. Great Guys it a chance to discuss Female Nature Gynocentric Strip Clubs watch the video as I'm saying White Knights we could go with Ca[tain save a ho. They have fucking pussy floor managers fucking up Strip Clups.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I’ll take a stab at interpreting this. White Knight is a term for guys who try to save and protect strippers/hookers. I think that is this guys way of saying that people in the club are deluded in believing the strippers word over his.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    That is at time is the problem Women says I'm uncomfortable and she can get man arrested, Stripper says he;s "RUDE" and you could get kicked out, I did not. But while talking two dides did. This is a review I just made online waiting to post on Gold Club Centerfolds Rancho Cordova. Do you guys want strippers using the proxy power of clueless men "Bouncers"??
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I'm confused--don't phones have spellcheck nowadays?
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Do you want females turning Strip Clubs into GYNOCENTRIC spaces, i.e. changing from Male needs to Female needs? you cater there when you spend money?? I'm seeing that at this club and disgust me. What we do to stop that if you agree it may be happening??
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Money talks. If you feel that you were harassed in this club - and you don't like the vibe in the club - then don't go back.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    FutureTrackStar - spell check is working - the problem is that the original post was a mass of unrelated words -
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Well Cashman all guys are at different levels in knowing the Nature of Females which is not pretty, females are taking over and most men do not want to look at their Nature and their own. I do not know this audience, os it all well Blue Pill only guys or some Red pill Guys. Guys can help other guys and that's all I want if you guys make it work, I'll handle my own action with the club! Okay Pal
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why the fuck do you keep going to this club?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you are saying that men need to step up outside of clubs - that's different. I agree - it's more difficult to create change in the real world. Not sure what pills you are talking about.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    This is like some kind of strip club customer manifesto...I say dude the shit you are railing about is all noise!!! Dont go to a strip club for some kinda truth! Go there to have a good time and if you dont move on!!!!!!
  • K
    7 years ago
    I understand every single word of the OP but not one sentence.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    TLDR OP needs to actually write something coherent this was just a jumble of words strung together
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Okay Cashman, you're seeing the picture, and when your strip club is no different than our lives already?? I'm seeing this. MY visit made that clear, do not remember ever talking and hardly seeing a bouncer.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I only made it about half way through that pile of text before scrolling to the comments to see if anybody else could figure out the OP's point.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    So let me see if I got this straight, a couple of the guys did/said things the girls didn’t like(maybe nothing real vulgar) girls complain to bouncers, bouncers are like big brother and won’t stand for anything the dancer doesn’t like wether it be minor or not, so a couple guys get kicked out one being a person you know, you talk to said bouncers that wasn’t the case it got taken the wrong way bouncers don’t care don’t give a shit. And you are saying they are white knight? A white knight is not a bouncer, and FYI the bouncer will always take the dancers word over yours period, it is a patron who wants to rescue the dancer from the lifestyle the bouncer was doing his job which is if a dancer feels uncomfortable they get rid of said person. If you don’t like go to a different club or complain to management.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ excellent summary! I lost track of it earlier in the story. I completely agree - if the club doesn't work for the OP - it's time to move on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    LIGHTINGKAY, I think the real problem is that you're having a stroke and typing posts with your face.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    TL;DR Yeah, I'm gonna go with Ishmael's hypothesis: lightingkay is a stroke victim.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Huh???? I gave it a go because at least it was broken into paragraphs but had to give upeople about a quarter the way through.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Woodwolck67 "FYI the bouncer will always take the dancers word over yours period" Almost the definition of White Knight. Manginas bring the saddest of the bunch. And Bouncers who know what's going on and are not Stiletto Shoe lickers do not pander to every strippers complaint. Pandering to Females needs is not the purpose of Men. Nor should it be the patrons' purpose. As far as Patrons are the ones trying to rescue strippers, suggest you speak for yourself only.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    My comment? You're a faggot and a jagoff. The business relationship is that the bouncers work for the dancers. It's that plain and simple. MGTOW are bunch of idiots who miss the point. No need to view any of your video links. You guys make women 10X more complicated that they should be, every time.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    You've no conception of true masculinity
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    No have no balls. Masculinity existed before MGTOW. You're an idiot.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    personifying much onto others? I just gave you the definition of what a white knight is in strip club language you taking offense to that tells me you see yourself as one who should be thanked for having the decency to tell us the "truth". to that I say f off smug idiots like you make the world worse off since you think the rest of us are some type of sheep that need guidance. we don't need your guidance or help, for that matter masculinity is overrated, i'm a proud man that's all I need to be masculine anything else is just utter nonsense.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Man who panders to females at the expense of your own gender. It is only through the eyes of females, females perceptions define your identity as man and is where you derive self worth. Though nothing could convince you otherwise. As these men are the first to put down other men. This about social and sexual over dominance over men. That's the female motivation. Females laugh at white knights.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    ok by your logic the same can be applied to women that they can only be defined by how men perceive them to be. like . . . . . omfg hahahahahhahahahahahhaha this dribble is fn hilarious hahahhahahahah . . . dear lord you think you sound intelligent but no sorry little one you are living in make believe that you can become whole if someone fills that gaping whole. let me introduce to something you aren't familiar with its called . . . . what for it . . . selfworth. you should probably do some soul searching and look at yourself and see if you really are anything without anyone telling you so.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    This is a quality men posses, any guy, sometimes just spits out something that is very enlightening when you last expect that. And I'm not being funny with you. Can same be applied to women, that they are defined by how men perceive them. I take your thinking and you thought my comment out and ask a great question. But It's not a fact of only can be defined as I changed your wording. That can be changed. However many men reject that females are anything other than sugar and spice with everything nice. SO I'm gonna do some thinking on your question as I think I hear it. Does this dynamic work backwards, as I think is part of what your thinking, wondering etc. What I do know is the biological fact females are the limiting factor in reproduction. Males sperm worth about 5 cents. Female Eggs, I don't know maybe 1 Million. Men try to reduce the cost of sex and females seek to raise the cost of sex, it is a biological part of the female and male evolution and phycology.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Preaching to the wrong crowd here. PLs generally like women and would confess a need to be near them and touch them. That doesn't mean we pander to them and give them anything. It is enough to be emotionally and financially disciplined around women... We don't need a pile of MGTOW dogma.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    What is MGTOW?? What is PLs??
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    PL... Get thee to the glossary. [view link] MGTOW... You do realize that you used this acronym in your original post, right?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I know the problem here, and most of us dayshift guys know this already. There's nothing but the law and the outlaw late at night, so you're putting yourself in position of trouble walking into that environment. When I finally grew up (I know, not really possible) I got tired of all the BS that comes with people after 10:00 PM. Get home and you avoid majority of your shit that you have to deal with. The shit you video typically can be avoided by being proactive. I don't care what people say about me and I visit during normal waking hours. Most responsible people are on a schedule that keeps them from going out late at night. Problem solved. Let the White Knights and MGTOWs fight it out amongst themselves. I won't see me giving one or two shits about it.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    "The shit you video typically can be avoided by being proactive" I'd be interested in defining what shit and what proactive action you have in mind??
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Ishamael your sharp the video is part of a You Tube MGTOW channel. What is MGTOW?? and I like the PL defintion And I'll add and if you understand women, you can't love them or even like them. Except for Sex
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Now that I have a basic understanding of the op's use of white knights - I can see a bit of his point. It's something of a shift that may be prevalent when looking across certain parts of society. It could simply be me looking at things from a different perspective? What is MGTOW? I refuse to watch his videos - and the original post was far too rambling to be coherent. But now he's slowly pulling his logic together.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    "What proactive action you have in mind??" I think I was pretty clear to begin with what that entails; avoid the club especially at the time of day you visit. Or run your head into a wall a few more times before deciding that it will feel better if you stop. Avoidance is the first step in being proactive, at least common sense dictates so.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Okay the Cashman IS online, the discussion post was an after thought and was once more written as a review for us guys which posted yesterday. I'm surprised to see White Knights, Maginas and Male Feminist where seemingly un-familar terms on the site. And I agree my idea did not produce what I wanted to convey. BUT as your saying my logic is becoming clearer. see ya I'm new to the site interacting though have read a lot of reviews etc. The lingo that is strip club specific I'm learning what you guys are using for terms. I spend plenty of time at Strip Clubs. Always learning. I do recall San Jose Guy raised MGTOW and PUA to the site asking what you guys thought and San Jose Guy took flak. What I recall then is I did not see anyone who understood what both ideas let say where as I understood them.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've found a decent definition of mgtow - and it makes sense with regard to your overall thesis. It's taking time - but I'm seeing the point here.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Meat that's it??
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is OP a SJG disciple?
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Cool Cashman1234 MGTOW was not my purpose. The video described IMO what the trouble with White Knights is from my point of reference POA/POV. I'm for every guy handling his action the way he does. Really I see some of a lot of trends in Strip clubs and a lo of you guys have posted trends and I'm saying a lot I know it is a lot of ideas and concepts wrapped up into my story at this club for one article. Females are one of my favorite topics.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Maybe disciple of SJG,NOT sure yet but I relate a lot to his posts. I'm just waiting for the Dougster to show up now!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "What is MGTOW??" That's so sad. You've made it all this way through the internet and no one has told you about Google. SJG is an incoherent idiot.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Thanks on check the definitions Ishael was apreciated!! And SJG is really hit hard at times on the site, SO maybe I will align with him, we'll SEE.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Maybe SJG's church is beginning to split and divide into multiple sects! Joseph Smith was once a very great man too, from what I've heard. Don't know if it will get that far though.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SJG is an easy target on this site. He is steadfast in his views, and he's happy to inform us when we are "wrong". I don't see a strong correlation of lightningk's views and SJG's views. I thought that lightningk's views are more of those of a strong and powerful male - and SJG's being a bit different.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Meat72 MGTOW hits the Silicon Valley are the headlines in the news today. Ismael says you can Google things, try that! You fucking nailed Me, I was born in Utah.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Cashman1234 NO I'm not defining masculinity like the stereotype male. I talking masculinity as all males less all the Social indoctrination. Hate messages internalized which I think Lurker said above. I don't define that. MEN are fucking awesome all dudes are. And I agree SJG is stead-fast never moves on the board.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    Therefore my response to me being dumb to the female at GCC, I think women are dumb they don't build their i Phone,
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    7 years ago
    That pissed her OFF, you see that, see realized males are the Host. Ugly as that sounds. Could I've ignored her SURE, but I did not "FEEL" like that then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion