tuscl

Stripper Web

DisRuptive1
Las Vegas
Friday, October 6, 2017 9:09 PM
[view link] Wasn't even trying to break any rules.

53 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Lol. What was the last thread you posted in so I can read the possible reason for your banishment?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    "You have been banned for the following reasons: No reason specified." Well that makes perfect stripperweb sense!
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @TFP " What was the last thread you posted in so I can read the possible reason for your banishment?" I think they see us as trolls, they report your posts, you get infractions, and then an admin comes along and bans people with infractions without going over why. I even got an infraction because someone thought I asked a question that was too naive and reported me for being underage.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I'm not surprised. Sometimes over there in SW it seems they just can't handle the truth.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Why would you even bother creating a username and using it on that site? That site's just a communal exercise of mental masturbation. That community being female strippers, female prospective strippers and female former strippers. And even that's not that entertaining from a lurker's perspective. Heck, even the tensions and stripper shit and rants between strippers is tedious to read through.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^I rarely visit that site after seeing exactly what you described. Still, there's comedy every now and then.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I suppose in the Hustle Hut section (which should more appropriately be called ROB 101), you might find gleams of knowledge regarding the ROB perspective. That group as a whole (SW in general, not just the ROBs) just doesn't seem appealing at all with regards to spending money on them. I suppose they probably feel similar sentiments regarding most of the guys on TUSCL even though the average veteran TUSCLer probably spends way more money than the "baby" PLs the SW ROBs keep trying to hustle do.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That doesn't surprise me. If you aren't part of the in crowd on that site - they can direct lots of anger towards you. They definitely have anger issues over there!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    There is no way the delicately-constructed group delusion of strip clubs and strippers that they've created there, survives anything but a very tiny standard deviation from the group behavior. So it's either incredibly zealous moderation at any hint of going off the storyline, or the house of cards falls. Some of the oldtimers tell stories of when SW was more inclusive, and as a result, had differing views and was more reflective of what actually happens in strip clubs, but I can't see a hint of that
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    With a username like @DisRuptive, maybe you deserved banishment?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I would really love to see some hard stats on the percentages of all the different things that go on in a club based on total # of customers and all dancers. Out of 100 customers, how many get OTC FS vs how many just go to the rail and tip only? Same thing goes for out of 100 strippers. I know there are elements of SW life in the clubs but also there are elements of TUSCL life too. The question I have is how much of each is really happening.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I belong to one of the moderated sugaring sites where men and women contribute. It has some of the same dynamics as SW: basically women complain that men want nothing but bargain-basement sex and men complain that women are princesses who want to be paid for platonic dating. And it's impossible to post over there without worrying about an avalanche of down-voting if you happen to say something controversial to the horde of spoiled princesses. The kind of shit we discuss over here is meant to be shared, primarily, with other men.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"how many get OTC FS " The one thing I do suspect is that OTC FS (versus drinks and dinners) is being enjoyed by fewer customers than reading tuscl would have you think. Not because it's so hard to score, necessarily, but a surprising number of guys just don't pursue it, don't realize it's even a thing, or only pursue it jokingly. I suspect this because I've been on other strip club forums -- and remember, to be on an SC forum, a guy is already likely a PL and regular SC goer -- where many guys express surprise and ask questions when the topic of OTC comes up. It makes me wonder if it's a smaller % of regulars who pursue OTC than you'd think from reading tuscl, where it's gotta be 95% or more of us who do it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Subraman I agree. I'm really talking about the distribution of the entire spectrum of extras and overall sexual relations with strippers. And I see the SW side of the coin or spectrum too. Is what they think about not doing any extras or giving mileage the same way? What % of their customers are actually doing business with them exactly how they want?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Subraman "where it's gotta be 95% or more of us who do it." lol. i think what you meant to say was "where 95% or more of those on TUSCL say they do it."
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Tuscl really is the opposite of stripperweb. Both full of exaggerated stories about what does(according to tuscl) or doesnt(according to sw) happen. Tuscl is unmoderated, full of trolls and off topic posts. Sw is overmoderated and full of man hating bitches and ass kissers. Tuscl is all pl's, regulars-in-love, ldk'ers and extras hounds. Sw is all robs, hustlers and (supposed) air dancers and no extras dancers. Strip clubs in reality are in the middle.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO here on TUSCL I'm a tame (LDK only) PL and over there I'm a repulsive CIP pervert. I think I'll stay here.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I think there's also another question: to what extent is the "SW side of the coin" expressing any type of reality? Chili Palmer posted an epic screed in SW a couple of years ago, where he claimed something along the lines of, "the forum is full of liars and posers, I've met 25 SW girls, all of whom do extras, and all of whom pretend on SW that they don't." Whether you like Chili or not, I find that incredibly believable. I believe most guys on tuscl are getting extras; I also believe many SW girls are giving extras and just pretending they're not because that's what's expected and tolerated on SW. Yes of fucking course we pose and exaggerate here, too, but come on -- the guys here are scoring extras, it's not a difficult thing to do. I do believe that, for the minority of girls on SW who actually behave at the club the way they claim they behave on SW, those are just girls we tuscl guys never interact with, other than to immediately dismiss them, so I know for myself I just have no idea how many of them there are, they're like a separate strip club inside the strip club
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don’t agree with @subraman the postings on SW constitute a mostly group think and manifest itself in insecurity as a result when they feel oppressed the revert to a me to mentality.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Subraman amen brother! Strip club inside the strip club is perfect from both sides of said coin. LMAO this discussion makes me want to LDK with a custie hating SW 10 unbeknownst to her. No tip too!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"LMAO this discussion makes me want to LDK with a custie hating SW 10 unbeknownst to her. No tip too!" If living well is the best revenge, then I can't imagine living weller than that :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I don't think my remarks above, were clear, what I mean't was I believe that they post a sort of babble that is the way they want it to be, not like it actually is, and the group or herd mentality takes over at some point. In other words most of the stuff they post is just venting, and it shows that these girls have a tremendous amount of insecurities.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Question: Everyone's so critical of SW. So why do you bother going there?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    RM: I've answered this many times: I fucking love it. And I love rolling my eyes at it, and insulting it here in a tone that connotes superiority. It's fun... and perhaps indicative of the fact that I might have too much time on my hands :) I also used to watch Dance Moms with my daughter, despite the fact that Abby really irritates me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I only go there when something that’s posted here catches my interest usually after I read the thread on the topic I shake my head and groan. Maybe I’m spoiled, the strippers that I hang out with never play the game the way it’s described there and I just don’t get it or I’m just lucky or very particular.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    There is not much to learn there for a monger so I haven't lurked it in years. I only learned to watch for strippers in the club with the same attitudes they have and then avoid and decline business with them like the plague.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: "The one thing I do suspect is that OTC FS (versus drinks and dinners) is being enjoyed by fewer customers than reading tuscl would have you think." I've been expressing that opinion here for quite a while now. The frequent posters on the TUSCL message board are no more representative of the general population of strip club goers than the corresponding ones on SW are of actual strippers. I think there are a variety of reasons for that, lack of interest, lack of knowledge, lack of gumption, lack of funds, risk aversion, and almost certainly more. I don't think I have enough data to say what percentage of club goers are having sex with strippers, since I tend to stay away from clubs where sex isn't available, and there are a few moderately popular clubs here where sex is difficult or impossible to obtain. At the clubs I go to, I'd estimate roughly 25-50% guys are getting sex. However, if I was guessing (without any hard evidence), I'd also guess that the incidence of outright bald faced lying about any given poster's activities is higher on SW than TUSCL, simply because the consequences for admitting reality are more severe there than here.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    25: Keep in mind, if a stripper acts the way she claims to act on SW, chance are she either throws you a "clever" version of a wannadance line pretty quickly, or sits for one song max before popping the question and moving on. If you're like me, those types of girls barely even register on your radar. "You look like you need a dance, hunny!" "No thanks". Done. I know there's girls like that, especially on busy nightshifts, I just avoid shifts where those girls are concentrated, and quickly dismiss girls who behave that way on my beloved slow dayshifts; hence my strip-club-within-a-strip-club metaphor ... maybe our particular species just naturally pass through each other like muons through a planet.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Hit post too soon... The incidence of OTC sex is almost certainly lower, and I think your estimate of less than 5% might be about right, though it wouldn't surprise me to see it a little higher, either.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Why do people go to SW? Apparently not that many do. They have very slow traffic on their main board (their busiest board), like less than one new thread per day. Most of their new posts are bumps of old threads (often many months old or older) and those bumps usually happen less than once per day too as opposed to here where discussions rarely last more than a day, although this once seems to have some legs. i guess even strippers are finding that site less useful for whatever purpose if fills now. Interesting though, the cam thread portion of the site seems much more honest, as there is less bullshitting out there as it is very obvious what cam girls do and have to do to make money as anyone out there can see. There won't be as many girls bragging about or asking about how to make maximum money without taking clothes off or playing with themselves.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Interesting discussion. I haven't been on SW in years, so my opinions about their dislike of customers - and their superior feelings about us - are a bit out of date. Is it possible both sites represent a small subset of customers and dancers? The customers here might be more savvy at getting extras and otc from dancers - and the dancers over there might be a subset of the (non extras) dancers in a club?
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Isn't commonly true at any club that there are some "extras girls?" The club I'm going to tonight, it has been admitted to me by several strippers that there is a lot of outside activity - however it is the fatter and unattractive strippers doing this, so they don't make the cut for me. The problem with SW is that tries to push this reality into the background as if it isn't even there.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I LDK'd with a SW girl yesterday. She didn't know it and I didn't tip her!! Ha!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Question: Everyone's so critical of SW. So why do you bother going there?" Why do people slow down to witness the results of a car crash?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Is it possible both sites represent a small subset of customers and dancers? The customers here might be more savvy at getting extras and otc from dancers" My guess is that this site represents a small subset of customers who get OTC ... but I don't think that's the case with extras. In known extras clubs, everyone's getting extras, even the PLs-in-training and, hell, even the twice-a-year-boys-night-out guys, from what I can tell. I just don't think guys are walking into Follies (based on what I've heard Follies is like) and end up confused about what's available. It was exactly the same situation in the extras clubs I used to go to. OTC is another topic entirely. -->"and the dancers over there might be a subset of the (non extras) dancers in a club?" It isn't just the extras thing that so anomalous over there ... it's the universal "I won't socialize for more than a song, then I move on", "I don't allow any touching of the good parts", "He wants to take me to dinner? He pays $300, same as if he took me to the VIP for an hour", "He wants to massage me? He pays me $20/song" "He wants to ask me about my tattoo? I charge him $5 for the answer" ... there is a never-ending list of incongruities between what SW girls say they do, and how most strippers actually behave ... whether or not they do extras is the tip of the iceberg.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I'll try and add a few points to this discussion, as I am probably the only regular TUSCL poster who was also a regular SW/SCJ poster during its heydey. First, back in the day, it was an entertaining and informative website, chock foll of actual strippers, many of whom did not outright hate any and every male who showed the slightest bit of testosterone. The basement, StripClubJunkies, was where the boys were supposed to hang out and there was much more leeway and less moderation than on the main "pink" site. One could still participate in every thread except the "Ladies Only" section, though you ran the risk of getting hammered if you dared to tell a dancer how to hustle better or gave an opinion on a club from a male perspective (though that never stopped dancers from private messaging me about clubs and where they might do well). The part of that site that was the most fun (and the one thing above all else I wish TUSCL had) was the chat room. You could hang out there for hours and really get to know the girls and other PLs, and we came up with some outrageous stunts from time to time. Strippers being strippers, they would turn on themselves even back then if a girl gave even the slightest hint that she might actually enjoy grinding on cocks for a living. The first time it happened when a popular and smoking hot blonde stripper admitted she liked to do extras and saw no problem with it. A few others agreed, and then the shit storm started. She was finally run off the site on a rail, along with a few other fellow travelers. A couple years later, a baby stripper posted that she got very excited and wet when she danced for her customers. She was first told by another dancer that she was wrong, she wasn't wet but simply producing "discharge." LOL. Second, she was promptly ex-communicated by the dancer community, but not before taking out more casualties. Group think on the website has always been an SW hallmark. I was responsible for probably two of the most popular (by page views) individual threads in SW history. First was my "Holy Grail" thread, which I started because there were too many white knights posting at that time and I wanted to butch SCJ up a bit. What resulted was 20 pages of arguing and bickering about whether or not my story was legit (all true, I can assure you), and almost no other OTC stories for months after that. Very disappointing. The second thread was my SW Pinkie Hotness draft, in which me and a bunch of other PLs picked SW dancers just like a fantasy football team. Originally concocted in chat, I started this as a joke, mostly to tweak some of the more prissy dances on the site. Instead, it snowballed into probably the high water mark for SW, if I do say so myself. Dancers were actively PMing all the "owners" in the draft, literally sending us naked and other pictures of themselves, practically begging to get picked on a team. There were multiple threads started by dancers (since deleted) called "Picwhore threads" where dancers actively campaigned again to get selected. It was quite the spectacle for a couple days, and the guys and gals actually got along (except for Yoda, was literally the only wet blanket throughout the draft). Shortly after that, a dancer named Dottie West accused he site's main financial backer, The Other Owner (real name Kevin Hendzel aka The Biggest Douche on the Internet) of rape, and from that point, SW became a shell of its former self. Most of the real dancers went to form their own website EDN (Exotic Dancer Network) where PLs are not allowed to even view dancer threads, and you must prove you're an actual dancer before you're allowed into the site. Here's where the disconnect between public and private persona became glaringly obvious. Back in the day, The Other Owner (TOO) made a big show of spending money freely and on almost any girl who would let him. He was a very polarizing figue among the dancers, with many dancers constantly ripping him a new one online while others would fawn over everything he had to say in order to gain his favor (and access to his money, which was real). When I was invited to join a private dancer discussion board called The Succubi, nearly every dancer on that site who had publicly ripped TOO for being a drama queen and a douche admitted to taking his money privately, including some the biggest ball breakers on SW. It was quite eye opening, even for a jaded PL like me. Today's SW, if you look closely, resembles nothing of the SW from 15 years ago. First off, most of the real dancers are long gone, and when you look through old threads, you'll find dancers with thousands of posts who got themselves banned somehow (it doesn't just happen to PLs). Others just went away quietly. Now, it's nothing but a bunch of camwhores and wanna-be's mixed in with jaded old strippers who can't make bank 4 nights out of 5. There used to be multiple threads started by pro strippers of requests to travel together, and up-to-date info on clubs in all the major cities. Now, it's crickets chirping, and no one shares info lest they take away one their precious regulars. And it's really appropriate, because when you think about it, being a camwhore is the next natural step in a SW dancer career. After all, a camwhore essentially does nothing but talk to a PL at the other end of a computer screen and get paid for it. No mileage, no touching, no chance for OTC, just pay me for my time. It's the ultimate goal for every angry stripper there. Still, this site could learn a few things from StripperWeb. Forget about moderation, as I know that is a forbidden subject here (TUSCL's version of a dancer admitting she likes mileage). Just having different sections for various subject matter (all the off-topic BS and constant spamming/repetitive trolling) could go in one area, and an area where people who actually go to strip clubs and want to discuss them wouldn't have their threads constantly pushed to Page 2 and beyond by the retards. Oh, and Subraman, it's now 29 out of 30. :-) CP
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    INteresting! I had read some about TOO, and about the rift that formed EDN, but way the SW girls talked about it, those EDN strippers were nasty horrible people anyway. 29 out of 30, beginner's luck, man :)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^^ Hmmm... imagine that. A stripper appearing to really enjoy what she is doing. Another stripper getting noticeably, visually and tangibly wet from dances. Dancers like that, particularly if they're hot, can make as much as they want without even having to do extras, although they probably wouldn't be hard to persuade to do extras either for even more money. @ Chili Palmer What did you end up doing with all them nekkid pictures? Tell me you still have them. i don't really get it. Did the top strippers in the draft think that their position would result in more of the PLs on the site visiting them at the club they worked or something? Or was it something even less practical than that?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Nice intel, CP! I noticed that most of the threads over there with a good number of posts are all pretty dated. The never threads that get started only end up with a few posts, rarely do they get in the double digits anymore. I also saw how the cam section is pretty much the busiest section these days. A damn shame. I HATE camming! Talk about no bang for your buck, it's worse than a timeshare bought from the developer. As far as this site learning from that site that's the one thing I always wondered about TUSCL. Why it doesn't follow the z-bulletin format where you could actually make different sections for threads of different subject matter. Instead it's just one giant section with all kinds of subject matter and trollish threads all thrown in together. The review section is excellent IMO, it's just the discussion part that lacks a lot of features. I'd love to read some of those old SW threads if you still know their location. Link them in here or in my memorable threads topic if you can please.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the insight Chili. That was a very useful SW history. Sad to see that it's come to what it has become. I used to lurk over there. I wouldn't comment, but I'd lurk to try and get insight. I didn't get too much out of it. The photos were a nice touch - as they gave an idea of how the girls actually looked.
  • K
    7 years ago
    A few random thoughts on SW I know a few dancers that provide extras and OTC and have posted on SW and similar sites. They insist they don't do extras and OTC on those boards and IRL. I learned years ago not to challenge this. I've been told what we do doesn't count or doing it with me doesn't count as extras. The women terms with extras and OTC aren't likely to post about the topic. They use SW and similar sites to get information about specific clubs. Some of the posts asking about how to handle requests for OTC are the same as some of our requests for advice here. She is isn't asking for advice she is asking for permission.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are fantasy worlds. Strippers fantasize that men shower money on them for their looks and personalities. Customers fantasize that strippers like them for more than their money. The difference is that TUSCL is more honest than SW. It’s all about sex and money. Shocking !
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think there are exceptions to every rule - but the truth is that most strippers have their price. I'm not saying it's $10,000 either. I think it's also situational - as if a stripper is really feeling it with a customer - and her stripper guard is down - then things can move quickly to extras or fs otc. That being said - I think the SW group is very clique-ish - and the majority tends to rule - with the remainder falling in line after. If a few of the alphas state that they won't consider extras (whether that is true or not) the rest will agree - and then it becomes the "truth".
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ just conjecture here... I wouldn't be surprised if the alphas post their objections to extras/OTC to influence others not to do it and cut down on competition.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Well I'm at least happy that so many of you are so super intrigued about stripperweb. I can't blame you, sw is fascinating for you types of guys who continually post about it. I've seen so many stripperweb posts here it's hilarious. Y'all must secretly love them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @flagooner that is a plausible theory. I myself won't ever divulge dirty details on my favorite clubs and strippers lest my own PL 'action' get disrupted. I won't flat out lie, but I won't share my local 'trade secrets', so I can see why an alpha stripper would keep some info unknown and/or just lie about it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @NinaBambina it's kind of like a stripper that is lurking or a member on TUSCL. We all just want info to better our PL 'game'. Understanding the mentality over at SW and thus a segment of the actual strippers in clubs is good info to have. I would expect smart SW strippers to do the same with TUSCL.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    SirL: just speaking for myself, I don't read SW to understand the mentality or better my PL game... the consensus reality and groupthink that is rigidly enforced there does not resemble any strip clubs or actual strippers I interact with, and I've been going to strip clubs longer than many of those girls have been alive. For me, it's far more like disastrous reality TV -- maybe the same sort of pleasure people get watching Real Housewives or whatever. Of course none it if is really real, but there's a low-brow entertainment value, on top of "I can't believe she said that", on top of how fun it is to poke fun at it, on top of .... well, you get the idea. For intellectual curiosity and insights, I'd love to read a stripper forum that wasn't constructed in a make-believe world. Maybe that EDN place is like that, who knows, although I imagine that topics like extras will always be verboten
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    If you "eye roll" your comments on TUSCL, does it make your point any more or less valid? Eye rolls I heard are worth a lot on StripperWeb. Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Subraman I totally understand and yes it is equally entertaining only for the ridiculous stories as over the top 'reality'. And to be clear I know full well that some, if not most, of the info is just a projection of what ROBs want to be as "real" and really doesn't happen in clubs. My point was simply knowing that there are strippers in clubs that are like SW strippers in attitude towards customers. Whether or not they explain reality is irrelevant to me. It's the fact that they think a certain way about customers that is of "value" (albeit limited) to me.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    To be fair, I've read some interesting takes in hustle hut, interesting approaches, etc. Genuinely good stuff that would work on me ... but an awful lot that wouldn't (although again, those girls have a different target customer than me)
  • former_stripper
    7 years ago
    I was a long time poster there and like many others got myself banned. It's funny, I talk to several also banned members of SW and there was a pattern: most of us were either retired or older and different mentality than the so called dancers of today. We also have different views on a variety of things, such as economics. I haven't been there since I was banned, but I don't miss it at all except some of the saner posters. I once got an infraction because I and another dancer (who was also banned) told a would be dancer she needed to lose weight if she wanted to make money. The mod insisted she could make money because "some men like heavier women" Sure, some do, but most don't. The mods there are insane. I remember when cool mods were there but many of them were banned. Instead there was a guy who admitted he used SW to pick up women, yet bashed The Other owner, there was the mod who is a black woman and always brought up racism, and an assorted of oddballs. Extras have always occurred, the difference is many years ago you could make money without them if you worked at a nice club. Many dancers wanted even more money so they did them, especially if they had kids or supporting a loser boyfriend.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Someone already posted something like this, but the active posters on the TUSCL boards don't necessarily represent the majority of SC customers who use the site. SW was an interesting read whenever I ventured over there, but I'm a customer and didn't see the need to debate with strangers who also happen to be strippers. I can just go to a club if I want to talk with dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion