Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot or not: Rachel McAdams

NinaBambina

Who the fuck is Ninabambina?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Her best days were probably around "The Notebook" era. Pic from there here (about 13 yrs ago) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

She's still gorgeous though. I find her stunningly beautiful, one of my fave hollywood actresses in terms of beauty alone.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

not. you’re hotter than her Nina. I’d get danced with you over her

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Hot

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She has always made me rock hard. Part of it of course is my adoration of redheads but there's something more about her. Part of it is her mischecious grin and sweet smile. She has that girl next door look which is exactly my thing. Finally something that I agree with Nina about. Except the getting rock hard thing.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Look up pictures of her when she was young like early 20s. Her face is angelic. For some reason I'm too high to be able to post a link. She is what I pay the big bucks for.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think she is very pretty, but not exactly hot. Just as Mr. Pool commented, things might be different if I met her in person.

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

She's pretty attractive. I don't think that's the most flattering pic of her, though.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Hot. But Nina should have posted a slutty pic, which is what we want. i.pinimg.com

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I'm going to say that she's brilliantly hot!

You want evidence? ranker.com

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Still hot.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Definitely a hottie

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's incredibly hot! She has an angelic face - and a great body too. She can pull off the good girl look - but she also can look a bit naughty (and very sexy).

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yup. Hot, hot, hot.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Definitely hot. "Good girl" features with eyes that scream, "You know you want this. Now come and get it!"

Pure kryptonite for me.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Hot for sure! I kinda go for the girl next door look.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

She still has that cutie girl look going on and her smile makes her sparkle. Yes Hot

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Mean girls was a great movie. Lots of classic lines came out of that.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Yes, Rachel McAdams is a hottie. Her best topless role was in "My Name is Tanino" (2002), which no one actually watched. She was also [briefly] topless in "The Notebook", (2004), beloved by chicks and their compliant boyfriends, and "To the Wonder" (2013). Here's a link to some nice GIFs:

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Never really did it for me.

S
Supremeruler
•

Not ugly but not hot either.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The pic in the OP didn't do anything for me - jackslash's pic I found pretty-sexy - I wouldn't lose-it over her but would probably get LDs from a girl that looked liked her

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I looked at some images and didn't place her at all, but one I did seem to remember. I googled her movies and it hit me Wedding Crashers. Yeah, she was pretty nice in that movie.

Profile picture for TXbananas
TXbananas
•

Look out that window...

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"Mean girls was a great movie. Lots of classic lines came out of that."

True.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oh nice. pics. and girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement