tuscl

Has this ever happened to you?

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:16 PM
I haven't been going to strip clubs very long but I don't know if this is the persona when she told me she's shy outside of work, I know she likes my money but why did she refer to the stage as platform one and tell me the girls smoke in the change room, maybe it's because of the money I gave her in the past that when she was on the podium she told me she had a boat license because she used to be a scuba instructor and her ex boyfriend suggested stripping ( probably made this stuff up) she pretty much gave me free lap dances tempting me to pay her and even seemed distracted by a bucks show for a bit when I did get a lapdance because she was just sitting in my lap stroking my hand

15 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Huh?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    repost in the morning sober.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    ^^^
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Maskrath yes every PL has had at least one run-on sentence night with a stripper giving him free dances and holding hands because of being too high, drunk, horny I hope this is what you were asking because you didn't punctuate your post well it was kind of hard to read if you know what I mean it sounds like a great night and welcome to TUSCL!
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    So it is common? Does it make a difference that I wasn't drinking or high or are you saying she was those things? btw since I'm new to this, what does PL mean?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Maskath what I was really saying is that I could not make full sense of your actual post because it was one long run-on sentence. But also I was saying that all of us Pathetic Losers (PLs) that go to strip clubs have had nights like you where we were surprised by a stripper's behavior. And we often have these nights because our judgement and coherent thought is impaired because we are either drunk, high, and/or horny. Now as to your specific situation and based on only what I could understand from what you wrote, I would say you had a rather tame stripper encounter. But it's cool, you are just starting. In due time you will be sharing stories of strippers stroking your dick OTP (Over The Pants) instead of just your hand. Personally, I think stroking my hand is a rather weak stripper turn-on move. I have had it done to me, but I prefer other more aggressive flirtations like sitting on my lap for a bit or putting her hand on my leg with a quick dick tease or whispering something sexy in my ear.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I like sentances. Its kinda a fetish I have on the forum. But given your stream of thought it sounds like you should date her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Go to the hospital. You're having a stroke.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Well it was better reading than txtittyfag stuff... Before I put him on ignore...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Tuscl is not a punctuation free zone.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was trying to follow the description of your night. I got the part about being new, dancers smoking in the change room, but the scuba thing threw me off - and the lack of punctuation really killed it! You had a good night with a dancer. You aren't special to her, she likes your money and she's created the desire in you to come back for more. It happens to all PL's.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Many dancers chatter about everything that pops into their heads. I forget virtually everything they say as soon as they say it.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    +1 for Lurker! Your rambling, run-on sentence was still more readable than anything txtittyfag ever wrote . . . back when I occasionally read what he wrote.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well, I like your use of commas but why don’t you go ahead and throw some periods in there too.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    That happens to me all the time. The tricky part with strippers is that they have a tendency to behave totally differently the next time you see them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion