tuscl

Pussy, or vag, or whatever. What do you call it?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:39 AM
I'm sure there are many different words for pussy. There are some that are funny, some will make a girl mad, and some will make PL's laugh. What do you call it? I use the word pussy, as it's simple and dancers don't mind. Vagina sounds like something a doctor would call it. The c**t word can get lots of guys in trouble.

40 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    I call it pussy. I have found most strippers call it that too
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It seems to be the safe term to use. It's not offensive - and everyone understands.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was wearing a t-shirt one day of a beaver with shaving cream all over it's face and the caption read "I love shaved beaver". A very young stripper asked me if beaver was the same as pussy. I said "Yes". so it's a pretty safe word to use.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Cum dumpster
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    pussy.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    even in tj.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The thing that makes the world go round.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    penis fly trap
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    cave of wonders
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    bearded oyster
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    cock socket
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Panocha
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    マンコ in Japanese. :)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "External female reproductive system" It's a little verbose, but more precise.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Shadow needs to market his t shirts.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Kitty or Cookie are even safer words too...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Pussy, Box.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Boner garage or Home
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I'm curious as to what females call it, except "down there."
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Cookie Jar
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    "The Pink". Convenient, because then I get to use rhyming words to refer to my other local feature, "the stink". I plan to insert 2 and 1, respectively.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Sarlacc
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    pussy or kitty jokingly - slit, hole, battle axe gash, roast beef never - cunt (used on ultra bitches but not regarding her pussy)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The Sweet Spot Downstairs The Forbidden Zone The Crotch Va-Jay-Jay The Y "P" "V" The Princess
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Those are all nicknames I have heard, but I prefer to just use the term pussy
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    The one I hear pretty often from dancers is Va-Jay-Jay.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I remember Boner Garage from We're the Millers! One of the strippers had a tattoo with that name - lol! I'm boring - as I'm partial to calling it a pussy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Felix.
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    The Promised Land
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Almost always use Pussy. I never use the word cunt to describe a woman's lady parts. Maybe the woman but not her pussy. Screwed a girl a free years ago who had a great pussy. It was a shame it was connected to such a cunt. How about: Heaven. Or Man Cave, kind of similar to Boner Garage. Once we come out of one we spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in one, preferably not the same one And I look forward to Lopaw chiming in on this one. She probably has some interesting comments.v
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Pussy is safe to use in strip clubs. Down there or female area around female relatives.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Agree...90% of the girls dancers I know like the term "pussy", occasionally I will hear them call it "kitty"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've heard my daughter call it a coochie.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    after leaving my wife the first stripper i had a nice time with called it her coochie.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ that’s what papi Chulo always calls it
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I call mine Shirley.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Pink taco.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Kitty, cooter, cooch, coochie, pussy. One girl I knew had a very meaty pussy, and she called it her "fat monkey."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^^ I love meaty pussies - and a girl being comfortable enough to call it a fat monkey is great! I remember a song from the 90's "Pop that coochie" - could have been Luke Skywalker or 2 Live Crew?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion