tuscl

Alone or in groups

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:08 AM
Goldmonger's thread made me wonder, do you prefer to go to strip clubs alone, or with a group? I tend to go to clubs alone and the only times I have gone in groups are kind of uncomfortable. I find that when I am alone, strippers will approach me quicker and more directly and I always have a better time alone.

30 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    There are benefits to both and I go with friends as often as I go alone. With the right group of guys it’s great when I go alone I usually lock down one particular dancer and also enjoy it immensely.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I went in groups or as a couple about half of the time. With the right guy or gal it's pretty good. With the right group it's good, too.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    If I'm in serious club mode I go alone. I'll go with friends if our schedules matches up and we want hang out for a bit. But as I gotten older it's mostly alone 90% of the time.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I've always gone alone. I have two friends who would partake with me but they both live half way across the country from me. The rest of my friends would probably not approve.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Obviously if your spending on the dancers they don't care if your alone or in a group, but i imagine the dancers with rather deal with a solo patron because that means he is usually going to spend money, potentially on her, and not busy socializing with his friends.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Alone 95% of the time.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have always clubbed alone with the exception of one TUSCL friend with whom I have hung out about 10 times at various clubs in Illinois and Indiana.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Always on my own.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i typically go alone. the only exception is if i'm meeting a TUSCLer, which is always fun
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I go alone now. In the past - I'd go with a couple of buddies. It's a different vibe when you hit a strip club with a group of guys - more of a party. My club trips now are about extras - and having other guys with me would get in the way.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ve done both. When you are with a group of guys, it can turn into a party scene. Dancers, shot girls, waitresses hanging around, looking for free drinks, tips, etc. I preferred going by myself. Less competition if you are interested in a specific girl. And I actually tend to spend less when clubbing alone. Everyone is supposed to take turns in a group buying rounds, but many times that’s not the case.
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I have only once - many years ago - been with other guys. I have sometimes taken sugar babies with me; that can be fun with the right girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    95% alone but if I had it my-way it'd be about 80/20 alone/with-others - if I'm hard-up for clubbing I rather go alone - with others if I'm in the mood to socialize
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Both
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ALONE
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't advertise my hobby.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In a group as often as possible. Sometimes that's 50% of the time, but there's stretches where it's less. Totally understand why guys don't like going with amateur, my-one-big-guys-night-out type guys, no fun at all to be a PL with a table full of nincompoops. But it's crazy advantageous, and fun, to be with a group of PLs, IMO; I'd NEVER choose to go alone if I had the option to go with my fellow PLs
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I go alone most of the time, but every now and the my monger buddy will visit and my wife lets me have a boy's night out at the clubs with him. When we club we may start the night at a table together but usually, once we find our own stripper for dances, we go solo and then just check in with each other at times throughout the night.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Alone 99% of the time.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Mostly alone, but no issue going in groups. Sometimes those groups contain amateurs and sometimes although rarely its other more like minded patrons.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    98% alone. When I go with friends the goals are different. no looking to score in VIP or to go to VIP at all. I hold way back on my contact. I am a good boy when with my friends.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Same as @goldmonger for the most part. Have done a VIP or two at Follies after hanging with the guys.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Lone Wolf McQuade [view link]:
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    99% of the time alone by choice. It's fun to go occasionally with a guy friend but like goldmonger I tend to focus more on just hanging out than getting many dances. The dynamics for me are also much worse when I am with a guy because we are then construed as a couple and it's much easier for me to get me some stripper lovin' when I am flying solo. Groups are ok on rare occasions, but if there are any straight girls in the group I will usually pass since my experiences with them in clubs has been generally disastrous.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    For me the goals aren't much different as I am not looking to score.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I prefer alone over a group. If it's just to have a good time with the fellas then so be it. However, if the intent is to enjoy the strip club I'll always prefer alone. No need to worry about dividing my attention or worrying about someone else. The big ALSO, never know what may happen in the club or after a dancers shift.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    It's more awkward to lock in my Blue Steel face on a DS with other dudes around. [view link]:
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    usually alone.
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    I prefer to go with a friend or a couple of friends, as i have often feel depressed if i go alone it is simply not my thing, unless i am realllllyyyy in the urge for a lap dance cum then of course i can go alone. Usually in larger groups its a totally different vibe and more restrained.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We had a good time last night a small group I’ll let them chime in here all three of us are experienced mongers it was a bit wilder than usual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion